Sakura No Ki Ni Narou

Heart

I like this song a lot so I wish you will like it too : Sakura No Ki Ni Narou_AKB48 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9hNT5ezcnc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still lay down on my bedside. I turn my back to face empty space. I stand up and walk to the window.

Spring…. It’s spring. The snow is melting; green of the leaves shyly appear show new season of hope. Paint a dream under the shining sky. Spring…. The memory of youth, the memory of us.

“Hyung” I turn my gaze to the voice source. There is Sehun standing in front of door.

“It’s the time” He says and I nod.

“I’ll call Jongin and the others than” He adds, I just nod once again and walk to bathroom.

Haru iro no sora no a wo kimi wa hitori de aruki hajimeru nda

Itsuka mita yume no yō ni egaite kita nagai michi

Seifuku to sugita hibi wo kyō no omoide ni shimai konde

Long time no see, friend…. We’ll meet you.

They wait for Kris and Sehun in the station. Luhan yells when he sees the two they are waiting for walk down the stair.

He earns slaps on his back by Jongin, Kyungsoo just shook his head. These two never change.

“Long time have no see you, friend” Minseok hugs Kris in tight embrace. Kris just nods.

They take the first train to Gyeonggi. They are chatting happily. Kai tells them about his daughter. Kyungsoo shares his activities after separated from them after graduate. Minseok and Luhan tell them about their new restaurant where Minseok’s wife is the manager and Luhan’s wife plays as the investor. Kris just keeps silence and watches the view outside. Sehun squeezes his hand while listen their friends stories.

Hyung… Look there. I told you, Gyeonggi has cool view and it’s totally great. We need time to escape from Seoul’s hectic. You won’t have regrets to take visit here.

When they arrive, Sehun keeps watch Kris. He is still in silence. Sehun knows really well, it’s hard for Kris. For Kris now, it is 5 years after the event he couldn’t bring his self to remember or even just think about it in seconds.

“Hyung…. We are here” Sehun shakes him from his train of thought. Luhan and Minseok are just nodding their heads in acknowledgement. Kyungsoo and Kai take a deep breathe. They know how close they were with each other. Kai rings the bell of the house.

A woman in the middle of 50 years opens the door. She smiles really wide seeing them. She calls out for his husband.

“How are you, boys?”

“We are totally fine. How about you, ahjushi?” Minseok answers. “Like you see I’m health and still can smile today” He laughs.

“What make you all take visit to us, we think all of you have forgotten us already” He adds while laughs whole heartedly. They smiles.

 They take their time to avert their gaze. This house is still the same like they remember. Nothing changes except someone that always lightening up the conversation. Kris stands from his seat.

Their pictures are still hanging on the wall.The 12 idiots who just live freely and didn’t think about what will happen next day, cherished a lot what they have today and try hard to reach their dream.

Hyung, I want to be singer. I want make everyone smiles when hear my voice. I want make everyone happy. No sadness just happily ever after.

The others follow Kris. They stand and watch the picture carefully. They close their eyes and feel warm inside their heart. 

Oh my.. That’s Jinyoung. God save me. Jinyoung stands there; search for unoccupied seat for lunch. Kyungsoo takes his map from the seat beside him. Jinyoung walks to another direction, but then she turns back and takes seat beside him. It’s the first time they talk to each other. They promises to take office lunch together and has another date after.

--------------

It’s another time as bartender for his café. Minseok is nowhere to be seen. Luhan watches Han River from his place. Beautiful night….

Let’s swim…

What? Are you kidding me, in Han river? It’s ing cold night.

Don’t be such girl, hyung. Come on….

“Lu, are you okay?” His wife shakes his shoulder, he turns back and smiles.

--------------

Kai has to pick up his wife and daughter.

Boys, when we have children we must do gathering every month. Nope, every week if it’s need. It will be all chaos, but I’ll love to meet you all every day. Oh. Kai what’s with their face? Sehun, owh… I hate you poker face, I need to call Kris hyung to wash your unbearable face.

It’s good idea. Isn’t it Suho-hyung?

That’s silly boy. You're right.Yes, we’ll do it as often as we can like you said.

----------------------------------

“Send them my greeting. It’s tonic for ahjushi and ahjumma. I’ll take charge on your job here. Spend time as long as you need with your friend”

“Thank you, sweetheart” Minseok kiss his wife’s forehead. Before he grabs the doorknob, his wife grabs his sleeve.

“He never leaves all of you. He is there in your heart” Minseok nods without turn.

Yes… He will never leave us. Spring…. It’s spring…..

---------------------------------

“Hei, how are you there?” Kris asks in whisper. It’s his time to talk with him. The last time he talks with him is almost 3 years ago. The others give him time all by his self. They take place far enough to give him privacy.

“It’s long time, right? It’s an early spring. You know the blossoms blooming is really beautiful. After long time for cold at winter, finally we can face the warm of sunlight. We take visit here to greet you. Sorry, I can’t bring 10 idiots with me, but they promise to visit you in another time”

Kris lets the silence envelope this event. Bring back all of the memory when the 12 of them still together. No matter their , it wasn’t problem for them to make memories as many as they could create. They are group of idiots who called them self as EXO. They are not they were….

“Baekhyun, we are here” Kris turns his back. He can see Chanyeol, Suho, Yixing, Tao, Chen stand with the other. They are complete now.

“We are one. We are EXO” Sehun shouts. They feel the wind touch their face. Petals of flower falling in front of their eyes, bring the blooming season to warm up their heart. Kris smiles….

It’s the spring… It’s the time to feel the warmth. Where blossoms blooming and wipe all the cold. He keeps smile when they walk and chat happily.

Trace back the memories they shares together. Create another moments they will make to remember someday without forget one of the best time they ever have. Kris feels a hand on his waist.

He looks beside him. He brings the boy closer to him.

“He will always live in our heart” He nods in agreement and kiss Sehun’s on crown of his head.

Eien no sakura no ki ni narou

Sō boku wa koko kara ugokanai yo

Moshi kimi ga kokoro no michi ni mayotte mo

Ai no basho ga wakaru yō ni tatte iru