I HATE U -MYUNGSOO-

I LOVE MY WIFE..

I'M KIM MYUNG SOO

 

 

A COOL PLAYBOY  AND A SILENT HEARTBREAKER..

GIRLS ,,,, YOU SHOULD WATCH OUT...

 

SUMMER 2015

Now I'm 25 years old. I'm a pilot. I 've everything in my life. A y pretty girlfriend,Ji Yeon, a sport car, an apartment, true friends and more..

But one day, my father ruined everything..He asked me to marry an ordinary woman.The worst thing is I knew her.Choi Jinri. Three words to describe her. SHE IS ANNOYING. I don't know but I was getting annoyed with her when I knew she liked me.And remembering what she had done to me, I felt humiliated...URGHHH..She began to be my enemy since that day.

THE stupid arranged marriage began when his father came to my house. He was my mother's brother. He ran away from grandpa's house when he decided to marry a poor girl from a village in Busan. Grandpa chase him out of their house if he really wanted to marry that girl.

AND he was happy with his life and his wife died as that annoyed girl borned.Now my mother was very grateful as she could find his brother back..YUPP..She was overjoy.That was the first time she met that girl. She loved that girl very much. Is it more than she loved me??? My mother was the best..They had an enjoyable time together doing female's routine. Cooking,gossiping and others.

My father was similar with my mother. He thaught that Sulli was liked Hee Soo. Hee Soo is my younger sister, who studying abroad.My little brother always played with her. Me, played with him??No way,man!!

Ok, case closed. Everyone loved her.Except me.

I disputed my father's decision to marry us. This is 2015. Is there anybody marries because of their parents???? My parents have their own weapon.

"If you do not want to marry her,fine..But you must work at my company,,OK,,Myungsoo???" My father threw a smile that threatened me.

I love being a pilot. But I really hate to be in his company.

What I've to do??