WHAT 'S NOW??

I LOVE MY WIFE..

"Where do you throw it?"

Sulli still quiet.

"Yaaa!!! I'm asking you !!"He stopped the car at the roadside. He grabbed her wrist and forced her to face him.

" It's hurt !!" Sulli tried to get her wrist back." I'd throw itat Han River ! Are you satisfied? Now let me go,"She sicked with his stubborness.

'Why did you throw it?' Myungsoo sighed. "Still you should not throw it!" 

"Myungsoo ! Are you declaring war?" Sulli's temperature was 70 degree celcius.

"Yes ! It's war,"Myungsoo hid his smile.

"You asked for it once.And I'd done it.Now you are blaming me when  I'd thrown that thing! It's not fair,"

"I hate you,Myungsoo," Sulli lowered her voice.

No Myungsoo oppa. "You hate me?I hate you more!,"Myungsoo replied her answer.He stomped the steering wheel and continued to drive.The situation was very hot right now. Myungsoo set the air cond to the lowest degree.Sulli just threw her view outside the window.It's very bored. She switced on the radio. The DJ was busy mumbling and ..Myungsoo switched off the radio. "It's annoying,"

"Yaa!! Why do you turn off the radio, huh? It's boring here," Sulli glared at him.

"Hey,this is my car! I can do whatever I want ! " He can Sulli's pouted mouth.

"Fine ! "

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

AT SEUNGGI'S RAMEN SHOP...

Sulli left Myungsoo behind as she walked faster. Myungsoo ran towards her and pulled her wrist. "You should wait for me,wifey,"Sulli became hot.

" Now,lesson no. 1.Mrs. Kim,you should smile in public." Myungsoo put his finger at Sulli's lips. Sulli gave him a forced smile.

"Here,we come" Myungsoo dragged Sulli into the shop. 

" Sulli!! I'm here." Somin waved at Sulli. Myungsoo waved back to Somin. Sulli stared at Myungsoo." She waved at me.Not you." She whispered at him.

"Lesson no.2 darling, you should not be jealous,ok?"

"Hey ! I'm not jealous at all !" Sulli slapped his arm. Myungsoo smiled.

He brought Sulli at Somin's place. He sat in front of Somin. Sulli wanted to take a seat beside Somin but Myungsoo acted faster as he quickly pulled her. Her face became red as she realized that she was on his lap already. She quickly took a seat beside him. Somin smiled sheepishly.

"Sulli,I miss you already.We have to spend our time together always."They were on the cloud nine after did not meet for a while.

Myungsoo shook his head.'Girls always like that.'

They continued gossiping and talking like whatever..."Yaaaa!!! You don't call me,"Seunngi was there and sat in front of Sulli."Oppa,I'm hungry ! Where is the food???" Somin held her stomach. "My stomach will call the food anytime."

"I'm sorry.The food was still prepared.We have special guests today.He smiled towards Sulli.Sulli was happy to see Seunggi smiling.His smile was sincere and heart warming. Not like a person besides her.

Myungsoo coughed and he looked at Myungsoo."Oh,Myungsoo-ssi,I suprised that you wanted to go here."

Myungsoo's face changed.'Aishhh,this jerk is totally...'

A worker came and served them coffee." Sulli,can you put sugar in my coffee?" He pointed his finger towards a small container near Myungsoo.

Sulli took his cup and put two teaspoon of sugar in his coffee. She stirred it and gave it to Seunggi."Gomawo,"

Sulli just smiled.Myungsoo did not comfortable with the sweet scene,quickly put his cup in front of Sulli."I want some sugar"

Sulli looked at him. "How much do you want me to put in," Sulli asked him. 'Aigoo,Sulli,,Pabo yaaa!!' So min held her forehead and shook her head.

Myungsoo looked a bit dissapointed."I'ts okay. I 'll put it myself."He put a teaspoon of sugar in his drink. He had a broken heart right now.

"Do you want some?" He asked Sulli.

"Sulli do not put sugar in her coffee,Myungsoo"Seunggi interrupted his words.

Myungsoo's eye had burnt.He glared at Seunggi.'He was busy body,nuisance.You think that you are the king,huh?'

'Pretend to be a caring husband,huh?Go to the hell with your care..'

The electricity  flowed between their eyes.So Min was scared with the situation.Sulli was bored looking at them.

"Yaaaayyy!! Food!!" The girls screamed happily. Some of the workers served food. "Wow, that's a lot!" Somin happy and ready to eat.

Myungsoo gave Sulli a pair of chopsticks.

"Sulli,take this. You love this." Seunggi put her some button mushrooms in her bowl."Thanks,oppa,"

Myungsoo did not satisfied.He did not want to lost easily to the jerky.He put some grilled beef in Sulli's bowl. Somin shook her head.'This kids really..'

"Sulli-ssii,,are you working these days?" Somin asked her. She shook his head. "I don't start my work yet.A month to go."

She looked at Myungsoo. He was busy wrapping grilled beef into the salad and ate it.

She also made it and gave it to him."You should wrap it like this." She whispered to him.He took Sulli's and ate it.

'This couple really sweet..'Somin smiled happily.

" Are you okay?" Sulli asked her.She nodded and continued to eat.

"Appa! Appa!" A little girl huggged Seunggi.She was Eun Hee.

"Ahnyeong,Eun hee!" Somin greeted her."So min noona looked pretty today!" Eunhee praised her."Sulli-noona! I miss you!" Eun hee chuckled happily.She stared at Myungsoo."Who is this?" Eun hee pointed at Myungsoo." I know, you want to kidnap Sulli-noona! I'' kill you,Monster." Eun hee threatened him.

'This kid really make me crazy. Same to his father.'The other were laughing at him.

"No...He is Uncle Myungsoo.Sulli's noona husband." Seunggi explained to Eun hee."Why you say like that? He looks like a monster?" Seunggi asked Eun hee purposely. Eun hee nodded. Myungsoo got angry with Seunggi.

"Ahnyeong!" A pretty woman bowed at them.

"Min Ah noona! Come and sit with us." Somin invited her to join them.She took a seat beside Seunggi."Omma, I meet a monster today." Eunhee pointed at Myungsoo. " Eun hee,you should not call him like that."

"Mianhei. She still a kid.Eun hee likes to play with others." Min Ah said to Myungsoo.

"It's okay." Myungsoo smiled and he looked at Sulli.Sulli was looking at Seunggi and Eunhee.She looked dissapointed. "Yaa,,eat first,," Myungsoo whispered to her. Suddenly she awared of his words. She looked him back. She nodded like a foolish. She continued to eat. But she ate the food slowly.

She threw her view in front of her.Still looking at them.Seunggi and Min Ah looked close.They were chatting with Euhee on Seunggi's lap.

'What had happened right now?' Myungsoo looked at his wife.He held his wife's hand. Sulli stared at his hand which had combined with her. She did not response anything.

'Give me strength,Myungsoo,,' Sulli held his hand tightly. She  smiled and continued eating.'Don't cry,Sulli..'

Myungsoo still confused with the situation.