Taemin's POV

[Lee Taemin] The Love Of A Wish [Shinee POV]

I didn't get any sleep. My eyes were heavy and tired as my body didn't want to move.

"You look like hell." My mom stated bluntly towards me as I entered the kitchen.

"Yeah.. Well I couldn't sleep very well." I told her honestly grabbing a piece of toast she had already fixed to eat. 

"You think he woke up yet?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe, I'll go check on him." I left and went into my own bedroom and saw he was still sleeping. Yep, he was sleeping an hour ago and he's still sleeping now. I took off the wash rag from his forehead and felt his head. His fever is going down, that's a good thing. I took the wash cloth away from him and hollered from the door way.

"He's still not up mom, I'm going to go grab a new wash rag." I exited out of the room and rinsed off the wash cloth in the ice cold water. 

"I'm making some lemonade. The poor boy is probably thirsty." My mom said stirring up some of her best lemonaide.

"Okay." I told her going back into the room to lay the rag on him. I leaned forward and placed the cool rag on him. I saw him jump and his eyes shot open showing a hazel blue color. I jumped back surprised and we both screamed. I tripped over my own feet and fell straight on my with a thud. 

Ow.. That was surprising, I thought to myself. The boy hit his head on the wall rubbing his head, when finally looking around and strangely at the wash cloth. Thats when my mother busted through the door. She had a baseball bat in one hand, and a thing of lemonaide in the other.

"What is going on here!?" She yelled mainly towards the teen boy, pointing the bat at him, "You better behave mister, this young man just saved your life!" She kept going on not understanding the situation, as always, making the teenager look terrified of her. Scaring the poor guy right when he got up.

"You would have been eaten alive by that fever, if my son hadn't brought you in."

"It wasn't like that mom." I tried to calm her down. "He just woke up and we were both surprised, so we screamed." She quickly changed her mood lowering the bat and bringing up the lemonade to the boy.

"Oh, is that all.. Here you go sweetie, sorry about that." The boy grabbed at the lemonade and began chugging it down like he hadn't drank anything for days. He suddenly noticed his clothes had changed.

"Um... Do you know where my clothes are?" He finally asked nervously, talking for the first time.

"The clothes you were in were to small, so I changed you into some looser clothing of mine." I told him embarrassed. The boy's eyes shot open and began feeling all over himself, patting and looking down at his bare chest. 

He must be embarrassed since I now know he was wearing girls underwear.. I thought blushing more, remembering the image. Suddenly the boy screamed knocking the image right out of my head.

What the heck is wrong with him, it wasn't that embarrassing was it?

 

_______________________

lolz... I love Taemin XD Comment, rate, and subscribe~!<3 Thanks ;)

Hope you enjoyed :3