Chapter 3

Forever You

 

Hey guys, I have the third chapter up~~ I hope you'll like it...

I don't really know if I will be updating tomorrow seeming as I won't be in a good mood. The reason? Well, let's just say that Super Junior is coming to Malaysia for the 2012 Super Asia Showcase alongside with EXO-M and BTOB. But sadly my parents doesn't let me go. 

Why?

Because nobody wants to go with me!!

Sad? I know right...

So, I have a little game right? Hre's the winner.

Estelalovepabo

Thanks for the comments. You can pm the pairing for the one shot and the summary. I will put the link when I am finish. This chapter is dedicated for you, but I don't know if you'll like it~~

to skynightstars: Thanks for reading this story and I don't mind the slightest for you talking bout Shinee. We all have different taste, right? Besides, you wrote it based on what you feel and it is your real feeling, right??

 


 

 

“Kibummie, please take care of our maknae”

 

Hyukjae said as they sent the couple to the car so that they can go for their honeymoon. Kibum smile before wrapping his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist.

 

“I will take care of my ‘wife’”

 

“Yah!”

 

Kyuhyun blush as he cover his face with his hands as the other laugh alongside them. Ryeowook smile as he made way towards Kyuhyun before hugging him. Hyukjae soon join him followed by Henry. These four best friends are really close thus making them hard to break apart.

 

“I’m really happy that you’re married, Kyu”

 

Ryeowook said. They pull away and look at each other. Kyuhyun took Henry’s hand into his.

 

“Henry, be happy and smile like you did when we were at school. Please be happy”

 

Kyuhyun said and Henry smile at him.

 

“I am happy Kyuhyun. You need to be happy with Kibum-gege”

 

Henry said making Kyuhyun smile widely and embrace his friend once more.

 

“Ryeowook, be happy with Sungmin. When are you getting married with him anyways”

 

Kyuhyun turn to Ryeowook and the shortest among them all blush but nonetheless nod and hug him again.

 

“Sorry for slapping you just now. I think it was the right thing to do”

 

Ryeowook said. Kyuhyun laugh while Kibum raise an eyebrow.

 

“It’s okay. It helps me think properly anyways”

 

They both laugh and Kyuhyun turn to his last friend who had tears at edge of his eyes.

 

“Hyukkie”

 

“Where is the hyung, pabo?”

 

“I lost it somewhere where nobody can find”

 

They laugh at Kyuhyun’s remark.

 

“Don’t cry. You, Ryeowook and Henry are my best friend forever. Please go and find someone so you won’t be alone. Or maybe Donghae”

 

Hearing his name and Kyuhyun’s words, Donghae and Hyukjae both blush and everyone there laugh. Hyukjae hit Kyuhyun’s arm playfully.

 

“Shut up maknae. Now go before the plane leaves”

 

Hyukjae said and they push Kyuhyun to Kibum who gladly caught  Kyuhyun. They all laugh.

 

“Thanks guys for everything”

 

“You’re welcome!”

 

 They both laugh before getting into the car where Kyuhyun’s driver would bring them to the airport and they would be flying to Paris.

 

The audience wave them goodbye as the car drove away.

 

Ryeowook hug Sungmin as they watch the car till it disappears.

 

“Minnie, I hope they will be happy together”

 

Ryeowook said and Sungmin nod.

 

“Of course. They are together with each other”

 

He whispered, his gaze never left Ryeowook. The younger who felt a pair of eyes looking at him look up and met Sungmin’s brown orbs. Beautiful, breath-taking, that’s what he thought.

 

“When are we going to be standing at the altar? Teukie and Heechul are done. Then followed by Kibum and Kyuhyun. When is our turn going to be?”
 

Sungmin ask as he kiss Ryeowook’s forehead.

 

“Minnie, I’m still young to be attached”

 

Ryeowook said and Sungmin snort making the younger giggle.

 

“Kyuhyun is younger than you but he managed to get to the altar faster than you”

 

Sungmin said as a matter of fact. Ryeowook laugh.

 

“The time will come when Hyukjae and Donghae-hyung found someone to love”

 

Ryeowook said breaking away from Sungmin as he laugh looking at the other’s face.

 

“YAH! Lee Hyukjae! Lee Donghae! Why don’t you just marry each other so I can be with my Wookie!”

 

~

 

Kyuhyun snuggle close to Kibum as the car pass by buildings going towards the main airport. He was feeling nervous and anxious. He just can’t believe he’s married now. And they are going for a honeymoon at Paris. It was sweet freaking fantastic!

 

“Kyuhyun, what did Ryeowook meant by slapping you? Did he hurt you?”

 

Kibum ask making Kyuhyun chuckle.

 

“I was freaking out just now”

 

He answered back.

 

“He had to slap me out of it”

 

Kyuhyun answered. Kibum laugh and continued caressing Kyuhyun’s brown curl locks.

 

“You are the most perfect person for me in this world”

 

Kibum whipered and Kyuhyun blush.

 

“And now you are mine”

 

He whispered once more before leaning and kiss him softly.

 

This is their happy ever after right? They would be happy with what ever their choices is right?

 

 

 


COMMENTS = FASTER UPDATE