English Lessons

DBSK Brotherhood Fics Collection

Dedicated to @yunjjwho on twitter who requested for a HoSu fic ;)

Title: English Lessons

Length: One-shot (885 words)

Author: standbymyfivegods

A/N: Credits to the dbskgenerator for the title.

Rating: G

Pairing:  Yunho and Junsu

Genre: Crack, Comedy, A bit of Fluff, Brotherhood

Summary: Yunho wanted to learn English so badly. He then weighed his options on choosing the lesser evil of the four when it came to being bothered while busy.  The conclusion was the person he had known and loved the longest, Junsu.

--------------

“Junsu-ah,”

“Hm?”

“Could you please help me?”

Silence met Yunho and only the sounds of a game controller being played reverberated in the living room.

“Su-ah,”

“Hmm?”

“Please pay attention to me,”

“I am.. gaaaaaaah!” Su tries to convince their leader but failed when he screamed at the television when he almost lost in the game.

“KIM JUNSU!” Yun was now losing his patience.

“Whaaaaaat?” Su was now whining. It was alright for him to be disturbed but he was concentrationg at the moment and his hyung was giving him a hard time in doing so.

“If you don’t finish that game soon, then there’s no dinner for you,” Yun now resorted to threats.

“But hyung,” Su was now pouting. His brain was torn.

“It’s easy, Su. Jae won’t be able to save you this time,” Yun taunted as he started to get up and walk away.

“Hyung!” Su paused the game and grabbed the older’s wrist just in time.

Yun stopped with his back to the younger. His plan was working. He smirked for a moment before wiping it off his face and turning to look back.

“You care now?” he then said.

“I have always cared, hyung. Don’t be like this,” Su’s teardrop-shaped eyes drooped a bit.

Yun suddenly felt guilty for doing that to their second youngest when he was so innocent, gullible, and genuine.

“Fine,” Yun muttered as he sat back down.

“So, what did you want help with?” Su then perked up completely forgetting the aura just now.

“It’s a little embarrassing,” Yun starts as he tries to hide a blush.

“C’mon, hyung. We’ve known each other the longest. We’ve stayed together even way before! What could you possibly be shy of saying now?” Su giggled in amusement.

“Well.. I reaaaaaally want to learn English,” the other confided.

“And you’re telling me this because?” Su asked clearly confused.

“You’re my beloved dongsaeng?” Yun tried to sweet talk.

“I’m not exactly the best in articulation in our team, hyung. Is that it?” Su could see right through him.

“You’re the only one I can bother right now,” Yun confessed.

“I thought so,” Su laughed.

“So, will you help me?” the older of the two prompted.

“I’ll try but your pronunciation will be like mine,” Su shrugged.

“It’s fine. I’ll ask Chun for the American accent later,” Yun comforted.

“Alright then. How would you like to learn?” the other asked.

“I guess a song is best?” Yun contemplated before answering.

“Which one?” Su inquired.

“How about a Michael Jackson song?” Yun suggested.

“Uhm.. Heal the World?” Su stated.

“Nope, I was thinking “You Are Not Alone”,” Yun smiled.

“Oh, good one. I don’t know the lyrics though,” Su admitted.

“Let’s search it on the net then!” Yun suddenly got up.

“Min is using the computer,” Su declared.

“Oh yeah. Another song then?” Yun realized.

“Yup. How about “the Greatest Love of All”?” Su was now excited.

“I guess,” Yun accepted.

“Da greatest lub ov all,” Su then started.
“Iz eazy to achieve~”

“Are you sure it is ‘eazy’?” Yun then interrupted
“But that’s how we say ‘s’ in hangul, hyung,” Su defended.

“Fine, fine,” Yun waved his hand in dismissal and told Su to continue.

“Learning to lub yourself, it is da greatest lub ov all,” Su ended.

Yun just clapped in awe. Su still gave him chills whenever the latter sang even though he should be used to him by now.

“Now, sing them back to me,” Su then commanded.

“The greatest love of all, is eazy to achieve~ Learning to love yourself, it is da greatest love ov all,” Yun sang confidently.

Su returned the applause looking very proud of his student.

Suddenly, two more claps resonated from behind them.

“Yaaaaah,” Jae cooed from the doorway of the kitchen.

“Not bad,” Chun teased.

“Thank you. Thank you,” Su bowed a little to go along with them.

“Leave, Su. Let the native speaker handle this,” Chun pushed Su out of the sofa.

“Yah! I was here first!” Su pushed back.

“No, no. Let’s compare the negative speaker and the native speaker. It will be fun,” Min suddenly popped out of nowhere.

“Thought you were on the internet, Min?” Jae inquired.

“I got bored,” Min shrugged.

And all of them settled on the living room spending hours just simply laughing at the never ending English antics of Junsu and Yoochun.

When they were done, Su asked Yun, “So what did you learn today, hyung?”.

“I learned that ‘eazy’ is pronounced as ‘easy’,” Yun teased before running away to his bedroom with a jokingly mad Su behind him.