Revealed the truth

In love with a model

~Seohyun's POV

I got coffee and went back to the room to get some rest. I sighed as Kyuhyun went near me.

"Seohyun, let's have dinner later." He said.

"I'm eating with Seungri tonight." I lied.

"Well, araso. I'll be eating myself."

Why did I lie? It's a chance. But no! Uppa's not going to allow me. He's going to fire him and not me, he's being a bit successful.

He was upset in what I said and went to the bathroom.

~Kyuhyun's POV

Kyuhyun! Why are you like this, are you even jealous?! Jealous of what? Kyuhyun stop thinking like this! Kyuhyun! I took a long shower and changed inside. Seohyun was humming while waiting. Ohh.. her sweet voice. I remembered her smile and then I remembered her saying. 'Yes' As her answer. I really have no chance. I can't be like this. I went out of the bathroom and I saw her.

"I can take a bath already." She smiled.

She got her towel and clothes. She went in the bathroom.

(After her long bath)

I saw her in a cute dress. She's like an angel, I stared at her.

"Wait I left my robe and towel inside." She coughed.

Then her phone said, New Text Message. I really wanted to see this message, maybe it's from her 'boyfriend'? I picked up her phone and saw Seungri . It's him. I'm so curious, I have to read it I'm so curious. I opened the message when I saw there, "Hi Seo, I miss you. I'm in Korea already. Hope you reply, and please tell me when you're going back to Korea with YOUR BOYFRIEND. Boyfriend? What is he talking about? I thought they were actually dating but then....... Seohyun saw me holding her phone.

"Do I have a message?" Seohyun asked.

"Neh."

"From who?"

"Seungri."

Seohyun was biting her fingernails because she was scared that I might know her secret."

"Aahh... I see, you wanted to see......." I smiled.

"Aniyo Kyu-o-o-" Just say it I know you like me. "I know what you're thinking. Give me back my phone!" She demanded.

"Aniyo unless you tell me who Seungri is to you."

I can't reach him! He's too high! Seohyun thought.

"Araso, araso. He's just my friend."

"And???"

"I wanted to see how you will feel."

Jeongmal? I'm such a genius! I knew she likes me, :)) I'm so happy.

"How about you Kyu-oppa? I said the truth how about you." She leaned close to me.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I defended myself.

"How about you."

"Oops, I think I'm a bit hungry I need to go to the lobby and fetch some food." I defended even more.

"Araso." She was upset that I can't answer her simple question. She just went away from me and said, "I'm not talking to you unless you tell me the truth."

I think I hurt her feelings. I have to take it back, but I really felt hungry my tummy's rumbling. I went down the lobby and went to a restaurant. Seohyun was also there, she was near the bouffet table I think she was also hungry. I winked at her and she gave me a death glare. Why can't I tell her? I think that's called being straight forward. I have to wait for the time to tell her. I want it to be more romantic, it should be more exciting! Like my games. Well, I'll have to prepare for that time.