60 sec

Heart

Character : Kris EXO-M, Sehun EXO-K, Kevin U-Kiss, Kai EXO-K

Warning : gender bender

Genre : family

60 Sec (Sunggyu) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ItWlVxkhdc0

Kevin runs as far as he can. He can’t bear to watch his parents fight. His father is really busy this day. He barely sees him at dining table at dinner time. He never mentions it. Even though he is still 7 years old, he knows really well his father job as diplomat will keep his father on busy.

It’s already night. He doesn’t know where he is, he doesn’t care. He just doesn’t want to hear his mother yells to his father. He can’t stand with it. He runs and runs till he stops when he bumps into someone that makes him fall to his .

“Are you okay?” He looks up to see a man maybe around his parent’s age kneel down and helps him to stand.

His eyes is still breaming with tears.

“Is it that hurt?Shhhsshh… Don’t cry” The man hugs him and Kevin doesn’t hold his tears anymore. He cries out loud. He needs few minutes to calm down.

“Hei, boy. What is your name? Why do you alone in this place?” He asks softly to Kevin who drinks his bubble tea calmly. He barely understands Korean language and his parents always say don’t talk to stranger, but in this situation he feels it’s alright to talk to the stranger in front of him.

“I’m sorry. I don’t understand Korean language that well” He looks down to his shoes.

“Owh…. That’s okay. I’m not fluent on English, though, but I know some simple conversation. What is your name?” Kevin stands up and introduces his self.

“My name is Kevin Wu. Nice to meet you uncle” Kevin bows 90 degree. The stranger wants to snorts, but it hits him when he realizes Kevin has the right to call him that way. Gap of age is good reason to label him as “uncle”.

“My name is Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai” He smiles sincere toward Kevin and pats his head, mention to him to sit again.

They have good conversation and Kai seems going to like Kevin. Something in Kevin makes him feel so comfortable, something familiar. His features remind him of someone. Someone he knows really well by his heart.

“Uncle?” Kevin calls him.

“Uhm…” Kai responds.

“What are you thinking, uncle?” Kevin tilts his head to the side.

“Nothing”Kai replies casually. Kevin pouts slightly, Kai pinches his cheeks make Kevin pouts more.

“Anyway, it’s late. Your parents must be really worried” Kevin shakes his head.

“No. Maybe they didn’t realize I’m gone. They don’t care about me” Kevin plays with his sleeve.

“Don’t say that. They must be worrying you like crazy. Trust me” Kai pats his head, makes Kevin looks up. Kai smiles to him. Kevin mutters something under his breath, displease.

“Did they ever yell to you?” Kevin shakes his head.

“They ever laid hand on you?” Kevin shakes his head again.

“They ever made you feel insecure?”

“No. I never feel those things before” Kevin finally speaks. Kai tries to keep talking to Kevin.

“You always get things that you want, right?” Kevin nods eagerly.

Kai knows from the first time he see Kevin, he must be come from healthy family. His appearance proves it. He knows from head to toes all Kevin wears must be expensive. He doesn’t need to ask the question because he already knows. Just to make Kevin opens his eyes and realizes how much his parents love him.

“But I don’t always get what I want” His voice sounds desperate and weak.

Kai frowns. He smacks his own head, it’s not about get toys or another real thing that you can touch it’s something else. Kai knows it’s not his business, but something unfamiliar feeling pushes him to ask further.

“What do you want?” Kai asks.

“Mommy and Daddy” Kevin replies shortly. Kevin tells everything to Kai, he discovers many things about Kevin. His father, his mother and anything he needs to make him closer to the little boy in front of him.

“Tell your parents then” Kai gives him advice. Kevin raises his eyebrows.

“Trust me, kiddo. They will understand. They love you and they will do everything to make you happy” That words bring smile across Kevin’s cute face.

“Sorry, Sir. It’s time to close” The waitress informs him. Kai apologizes and helps Kevin to stand up from his seat.

Kai asks him where he lives. Kevin shakes his head as sign he doesn’t know where he lives.

“Oh… You’re genius Kai” He praises his self after gets idea. Kevin sees him weird.

“Can you describe…….. “ Before he finishes his words someone shouts.

“Kevin”

“Stop there. Don’t move” He forced to kneel down by police and his head looks down to the ground.

 “You get arrest for kidnapped. You have right to defense yourself” They bring him to police car.

Oh man….. He curses inside his head. What he brings his self in to.

“Kevin” He barely hears the soft voice. He tries to get better direction, but the policemen push him into the car.

 

The police asks him many questions, he feels dizzy. Heck… Kidnapping a kid? Is he crazy?

“He doesn’t did something wrong. Releases him” A low husky voice makes him and the police who investigate averted their gaze to the door. He sees a tall man stands there beside another police.

“Uncle” Kevin rush in and he smiles when a pairs of tiny arms find a place around his neck.

The police leave them in the investigate room.

“Uncle, are you okay? They are so mean” Kevin says annoyance and worries in his voice. His eyes are watery. He smiles softly to him.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry”

“Ehm….” Kai looks up and widens his eyes. Is he dreaming?

Sehun……. His heart is beating so fast. Sehun is his crush, his love, someone who has special place in his heart. Kai doesn’t know how to react. He is frozen.

He loves Sehun on the first sight.

Sorry. I’m late, sunbae. I promise I won’t do that again.

60chomyeon chungbunhan story

Nae mameuro neon deureowasseo

Nan uisimchi anha

 

Sehun was his junior on high school, one grade lower. Kai was one of the student council and their first meeting was at school orientation. Sehun became very popular among boys and they fought to get her as their girlfriend, but she didn’t give a damn. She would give straight face and just smile to her friends. They went to same college, but Kai was a coward to ask her out. He just watched her from far. Admires and praises her. They never talked to each other. The first and last time they talked was on Kai’s graduation. She came and gave him a bouquet of flower. Just simple word they let out “congratulation” and “thanks”. He imagined have beautiful life with her, but everything crumple down when he heard that she was married to other man. He regrets how coward he was, he regrets everything.

60choro chungbunhan story

Nae sarmeseo neon sarajyeosseo

Neol japji anhasseo

“Uncle” Kevin shakes his arm. Kai blinks his eyes twice and averted his gaze to the little boy.

“Uncle meets my parents. This is my mom Wu Shixun and my dad Wu Yi Fan” He says happily and runs to his father who caught him, carries him in his arms. Sehun smiles to the sight and mutters thank you to him.

Kai flashes his sincere and warm smile. For once in his life, he doesn’t regret to be coward. Sehun smiles, Kevin smiles, and Yi Fan smiles. It’s enough for him to realize : It’s okay to not have the one you love as long as you can see her happiness.

60 seconds is all I need for this story

You came into my heart

I don’t doubt it

60 seconds is all I need for this story

You disappeared from my life

I didn’t hold you back