BITTER TEENS LIFE AS CHOI JINRI

I LOVE MY WIFE..

            I have a boyfriend.His name is Kim Myung Soo. He is a handsome and charming boy. Me? Only a plain girl who earned enough money to keep on living. My father, is only a worker at FAMILY RAMEN SHOP owned by Seung Gi's family. That's how I befriend with Seung Gi oppa. He is A Sweet person. I love his sincere smile. I managed to further our study at Eunsok High SCHOOL. It is an elite school. Seung Gi oppa also went there.We get scholarships as we achieve best results in the past exam. Then I meet Jung So Min. She also one of scholarships students that manage to enter the school. I can not deny that students there are from wealthy family.

           I feel happy as i can score the best among the best at the school. Although the students always joking So Min and I around because we do not have our own money to study there,we kept on studying to show that we can achieve best results. Until one day, he,KIM MYUNG SOO meet with me. He wanted to see me at the rooftop. What I know about him only his name and the  hotness of him among the female students. He asked me to date with him. Or what can I say is COUPLE WITH HIM. I was 16 and he was 17 on that time. His innocent smile and quiet eyes make me freezing. Maybe I was too young to think about love, and I accept his feelings.

           Seung Gi oppa and knew about this So Min know about this. Seung Gi oppa suprised when he know I accept Myungsoo's feeling. He said that he was worried about me. He asked me to be careful with Myungsoo as everybody knows he is a cool playboy,a silent heartbreaker. But I was too stupid on that time. Feeling happy when a handsome sunbae confesses to me. Since that,I start to miss him,and I really fall in love with him.

But, we are not like the other couple,make a lovey-dovey things. When I passed him AT THE SCHOOL CORRIDOR , he just ignored me. Was I not exist on that time?I did not know. He kept bullying me. His friends always laughed at me. I just shut my mouth. BLUR..

One day, a sweet sunbae came to me, I called her,Ji yeon sunbae. She was one of the goddess in the school.She had a beautiful eyes.She called me and whispered, "You are just a little dumb. How Can you believe your lovely Myungsoo oppa?He just played around  you girl. "she smirked.

My face changed.He was lying me?

"Hey stupid girl, all the students of EUNSOK HIGH SCHOOL know that you are the one who is being foolish by Myungsoo-ssi..You don't realize it,right?"

She laughed. Some students watched us also laughed..So Min saw me and brought me to the  other places. I cried because of this stupid love story.

At the corridor, I met Myungsoo and his gangs."Yaaaa,,looked here.This girl is crying..BOOOOOOO!!! Why? Your boyfriend cheated on you? Poor girl..."

Myungsoo said to me without thinking my feeling. His friends laughed hysterically when hearing the stupid jokes. PANGGG!!! I slapped him. I SHOUTED " I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!KIM MYUNG SOOO!!" 

He grabbed my collar and Seung GI oppa came.My tears just ran down continuously. 'YOU!!!!" sEUNGGI oppa pounded Myungsoo's face. "This is for hurting a sincere heart of Sulli."Seunggi oppa kept pounding him continuously.

The teacher came and Seunggi oppa was expelled from the school. Myungsoo??He was the victim of circumstance...

One thing I learned at the school,,I HATE KIM MYUNG SOO....

STUDENTS KEPT PLAYING AROUND ME AND I BECAME STRESS..I KEPT CRYING AS EVERYBODY WAS BULLYING ME. I only had So Min there .She always crying with me.She could not do anything besides being with me as I know she would gain the same things if she helped me.She always wanted to help me, but I   did not want to involve her in my  problem. I quiet the school as my father pitied with me. 

"I'm sorry,appa,,"I always said to him..

" I love you more than everything,Sulli-sssi. I just want you to be happy.." It was his words that calmed me.

I LOVE YOU APPA!!!