WHERE ARE THE RINGS??

I LOVE MY WIFE..

Myungsoo drove his car. Where are we going?

Seunggi's Ramen House

Oooh,,Myungsoo noddded. He knew that place.

.......................................................................

8 years ago..

Oppa,can we go out for a date? They are at the rooftop of the school.

L was not very interested to meeet her.He only went there as his friend,Dongwoo forced him to see her

Just go,she is waiting for you,

I'll go now!OK??

L forced himself to walk at the rooftop

What a poor silly girl,,Dongwoo shook his head,showing dissapointment of Myungsoo's behaviour.

 

I'm busy right now.

Sulli disssapointed with his answer. He never asked me for a date.

But it's only take a few minutes. We just go to Seunggi's Ramen House.

What? You asked me to go there?? A dirty place like that? Myungsoo annoyed.

Sulli felt her heart was aching.You should not say that..

Why? oo..I see.You grow up there,right? No wonder you become like this, Myungsoo smiled synically.

I'm juat asking you for a date.You don't have to insult me like this.

Whatever girl! Myungsoo touched her chin.

If I say that I don't want to go out with you,will you get mad of me??He pushed her. You block my way.

He walked away. He hate to go such an ordinary place.He went there as Dongwoo wanted him to join him for dinner.He could not believe that Dongwoo would go to a place like that.Just because he loved ramen,,and Seunggi was also his friend.It's enough for him to go there once.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Myungsoo turned his face besides him.Sulli waS  busy messaging someone.

Who are you messaging right now??

I'ts Seunggi oppa.

Myungsoo pushed the brakes out of the blue. Luckily there was no cars at the street.

Oppa! You suprise me a lot. Why you stop out of the sudden. It will be an accident,you know?

Sulli held her chest.Her heartbeats incresed slightly. Her face became paler.

I'm sorry.I don't mean it. There was something on the road. He lied.

You're sweating,oppa. Sulli pulled out tissues in her handbag and wiped Myungsoo's sweating face.

Sulli,please don't do this. Myungsoo said in his heart.

He quickly that tissue from Sulli. He wiped it by himself.

Please be careful next time oppa.

Myungsoo continued to drove his car.

NuABO song was heard. Sulli grabbed her phone and smile carved on her lips.

She reply the message. Myungsoo glanced his wife's left hand. He focused on her fingers. There was no ring. He looked at his finger.Nothing.

His ring was kept safely in the drawer in his room since they got married. Where's Sulli's ring??

Sulli-ssi,where is your wedding ring? Sulli's face changed.

Do  you have to ask that?

Myungsoo stopped his car at the roadside.

Of course.

Then,you told me where is yours?

Myungsoo was speechless.

I've throw it away..

What???

Yaaa!!! Why you throw that ring?

Mr. Kim Myung Soo, you had lost your memories or what?YOU are the one that asked me to throw that thing. I mean you and your silly girlfriend, Jiyeon.

Don't you remember?

GULPP. Myungsoo throat became dry.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

5 MONTHS BEFORE..

You know something? I DON'T MIND if you throw that ring away. It doesn't mean anything between us. 

Sulli's tears ran down slowly. How can he do that for me? She looked up. Ji yeon stared at her.

OK,,Now you can have your own life..Ji yeon and I and you must be with your probably darling sweetheart. What's the name of the jerk? Seunggi-ssi..How can I forget that name. Ji yeon laughed like a baby.

Don't call him jerk. You are the totally jerk.

Looks like you are defending that ramen boy.So sweet..Ji yeon added.

OK..THE DEGREE OF MY ANGER TOWARDS KIM MYUNGSOO IS ABOVE 100 DEGREE CELCIUS..