Don't fire him!

In love with a model

*~No one's POV~*

Kyuhyun and Seohyun was walking around the studio looking for the boss, the boss appeared right in front of them. The boss was smiling when he saw both of them.

"Seohyun-sweetie, why are you home so early?" Her appa asked as he just stood right in front of them, giving a big surprise look. "Wait, why are you with a stranger? Let him out of this place, NOW!" He demanded.

"Appa, I know you knew about all the things going on. Please don't fire him."

"Why not?" He looked at his nails. Kyuhyun was silent while they were having a converstaion.

"Because-- I love him." Seohyun blurted out.

"You love him? Then I won't in one condition."

"What is it?"

"He would be with, Gyuri."

"Seohyun. You would be grounded for a month, you will stay at home, no going out, no dates, and no work. If you need something the maids would offer the things you need. The guards will guard the gate. The drivers won't let you in, no cellphone for you. Internet is allowed but no chatting with friends especially, Cho Kyuhyun. the only friends you are allowed to chat with is... your 8 bestfriends, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, Jessica, Hyohyeon, Sunny, and Tiffany. And you're not allowed to talk to anybody except the maids, guards, chefs, etc. Got that?"

"Neh appa."

His appa looked at her with a mad face and was raising his eyebrow. 

"And.. Go home, now!" He demanded.

 

"Appa, can I talk to Kyu-oppa first?"

"Kyu-oppa?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Appa."

"Araso." He said.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun was talking about something, while the boss was looking around the studio waiting for them to finish.

After the converstation of Seohyun and Kyuhyun...

"Now, go home young lady or I would fire him."Her appa demanded.

"Neh appa." She said and looked back.

Her appa glared at Kyuhyun and walked away.

 


~Seohyun's POV

I went home and quickly ran in my room. I my computer and logged in, in facebook. I chatted with my friend, Sooyoung-unnie.

Conversation

Seo: Annyeong Haseyo Sooyoung-unnie. 

Soo: Annyeong Haseyo Seo :)

Seo: What are you doing home so early?

Soo: You too?

Seo: Got grounded for the month and stay at home no everything, except for internet and computer.

Soo: Sad, you will be bored, how bout' I'll come over.

Seo: But, I'm not allowed to invite people in.

Soo: Just try, wait, how about your boyfriend? 

Seo:Ahh.. him, we can't be together, he was moved to another photographer. 

Soo: Well, bye. I have to log out.

End of conversation

Now what will I do? I jumped on my bed and picked up my phone. NO SIGNAL? There has never been NO SIGNAL in my phone.. I sighed and remembered that I can't use my phone. Then suddenly I heard a message pop out from my computer. I went to my computer and checked the message, it's Kim Kangwon. Kim Kangwon? I opened the message and it says:

Seohyun, 

This is Kyuhyun, this is my secret profile, maybe we can chat here everyday. I go online in my iPhone everyday, which means I can always talk to you. And.. please add me as a friend in facebook. Stick with the plan. Saranghaeyo :)

                                                                                                                                           Love,           

                                                                                                                                              Kyuhyun-oppa

It's Kyuhyun-oppa. I blushed and smiled. I'll see you next week. I replied to his message

Kyuhyun-oppa,

I will add you too, Saranghae.

                                                                                                                                             Love,

                                                                                                                                               Seohyun