CHINGGU YA!!!

I LOVE MY WIFE..

myungsoo-green,sulli-pink,so min-purple,seun gi-brown,

 

Where have she been?? She's totally make me hot right now. Myungsoo kept walking in front of the door. he felt uneasy with his feelings. he was sweating badly.

Aisshhhh,this is crazy! She does not have a handphone yet!!!. He sat on the sofa and thaught about Sulli continuosly.

.........................................

SO MIN-SSSI!!!! I MISS YOU A LOT!!! Me too!!! The girls jumping like crazy when they met each other. They were talking about their sweet moments...

sulli-ssi,it was getting late. Is Myungsoo ok with this?? Sulli thaught for a while.She smiled.She nodded.YUPPP!!Can I stay at your house for a night?

Then let's go to my special house, Mrs.Kim..SULLI SLAPPED SO MIN'S ARM.

...........................................

Myungsoo woke up when he heard BTD song.He lokeed his watch and it was 7 o'clock. It was late.He need to prepare himself faster.

Should I drive you home?? Are you sure it is ok for you to bring me there?Of course!!! 

SO MIN drove SULLI home. SULLI'S heart beat faster.

SULLI held her chest. COOL DOWN... She was sweating.

Are you okay?? SULLI nodded.

........................................

Thanks SO MIN.SULLI took a lift to go to the apartment. She used the key to open the door. As she stepped in,

YAAAA,Where have you been??MYUNGSOO grabbed her wrist harshly.

mianeh,oppa.i went out to meet SO MIN. SULLI'S tears ran down her cheeks.

MYUNGSOO felt guilty. I'm only asking you,don't cry...

MYUNGSOO tried to calm down SULLI. He did not know what to do.He pulled SULLI into his hug.

He did not know what to say..Errrr...don't cry..I'm not angry at you..I'm just kidding..