SORRS, it's not MINNIE..

In love with a model

Seohyun woke up when she found an unfamiliar guy sitting on the couch.

"You're awake, miss." The guy said.

"Yes, I am." Seohyun said and sighed.

But still she still can't believe all about what her appa told her. She shaked her head but before she stood up pictures started to flow in her mind.

Anio. It can't be. Seohyun thought and scanned the person who got her to the hospital. It was Key, her most awaited brother.

"Seohyun-noona!" Key said and hugged his sister.

"Key, why didn't you notice me?" She asked and when she broke the hug.

"I thought you were someone else because of your make-up." He said. "How did you remember me?" He added.

"Remember?" Seohyun thought when a flashback came to her mind.

Flashback

"Seohyun! You'll be late for school." Her umma called and went upstairs to see what she was doing.

"Umma, I can't find my assignment notebook." She said and rubbed her left eye.

"Come on, you have to look for it." She said and helped Seohyun look for it.

After a twenty minutes...

Seohyun smiled as she found her notebook.

"Umma, I found it." She said.

(Her umma's face was blurry, so she can't remember)

"Come on." Her umma said and held her little hand.

Seohyun smiled then they rushed out of the house. Her umma rushed when the cars were on a stop. Seohyun paper flew away from her hands. She let go of her umma's hand. Her umma continued but she still got the paper it was when the cars were on a go already. A car hit her.

End of flashback

Seohyun stared at her brother for a while.]

"Noona, are you ok?" Her brother asked her.

"I just miss you." She said and hugged her brother.

She heard the door open then close. She broke the hug and saw Kyuhyun run out of the hospital.

"Check-out!" She said when the doctors approached her.

"Yes miss. Check out. Here are your clothes." They said and offered her the clothes..

She wore the clothes inside the bathroom.

After a few minutes she found Kyuhyun on a side.

"Kyuhyun!" She said.

"It's ok, my brother's your boyfriend already, I know." He said.

"No, I have something to tell you.."

"What is it?"