Jonghyun's POV

[Lee Taemin] The Love Of A Wish [Shinee POV]

"Where's Taemin? He's late." Onew said getting a little annoyed like everyone else. That's when it hit me.

Shoot! I was supposed to pick him up, I completely forgot! I bit my lip and looked at the other members to see they're frustration.

"Seriously. This is the first time we get to see our new dorm and he's not even here!" Key said.

"I'll go get him. He's probably still sleeping." I laughed nervously dashing out the door before anyone could say otherwise. Why does it seem like I always forget the important things? I sighed starting up my baby and drove to Taemin's house. I hope he's not mad at me...

 

----------Taemin's POV----------

"Thank you so much!" He said excitedly, bowing a complete 90 degree angle. 

"No problem. Just remember you have to get all the members to like you first though." I reminded him. Keeping it as a little insurance for me. Even if I agreed to it, the others still have to, and I doubt some of them would let him. Jonghyun wouldn't want the attention taken off of him, Key's way to over protective, and Onew gets shy around new people so I doubt he would want anyone else over...

"Jonghyun is actually coming to pick me up to bring me to the dorms, so I guess you can come too." I smiled to him.

"Yes please." Levi, for some reason or another, had all this new energy and was becoming a completely new person in just five minutes. 

"How good of a driver is Jonghyun?" He asked me questionably. I got close to him making direct eye contact.

"The worst of them all..." I said truthfully. I laughed to myself seeing his face turn panicked, is this guy really that gullible? At that moment the door bell rang. "Speak of the devil." 

I straightened back up and starting walking to the front door to let him in. Levi quickly started to follow behind me, just like a little lost puppy dog. I might actually start to fall for this guys cuteness, I commented to myself laughing towards my own joke.

 

----------Jonghyun's POV----------

I was waiting for not even ten seconds when the door swung open showing Taemin smiling towards me.

"Yo! You ready to go?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I just got to get my bags." He pointed behind him. That's when I noticed this short little kid beside him. Is that a girl? They had shoulder length brown hair, with big hazel eyes with long eyelashes, and soft looking lips. Cute.

"Who's this?" I finally gestured towards her.

"Ah. This is Levi, he's with me." Taemin clarified. Well there goes the hope of a cute girl.. Taemin left to get his bags as I leaned in to get a good look at this 'guy.' There's no way, he's cuter than Taemin...

"Wow, I thought you were a girl a first, sorry. It's just that you were so short. Haha! Guess I can't complain at that." I said nervously, scratching my head.

"So do you know Taemin or something?" I asked. I've never seen this kid before, although Taemin is a pretty secretive guy.

"He saved my life." Levi told me really quickly. Admiration wasn't hard to see at all in his eyes. His voice was indeed a little low for a girl, but his eyes shined like the sun when he spoke of Taemin.

"Ah, You do speak! He saved your life? That shrimp?" I asked questioningly. He nodded his head to me, as Taemin walked up to us from the back with two giant duffel bags of junk.

"What are you both talking about?" He asked eyeing me.

"Let me take that." Levi said, grabbing one of the duffel bags. Did Taemin really save this guys life? And if so, how? I couldn't wrap my mind around it. There's just no way. 

"Thanks." Taemin said. I opened the door wide for them to come through. "We were just introducing ourselves is all." I said answering his question. They both started walking to my car as Levi stopped.

"What car do you have?"  I smirked at this.

"That my friend, is the most expensive car you will ever see." I said bragging. "I think I'll walk." He said suddenly turning around. I was surprised by his answer.

"What you don't want to ride in my baby?!" I said appalled, running up to my car and rubbing my poor baby... It's okay, daddy loves you.

"It's not that! It's just that I usually cause accidents where ever I go. I don't want to break your car." He said defending himself waving his hands towards me.

"You did cause a little accident at my house, if I recall.." Taemin said wrapping his arms around Levi's shoulders, what are they doing? Taemin started whispering in Levi's ear, just audible for me to hear.

"Don't worry, if anything Jonghyun will wreck his car way before you would be able to put a finger on it."

"I can hear you, you know!" I yelled towards him mad. Taemin started laughing. "You guys are teaming against me. This isn't fair!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry!" Levi yelled. I looked at him confused, it wasn't him doing it. I walked up to him and bent down to his height.

"I'll forgive you if you call me hyung from now on." I joked, raising back up to my height to seem taller. Levi looked down before mumbling, "yes, hyung." 

I jumped surprised that he actually agreed to it, I didn't really mean it.. Oh well, I like it. It has a nice ring to it.

"Good boy." I said patting his head, smiling.

"He's not a dog." Taemin stated, I ignored him however.

"What ever. Here your hyung will take that bag from you." I took off the duffel bag from his shoulder and threw it inside the trunk of my car. Taemin did the same.

"Now get in." I told him happily. I got into the drivers seat and waited as both Taemin and Levi got in before I drove off back to the dorm.

 

_______________________________________

Yay! Finally someone else's point of view lol! I promise it will be switching around now, so don't forget to look at the title to see who's POV it starts in :) I hope you enjoyed! Bye~!<3