♥Preparing♥for♥the♥right♥time♥

In love with a model

~Seohyun's POV

I wish I've known his feelings for me. But it's ok, I'll give him time to think. Then I received a message, Kyu-oppa. He just text messaged me. OMO~ A message from him! I have to stay calm, what if....... Aniyo! He won't confess to me. Araso, I'll just read the message. I read the message and it says there, Come meet me in Kura, the restaurant. -KYUHYUN. OMO! He wants t meet me there. I cheered and asked for a taxi.

"Annyeong Haseyo, can I go to Kura?" I asked.

"Neh." The driver said.

Neh? Is he some kind of korean, "Excuse me are you korean?"

"Neh, I am."

I just smiled when the driver drove across the streets, He went to Kura. Wow this restaurant is so large. I went in and saw nobody, it's like I went to the wrong place. Maybe I should go take pictures first, this restaurant is so beautiful, there were large heart-shaped-balloons all over the place and there was a table for two on the middle where there was a rose flower in the middle, there was food prepared on the table, there were roses hanging on the walls, there was romantic music playing but... I think the voice was so familiar, the song was korean. The voice was so soothing, I really wanted the song. It's so beautiful, Then I think I can hear a familiar voice.

"Seohyun." He wisphered to my ear. His voice I can recall his voice.

I turned back to see who this person was, Kyuhyun. It was Kyuhyun.He fixed my hair. I think I know what I'm really feeling now, my heart was thomping faster. Kyuhyun touched my chest. I'm really shocked in what he did. He just smiled. 

"Come here." He held my hand and gently fixed my chair. I sat on the chair.

He sat on his chair and smiled. I think he's staring at me. He looked at me.

"I thought you wouldn't notice or talk to me? And you said... I should tell the truth for you to talk to me, right?" He asked and he held my hand on the table.

I just nodded and blushed.

"Why are you blushing?" He asked.

"It's nothing oppa." I covered my face.

I can feel warm hands on my hair, I think he's touching it.

"Seo, there's one thing I'll need to tell you." He said.

I was focused and wanted to listen to him.

"Saranghaeyo, Seoohyun !" he said, my eyes widened in what he said.

"Kyu-o-o-opp-" He cut me with a kiss. I know that this is not aloud but I really love him.

We heard someone talk from our back, "Your daughter's dating the new model you gave her."

I was shocked when I heard the voice of the person. I can hear my appa's voice from the other line of the person's phone. I think appa hired a spy, to spy on us. AHA! I knew it.

"Kyu-oppa, appa hired a spy, to spy on us." I whispered to his ear.

"Jeongmal?" He whispered.

"Neh." I whispered.

"What are we going to do?" He asked whipering.

"We have to leave Paris." I answered whispering.

We ran out of the restaurant and packed our things.

"Come on," I told him.

We went to the airport and bought tickets so that we can go back to Seoul. We went back to Seoul and went to the studio.