Having fun

In love with a model

~Seohyun's POV

We went to the hotel and I put all my things in the room. I got the camera and the tripod, and went outside.

I called a taxi and said, "Eifel Tower." I said.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"EIfel Tower." I said in english.

"Ok." 

The driver went to Eifel Tower.

"Here we are." I paid the driver.

I got my camera and the tripod. I felt cold sitting in the corner and waited for Kyuhyun to change.

"Seohyun, here wear this." Kyuhyun gave me a jacket that is thick.

"No. I don't feel cold."

He forced it in my hand. "Yes you look cold."

"Araso I'll wear it oppa." I said.

Wait, why did I say the word 'oppa'? I never said that to any model in life.

Did she just say the word 'oppa'? Kyuhyun thought and stared at Seohyun.

"Seohyun, did you say oppa?" Kyuhyun asked.

I hid my face on the bag and ignored him.

'oppa'? why did I say that word!?

I just showed my face to him trying not to remember what just happened.

"Araso, I'll not talk about it anymore."

I stood up and got the camera and tripod.

"Come on, let's have our first shoot." I told him and gave him a cute smile.

(after the shoot)

"Seohyun, would you like to have some coffee?" Kyuhyun asked putting his arms over my back

"Araso Kyuhyun-o-o"

We went to the coffee shop and got some coffee.

I feel like it's going to rain. I stared at the deep dark sky.

"Kyuhyun, we have to go to the hotel, I think it's going to rain." I said.

He just stood up and picked up his small bag. And wore his thick jacket. He wore the hoodie and we went outside. When we got outside it was drizzling. He didn't seem to mind me. The rain began to fall a bit hard. He was still walking and I was still cold I was walking, I can feel the rain on my head. The rain was hard very hard. I was afraid, I might get colds. Then the rain became very hard, I cannot see anymore. Then he looked back and said, "Seohyun? Why are you so wet?" 

"I don't have an umbrella."

"You should have told me."

I just smiled and he just went near me. "Come here."

He led me to the jacket and I went inside. We ran and reached the hotel. I was coughing, and I got a robe.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Neh."

I went inside the bathroom and took a shower.I went outside and I changed into my clothes. I sighed and sat on the bed. I'm sleepy. I feel weak and not strong, I think that rain was too hard. I fell asleep on the bed.

~Kyuhyun's POV

Why am I like this!? I let her out the rain. Now, what will I do for her? I searched the place what I can do. I saw her lying on the bed. I was shocked. I carried her bridal style and lied her head on the pillow. I put a blanket on her, I stood up and fell asleep on my bed.

(The next day)

Seohyun was not in her bed, she wasn't even in the room.

~Seohyun's POV

I was walking in the lobby and I wanted to take pictures. I bumped someone, he was a guy.

"Sorry ms."

"It's ok." I think he looks familiar, I looked at his face. The shape of his face, his voice, his lips, his eyes, and everything else.

"Seungri? Is that you."

"Seohyun?"

Seohyun, she's my first love. I want to get her. I need her in my life. Seungri thought smiling at me.

"So when are you coming back to Korea?" I asked.

"Later."

"Araso."

Then Kyuhyun went down and said, "Seohyun, why are you here? I thought you were sick?"

"I just wanted to have some coffee."

"Araso."

"I guess I'll see you around." I smiled at Seungri.

(In Korea)

~Bom's POV

Why is Yonghwa so hot? I stared at Yonghwa for a while when the boss went to me and smiled.

"Bom, I have requested a very new model for you. Will you accept the offer?"

"I don't know yet Sir, maybe you can give me time and I need to see the appearance before I accept offers. But how about Yonghwa sir? He doesn't have a partner."

"Hmm.. I sent a new photographer for him Bom, we still have to know his answer before he gets his new photographer. And the same as you, he wants to see the new photographer's face. Well, your new partner will be arriving sooner or later."

"Araso sir."

(After a few hours)

"Annyeong Haseyo! My name is Lee Seungri." Seunri smiled in front of everyone in the studio.

He looks really hot. His lips, eyes, and his shape. The boss came near me, "So do you approve?"

"Yes sir." ♥.♥ I smiled.

Well, I think this is love at first sight, well, he looks really handsome. He came near me and smiled.

"Annyeong Haseyo miss park."

"Annyeong Haseyo Seungri-oppa."

He smiled at me and I smiled at him.

(In Paris)

~Kyuhyun's POV

If Seohyun has a boyfriend already, I have no chance for her. I looked at her, she was in a good mood. 

"Seohyun, who was that guy?" I asked.

Seohyun could see Jealousy in my eyes.

"He's my friend."

Maybe I could 'lie' to him all about Seungri. Seohyun thought.

"I mean he's my ex-boyfriend."

"Is there a chance that you can still love him?"

Oh no! This question, how can I answer this uhmm.. Seohyun thought.

"Yes." I lied.

"Well, are you two still dating?"

"Neh." 

Hmph. I really don't have a chance for her. I'm really upset.