Unexpected Maturity

Teen Top Romances

Yoo Changhyun ~ Ricky

 

It's a nice sunny day, you were just chilling in your house bored to death until someone texted you.

 

"Kyaaaaaaa! Noona get to the park quick!! It's a life and death emergency! T-T -ricky" It was from Ricky.

 

"Great what does he want now!?", you yelled. You're not really this mean. You're just a little up tight when it comes to being mature and acting your own age. The only reason you got stuck to him was because you needed money, then coincidentally Mr. 'I-need-a-personal-secretary-because-I'm-getting-more-famous-blahblahblah' (....nuff said) is hiring his own assistant or more like babysitter. Whatever.

 

You decided to get ready. You didn't bother to take a bath seeing that it's important you just fixed your hair, got dressed and took your bag then directly went out of the house closing and locking the door.

 

You really didn't want to go, but you have to because you do need to do your job. While on thought you called for a cab and got your phone and earphones from your bag and played your favorite song...

*~"Wohoooo hoooo oh Baby u, Hohohoohoho oh! Baby u" ~*

 

On your way to your destination, you suddenly got another text from the same 'bratty-boss'.

 

"Noona! I forgot to mention! I need coffee! chocolate latte! :D --Ricky"

 

"Yah!", you complained at your phone which caused the driver to look back at you.

 

"Is there a problem, miss?", he asked kindly with a smile.

 

"Ah um, sir. You see... I forgot to-", you sighed because of buckling. "Can we first go to the nearest coffee shop?", you said while giggling.

 

"Of course ma'am no problem", he then said.

 

After getting the coffee you went back to the cab swearing that if he texts you one more time you'll seriously loose it. After a while, you reached your destination .

 

You got off the cab and ran fast as your legs can go. There you can see a group of people with posters running at his direction screaming "Ricky oppa! Kyaaaa", you just rolled your eyes.

 

(At ricky) Ricky chuckled. "Don't worry girls and noonas there is enough Ricky to go around!", he made a cheesy smile while sitting down on a see-saw in arms of his fans that just swoons on him.

 

You approached breathing heavily. Then before he can even notice, you stepped in front of him covering his sunlight. He took off his shades.

 

"Ahem!", you exclaimed annoyed.

 

"Sorry girls but I gotta go now! The 'boss' is here", he said chuckling.

 

The girls left giving him fly kisses.

 

"Alright! What do you want know, sir?", you said trying to calm down.

 

"Noona!", he said then he opened his arms for you.

 

"No.", you replied calmly which made him pout. "You know you're not a little boy anymore stop fooling around!", you complained.

 

"Wow. You're no fun, noona!", said Ricky as he got up.

 

"Stop calling me noona! I'm only older than you in a month! And stop being childish and be MATURE!", you yelled at him.

 

But instead of another pout he just walked to you, coming closer,closer and closer then you tried to step backwards. You suddenly bumped into to a tree with no way out. Then he placed both of his hands on your side so you won't escape then he sighed and caressed your cheek which made you blush a small tint of pink which isn't obvious.

 

"Wha-", you were cut off by his lips that crushed into yours.

 

You were shocked by that moment. You don't know whether to be mad or feel happy. Suddenly while you were still inside of your thoughts he bit your lower lip and you yelped in pain which gave him the opportunity to slip his tongue into yours. You can't believe what's happening. Your thoughts were all mixing together 'Me-Ricky-Kissing-Public!' His tongue is playing with yours, circling every corner of your mouth. He held your face to go further. You didn't do anything but you just let him do that to you. Until you realize that he actually inserted his tongue in your mouth. But by the moment you wanted to stop him he finished kissing you.

 

He finally lets go and went to your ear. "Is that Mature enough, noona?", he whispered. You can feel him smirk. He then gave you a hug. You were now on his chest but then you remembered why you were here for.

 

"Wait! Then what was the emergency?", you asked innocently.

 

"There was an emergency... I need you.", he said then he kissed your forehead. You blushed.

 

'Gosh, Ricky can get corny sometimes.', you thought.

 

And when he pulled away he looked at your eyes and said. "Because I love you.", you were so shocked you did what you can only think of. You kissed him in the lips so deeply. You didn't want to stop but you had to. When you both pulled apart he grabbed your hand and started running with you in the playground acting like children.

 

'Maybe he doesn't need to change....', you smiled and laughed at your thought.

 

 

 

 

 

BONUS:

"Kyaaaaaaaa! That's not fair first Changjo oppa and now Ricky oppa!!", said the heart-brokened angel.

"Don't worry, unnie! there are 4 more members!", said the other one.

"Oh, I know! Let's go stalk Niel oppa!", she wriggled her eyebrows.

Then they both ran off to find the innocent fish! XD