Chapter 2

Forever You

Hey guys, I have the first chapter up. Will you like it? And this chapter finally shows the pain one of the main characters feel. And two more arrive in this chapter. Hope you'll like it? This chapter is specially dedicated to every subscribers because you guys subscribe to this story. Hahaha....

I have a game that i want to play with you guys.  The rules to play this game are:

1. Everyone can play

2. Please subscribe

Those are the rules. Now, the game is I will ask a question and you guys can answer it by commenting to this story or Pm me, anyways are accepted.

The prize?

Well, whoever has the most creative answer will get the prize. And the prize is, you can request a oneshot from me. Any kind but I don't do . All you need to do is give me the pairing and how the story goes, that's all.

Everyone is allowed to play...

Enjoy your day,

SnowyAngel

 


 

The wedding went well with the cooperation from all of their friends. There weren’t much of audience seeming as there was only their group of friends, Kyuhyun’s  parents and his sister, few others that the friends barely knew, their neighbors maybe. That was all.

 

The reason why the couple invite few friends was because the fact that society doesn’t accept gay couple getting married. They would feel disgusted and they would throw bad comments about them at the wedding and they all doesn’t want that to happen. And that is also why Kibum’s parents aren’t  there too. The man practically got thrown out of the family the moment he told his parents he wanted to marry Kyuhyun. The man doesn’t care though Kyuhyun felt guilty.

 

Kyuhyun walk down the aisle with a flower in his hands. He looks handsome wearing the tuxedo and Kibum smile seeing him. He reach for the other’s hand and the ceremony start.

 

At the back, there sat a boy with a force smile on his face. Donghae who notice his little friend sitting there alone smile before slowly make way towards him. He sat beside the Canadian boy which quite shock the boy but nonetheless he smile at the older.

 

“Hi gege”

 

Henry greet.

 

“Henry, what are you thinking about?”

 

Donghae ask knowing there was something bothering the youngest among them. Henry land his gaze on the couple at the aisle and a soft fake smile came back.

 

“It hurts seeing them happy when I’m not”

 

Henry muttered softly. It was so soft but Donghae heard that so he turn to his little friend, took his hand and squeeze it softly to lighten him up. Henry smile at Donghae.

 

“Thanks”

 

Henry doesn’t know what he was feeling right now. It was mix with so much feelings that he couldn’t tell if he’s happy or sad or frustrated.

 

It was his friend’s wedding and Henry felt angry, sad, frustrated.

 

Why did he had to leave him? Why can’t he be like the couple there? Why can’t he just stay and be with Henry and just marry him so they can be together, forever.

 

Henry wanted to cry. He wants to shout out loud. He wants to know why the world is so cruel for doing this kind of thing to him. He felt lonely yet he has his friends close to him. Even with them close, the emptiness in his heart was still there. His heart is broken and the only one who can fix it was gone.

 

Henry wants him back, badly.

 

But he knew he wouldn’t come back. He would come back here but not into Henry’s arms anymore.

 

He was gone and Henry could never get him in his grasp ever again.

 

Donghae on the other hand watch as the boy beside him. He felt pity rising in his chest. He knew the boy was heartbroken, everyone in their group knew that. But they couldn’t do anything.

 

Though Henry always smile and looks so happy, but they knew deep down he was faking it. The poor little boy was breaking and it hurts seeing him like this yet they couldn’t do anything to help him.

 

And it was just frustrating.

 

On the other side of Seoul….

 

Run.

 

That was what he had in mind.

 

Run

 

And never turn back.

 

Run

 

To save his life.

 

He ran and ran as fast as his legs can take him but he is not a supernatural human. He has his limit. He had ran out of energy because he haven’t eat anything nor did he take a bath for the past few days.

 

A homeless man you can say.

 

He collapsed onto the pavement and the men chasing him caught up to him before using their stick to hit him countless times. He wanted to fight back but because of the lack of energy, he couldn’t. Not when many men were beating him at the same time.

 

Soon, he felt darkness taking over him and he wished.

 

He wished.

 

He could just die.

 

Because life  is such a cruel thing and he couldn’t handle it anymore.

 

   ~


 

“Yah!”

 

They turn around to face the man they wouldn’t want to interfere with. Seeing the sight of him most of them ran away leaving a few to have such bravery to fight with him, Choi Siwon.

 

They attack him but Siwon dodge them and with such a graceful but quite movement, he manage to get three down. They attack him once more but Siwon dodge once more and attack them. This time he attack them without mercy. Anger rising in him seeing them hurt someone who wasn’t capable to defend himself.

 

The moment he stop, all the men had ran away few hurt from his hit had to slowly ran away. Satisfied, Siwon wipe the sweat from his forehead and turn to the injured man only to raise an eyebrow. His eyes recognize the man who lay on the pavement.

 

Kim Jongwoon?’

 

 

 


And so the game start.

The question of the day is....

Which is your favorite group and why do you like them?

Enjoy~~

SnowyAngel