Taemin POV

[Lee Taemin] The Love Of A Wish [Shinee POV]

I was being amused watching the boy's reaction, trying to fight within himself the struggle of not acting like a fan boy in front of me. However, as quickly as this came, it was gone and replaced with confusion.

"Where exactly am I?" He asked curiously.

"You're at my house. We found you passed out right at our front door. Could we ask you why you were traveling alone with that high fever?" My mom said concerned answering his question, but adding on another question. Levi was staring contently trying to think, mumbling something to himself. I leaned in a little to try and hear, but only heard something about a parking lot.

"I guess the fever messed my thinking up, but I don't really remember anything." He said hesitantly scraching his head. "I know this might sound strange, but what country am I in?" I could see him tense up by his own question. What did happen to you really? I thought to myself, you definitely said something about a parking lot... I looked over at mother who had the same expression as I did. Finally, she responded to his question.

"You're in South Korea, at the capital Seoul." I saw him wince at the answer she told him, I'm guessing he's far away from home.

"So may I ask why are you all speaking fluent English?" He said after recovering from the blow. Yep, he's definitly insane. 

"We're not speaking English, Levi. I was going to tell you how good you were at speaking Korean." I spoke up. He looked more confused then before then stuttered.

'Hellrro..' In a terrible accent, causing me to laugh. 

"There you go, that's your english!" I felt like I was talking to a three year old that finally pronounced a big word fluently. I turned to my mom, trying to whisper to her, so he couldn't hear me.

"Do you think we should take him to the hospital real quick to see if he didn't hit his head or something?"

"I'm fine, really. Just half asleep is all.." Levi gave off a huge yawn on que..

"If you want we can take you home. Where is it?" Mother asked him finally placing the baseball bat down to lie against the wall.

"I actually don't have a house, my parents don't even know who I am, and this is the first time I've been in Korea." He stuttered out of his mouth not making eye contact with either of us.. I feel like he's just building a wall between us with his lies...

"You poor thing! That must be why you were out on the streets with that cold. Oh Taemin, what do we do?" I couldn't believe my mom actually fell for this guy's lies..

"Well, he might be able to stay over at our dorm if the manager will allow it. I can go ask him." I blabbered out of my mouth without thinking, as my mother nodded for approval. I took out my cell phone and exited out of the room, mentally hitting myself repeatedly for being such an air head.

Now, Taemin. Don't mess this up. Just call the police right now saying there is a psychotic man in your house, you can do it! I looked down frustrated at my phone.. My hands shook as I dialed in the number for the police. Why were my hands shaking so bad? All I have to do is hit this green button, you got this! Last night you didn't know he was insane, you were just being overly generious that time.. But now you know, he's not good to be around for you or your mom.. My finger shook when I started reaching for that simple green button.

I sighed closing my eyes as I couldn't find myself to do it.. I deleted the number and dialed my manager.. His response was quick saying it was fine as long as it wasn't perminate, and that all the other members said it was okay. 

I shoved my cell phone back into my pocket frustrated when I finished. I took a big breath preparing to go back in, after all this annoyance I had towards him, I couldn't not help him. I might not know what's going on, but I feel I should try to help. I entered back into the room where they were waiting for my answer.

"He said yes, if everyone of the members is okay with it." I said smiling at him. I'm going to figure you out, Levi.. Just you wait....

 

__________________________

OoO hello peeps! I hope you liked it :D Enjoy~!<3