It was just the thing that I liked all of a sudden.

In love with a model

~Kyuhyun's POV

I smiled when I received a reply from Seohyun.

"Hey what are you smiling at?" The boss said and walked up to me.

"Nothing...sir..I was just checking the time." I hid my phone in my pocket.

"Well, if that's what you say." He said.

After work

I walked out of the studio and went to the way where Seohyun's house was. I waited until 11:00 PM for her appa to sleep. After that it was 11:00 PM I think they're all sleeping.

"Seohyun-ssi." I whispered loudly and she saw me. She look down and smiled. She gave me an I'll-go-there sign. She changed her clothes and went down when I saw no guards guarding the door. She went to me and hugged me tightly. 

"Seohyun-ssi." I smiled and hugged her back.

"Is that you Seohyun?" I heard her appa say.

"Aniyo, must be the wind." Seohyun replied to her appa. 

I grabbed her hand and we left. We ran quickly away from the house.

"Kyuhyun-oppa. I miss you so much. How about you?" She said.

"It's been just a while you missed me?" She pouted. "Ofcourse I missed you."

"So what are we doing tonight?" She asked.

"I don't know. It's quite late. What do you do when it's late and you can't sleep?" I answered.

She held my hand and said, "I know exactly what to do." She said and walked where Time Zone was she was really leading me there. We were very near, there was a library there exactly! YES!

I think I know where she's leading me to. She's leading me to... OMO Time Zone!! My favorite place on Earth.

"Seohyun, thank you, thank you, thank y--" I smiled

"Where not going there, we're going to read books. HERE." She pointed out to the library.

"But---" I pouted.

"Oppa, it's closed." She said.

I looked at Time Zone and itwas also closed.

"Oh, right. It's late. But the library's closed too." I pointed at the closed library.

"So what are we going to do?" She asked.

"I know." I said. "But before we can go there, let's go get my car." I smiled.

"So you walk home everytime. Even iin school?" She asked.

"Neh." I smiled.

We were walking when she said, "Oppa, can I go to a C.R. first? I think I need to pee."

"Neh." I said and we looked for a C.R. We saw a C.R. and Seohyun went in. 

After a few seconds, I heard Seohyun scream from the C.R. I rushed to the C.R. and saw her hiding inside a cubicle dripping wet while sitting.

"Seohyun? What happened to you."  I asked and wiped her with a handkerchief, she was not very wet nowbut still she was wet.

"I'm ok." She said.

I heard someone giggling from a cubicle but I just forgot about it. We went to my house and got my car. I drove to the club and she asked, "Why are we here?"

"Because.....I like it here." I smiled.

"I'm not going in there." She said.

"You're right, you have to change." I placed my hands close to her.

"O-o-o-oppa. Aniyo, that's not what I meant." She said and walked away backwards, slowly.

"Come on." I said and let her in the mall. It's still open. She chose a dress that looks really long.

"That's not what you're wearing." I said. "How about this." I got a party dress it's short.

"Aniyo, it's too short."

"That's what people wear in clubs." "Aaahhh.. and this." I got mini shorts.

"Araso. I'll wear it." She got the dress and put out her wallet.

"I'll pay for it." I said.

"Araso." She smiled.

I payed for the dress and shorts. I gave her the dress and shorts. 

"Come on, wear it." I smiled.

She got it from me and went to the C.R. After a minute she went back. OMO, she looks very beautiful in that kind of dress. I stared at her wearing it.

"Oppa, let's go now." She said.

"Come here." I said and escorted her back to the car.

I drove to the club when I sat on the chair. I think all the people was looking at Seohyun wearing this short dress I bought for her. I put my arms over her back for the people to know that she's only MINE! The bartender came along and asked, "Sir, what's your order? How about a kiss?"

"Stop flirting! I want Soju." I said.

"Araso." She said and gave me a Soju.

"Ma'm, how bout' you?" She asked Seohyun who was just shy beside me.

"Wa--"

"She's ordering Soju."

"Oppa." She said. 

~No one's POV

That night Seohyun drank a lot of Soju. After they went to a hotel, Kyuhyun placed her on the bed while he fell asleep on the sofa, so nothing happened during the night.

 

***

Back at Seohyun's house

Seohyun's appa was really worried about his daughter gone. He was suspicious of Kyuhyun dragging her someplace harmful and not safe. After, he asked the maids, "Did you see Seohyun?"

"Aniyo, sir. No sign of her anywhere." The maids said.

Her appa went to the guards and asked, "Did you see Seohyun?" 

"No sir, we searched everywhere but she wasn't there." The guards reported to their boss.

After a while Seohyun came back at the house she was scared of her appa scolding her. Her appa was just worried of her and not mad.

"Seohyun, you're home." Her appa said.

"Appa, Mianheyo." Seohyun begged for forgiveness.

"Were you with that Kyuhyun again?!" He asked her daughter.

"Neh appa it was just the thing that I liked all of a sudden." She said.

"What did you like?" Her appa asked.

"Drinking Soju. I didn't mean to. After that we went to the hotel and then we fell asleep on ---"

"Something happened?"

"Aniyo, we fell asleep on different beds." Seohyun said.

"Please don't fire him this time." Seohyun forced her appa.

"I totally would." Her appa said.