Chapter 1

Forever You

 

Because i am kind, i decide to post the first chapter... kekeke.... Thank you for subscribing. and thank you to aulia21  for being the first subscriber to this fic.

And because of that, this first chapter is specially dedicated to you.

Have a good day,

SnowyAngel

 


 

 

He played with his fingers as he stared at his reflection. He was nervous as wreck. He was getting married for real and he was really nervous. Heck, he felt like disappearing. Every doubt came to his mind and Kyuhyun felt like he wants to retreat from this marriage. It’s now or never right?

 

The door was suddenly slammed open scaring the poor boy and he look like he had seen a ghost. Hyukjae came in with an overly excited Ryeowook and both twins who looks bored as hell.

 

“KYU!!”

 

They both shout and Donghae wince at the loud voice while Sungmin laugh. He told Donghae he was used to this.

 

“Hyuk!! Wook!!”

 

Kyuhyun shout and flung himself onto both men ending up the three of them on the floor with Kyuhyun clinging onto both of them.

 

“Oh my gosh Kyu!! I’m so excited!! You’re going to get married!!”

 

Ryeowook squeal but Kyuhyun had hid his face on his shoulders muttering things that both couldn’t catch.

 

“What is that Kyuhyun?”

 

Hyukjae asked and Kyuhyun look at him with wide eyes.

 

“I think it’s better if I retreat from this marriage right? Yeah, I should”

 

Kyuhyun said.

 

“WHAT!!”

 

“I don’t think if it’s best for me to marry Kibum. I would just destroy his life”

 

Kyuhyun said.

 

“Minnie, Hae-hyung, do you mind getting out of this room for a while?”

 

Ryeowook asked sternly. It was more of an order rather than a question so Donghae tug Sungmin out. When they were out of sight, Ryeowook glared at Kyuhyun.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, what are you thinking? You think you shouldn’t marry Kibum right?”

 

Kyuhyun look at his friend, fear evidence in his eyes.

 

“It’s just that I think I don’t deserve to be with him. he should have someone better than me!”

 

Kyuhyun stuttered and a slap sound could be heard. Hyukjae gasp as Kyuhyun held his cheeks. Wow, Did Ryeowook use some magic powers or something that it hurts a lot when he slap me, Kyuhyun thought and giggle slightly.

 

“What are you laughing at!”

 

Ryeowook shout and Kyuhyun laugh upon seeing Ryeowook’s face.

 

“Wookie, you look so funny”

 

Kyuhyun said between giggles and laugh again. Gosh, he doesn’t even know why he’s laughing right now.

 

Ryeowook scoff.

 

“You can laugh in times like this Cho!  Wake up! You’re getting married”

 

Ryeowook shake the hell out of Kyuhyun and the boy widen his eyes.

 

“NO!! LET ME DIE!!”

 

Kyuhyun shout and Ryeowook slap him one more time.

 

“Snap out of it Kyuhyun! You love Kibum?”

 

He ask and Kyuhyun nod.

 

“Then marry him damn it! Before he falls into the trap of that y Yoona!!”

 

Ryeowook shout at him.

 

“What! Never!!”

 

Kyuhyun shout standing up and his eyes were looking like he wants to kill someone right then.

 

“Then go and claim him as yours!”

 

Ryeowook shout back at him.

 

“I will! I will marry Kibum!”

 

He shout and slam his fist on the table. Then he turn to his best friends.

 

“Guys?”

 

“What is it Kyuhyun?”

 

Hyukjae ask as he tried to stop laughing from the scene he saw just now.

 

“I need to go to the toilet. ASAP”

 

He said before bursting out of the door with Hyukjae running for him.

 

“KYUHYUN!!”

 

Ryeowook shook his head at the scene and a chuckle left his lips.

 

“You know, I was wondering what did you do Kyuhyun that he freaks out a bit just now”

 

Ryeowook smile seeing Sungmin coming into the room and close the door with a soft thud behind him. he makes his way to the younger and wrap his arms around the other and Ryeowook leans against him.

 

“He needs to get out of it. He’s stubborn that he needs to get a slap from me”

 

Ryeowook whispered and Sungmin laugh as he caressed Ryeowook’s brown locks.

 

“I love you, you know that right?”

 

Sungmin whispered and Ryeowook giggle.

 

“I know. You tell me that every morning, night and evening. In fact, you tell me that every hour”

 

Ryeowook state and Sungmin grin before kissing his brown locks.

 

“Make it seconds”

 

He whispered and Ryeowook smile.

 

“Love you too Sungmin”

 

He whispered leaning up letting their lips touch. Sungmin held both of Ryeowook’s cheeks as they kissed when suddenly the door was harshly open making Ryeowook pull away, his cheeks tinted red.

 

“Hyukjae-hyung, what’s wrong?”

 

He ask.

 

“Wookie, the wedding is going to start”

 

Hyukjae said and gave Ryeowook a sneaky look before disappearing. Ryeowook smile before taking Sungmin’s hands into his.

 

“Let’s go”

 

Sungmin smile at him and tighten the hold.

 

“Kaja”