SULLI-SSSSIIII...

I LOVE MY WIFE..

Sulli sat on her bed. She was playing with the phone. Myungsoo oppa looks weird lately. she thaught for a while. 

He become a nice person.She felt goosebumps. Suddenly the bitter memories came crossing her mind.

He will not do that..

Sulli-ssi, what will happen if he tries to trick like before?

He will?

We don't know his heart.He always look innocent..

Suddenly, her eyes were filled with tears. Appa,why are you not here with me anymore??

Her tears fall down through her cheeks.

......................................................................

 

Pabo yaaaa!! Myungsoo slapped his face softly. It is only a good night kiss..Or she felt grateful to me..Maybe it is a friend's kiss..

Myungsoo nodded continuously. Myungsoo..you should watch out..

He released a heavy sigh. His mind kept thinking of Sulli.

.......................................................................

THE NEXT MORNING...

Oppa, hurry up please?? It's 8 a.m already.

Which one should I wear?This or this one? Myungsoo still matching shirts in his room!!

Will she like this?He grabbed the blue checkered shirt and wore it harshly.

I'm coming!

Myungsoo went out. I'm sorry !

He stiffed there. A beautiful goddess was in front of him. Sulli wore a nice navy blue dress. Sulli-ssii....

Oppa?? Sulli waved her hand in front of him. We have to hurry!

Myungsoo nodded.Ssulli  pulled Myungsoo's hand and they moved out together from yhe apartment..

 

Soo ssorry for the brief update.