Orange Juice

DBSK Brotherhood Fics Collection

 

Title: Orange Juice

Length: One-shot ( 761 words)

Author: standbymyfivegods

A/N: Credits to the dbskgenerator for the title.

Rating: G

Pairing:  Yoochun and Jaejoong

Genre: Crack, Comedy, A bit of Fluff, Brotherhood

Summary: JaeChun deals with missing Su.

-------------------------------------

“Chun~”

“What?”

“Chuuuuuun,”

“Whaaaaaaat?”

“I’m bored,”

“And that is my problem, how?”

“You’re stuck with me till I find something else to do,” Jae said as he sat up from previously lying on his stomach facing Yoochun’s living room carpet.

“I don’t mind. I’ve been with you for almost a decade now. You think I care?” Chun said nonchalantly. He was sitting beside Jae, flipping through channels mindlessly on the television.

“I miss Su,” Jae mumbles as he rearranges himself to face the television too.

“Uh-huh,” Chun answers.

“C’mon, I know you miss him more than that,” Jae says sternly clearly disappointed with the lack of reaction the other is giving.

“I’m glad you know,” Chun replies.

“Is the TV more important than me? I need love from my fellow members!” Jae whines childishly.

“You know we love you, hyung,” Chun says it blatantly like it’s the most natural thing in the world.

“Sometimes I don’t feel it,” Jae was now pouting.

“You’re just sulking since Su is the one always smothering you even though you love bullying him,” Chun states.

“I do not! I love baby dolphin! How could you say something like that!” Jae says overdramatically in a mock hurt expression.

“Sure, hyung,” Chun chuckles lightly with eyes still glued to the screen.

“I’m going to call someone who I know misses him and shares the sentiment!” Jae announces proudly.

*ring* *ring*

“Hello?”

“Min-ah,” Jae whines.

“What, hyung?” the maknae says in a clearly displeased voice.

“Why do you sound like that?” Jae was now irritated.

”Because you’re whining again and you’re too old for that,” Min reprimands.

“But I miss Junsu,” the eldest says again.

“I miss him too,” Min says.

“Why are you and Chun saying it so casually? It sounds like you don’t miss him at all,” Jae mutters.

“Hyung, he will be back tomorrow. It’s only a concert in Germany. You still have the three of us,” Min states.

“True,” Jae nods.

“And you’re missing Su, hyung, when you see him all the time! How about us? Don’t you miss us? ” Min points out.

“But I’m talking to you right now,” Jae replies.

“When was the last time you saw us?” Min asks.

“Hmn.. I think it was the day before Coffee Cojjee’s opening,” Jae thinks back.

“And how long has that been? When was the last time you saw Su-hyung?” Min says.

“It’s been about a month? I saw him last week,” Jae says defeated.

“Nice one, dongsaeng!” Chun then interjects into the phone by Jae’s ear.

“Hi hyung!” Min perks up.

Hearing that, Chun snatches the phone from their eldest who was shooting him death glares.

“How have you been? Where’s leader-shii?” Chun says.

“I’m fine. He’s sleeping while drooling or maybe it’s drooling while sleeping? There’s not much difference either way,” Min states.

Chun chuckles and Jae feels left out.

The latter then whispers to Chun to put the conversation on loudspeaker, but the former refuses just to .

Jae then crosses his arms and watches as his dongsaeng converses happily.

After a few minutes of being ignored, Jae stands up and goes to Chun’s kitchen.

He meets Mrs. Park there mixing something in a glass jar.

“Oh, hi, Jaejoongie. Would you like some juice?” she asks happily.

“Sure, I would love too,” now Jae was getting his much needed attention.

“I was just making some for YooHwanie whose busy reading his lines in his room,” she starts conversing.

“Oh, I miss acting,” Jae replies.

“You should rest for now, dear. You just finished a drama and a movie,” she says as she pats his back comfortingly.

She then pours a glassful of juice for Jae to drink.

“Thank you,” Jae says.

“I’ll go to YooHwan now alright? I’ll give YooChun-ah some after,” she winks at him before disappearing from the kitchen.

Jae just nods and takes a sip of the juice.

It was orange flavored.

“Orange Junsu~” he then wails in realization.

All of a sudden, Chun bursts into the room and calls his name.

“Hyung, Su’s on the phone. He wants to talk to you,” the younger says as he reaches out his hand with the device.

“My precious!” Jae squeals in delight.

“Su!~” Jae coos through the phone.

And he was met by the infamous eu kyang kyang.