Taemin POV

[Lee Taemin] The Love Of A Wish [Shinee POV]

I didn't know how bad I jumped, until I noticed I hit the wall with my back.

"What the heck did you put in that lemonade?!" I yelled at my mom. She just rolled her eyes.

"Oh, the usual. Lemons, water, sugar, and a bit of psychotic." She remarked towards me sarcastically. She walked over to the boy and placed her hand on his shoulder. The boy was still in a hysteric fit. Great, did I pick up a psycho?

"Sweetie, just breathe okay? We're not going to hurt you or anything." She tried calming him down when she saw the bat in her hand. She quickly tried hiding the bat behind her back when it was obvious he already saw it, and smiled towards him.

"But I'm a guy!" The boy said terrified. Was he that self conscious of himself being found out about being a cross dresser? I questioned myself, something seems up.

"That's right, wouldn't it be worse if you were a girl? There are a bunch of creepers that go after girls. Although, you do have a girly face. Probably girlier that my sons.." She thought staring towards him. I got flustered, how many times was she going to bring up the fact that I look like a girl?!

"Mom, stop it! Most guys find it offensive if you say they look like a girl!" I tried defending the little pride both of us had at this point. I saw the boy closing his eyes taking big breathes of air calming himself down.

"I'm sorry. It's just you look so cute, how can I not say my son is better looking than most girls." My mom told me

"I don't want to look better than girls! I want to be handsome like most guys!" I called to her. I saw the boy open his eyes disappointed. I walked up to him, I realized I've been calling him boy, but I had no idea what his name was.

"Oh, I almost forgot! What's your name?" I asked him squatting down beside him, matching our eye levels.

"My name is..." He started to say then stopped. He looked away thinking. Does he really not want to tell me his name? I didn't sleep at all last night taking care of him, he could at least tell me his name..

"My name is Levi." He finally told me. I smiled.

"That's a weird name. So you are a foreigner!" I laughed, maybe that's why he's freaking out. He's in a total foreign strangers house, anyone would freak out.

 "It's nice to meet you Levi, My name is Lee Taemin." His eyes widened, I'm guessing he knows me. I chuckled to myself as he gave me a double take actually realizing it was me. So I even have fanboys from different countries, I thought smiling towards myself with amusement.

 

_________________________________

I'm sorry they're so short, I didn't realize they were so short the first couple chapter o.o Please let me know what you think so far ;)