One On One Romance

Teen Top Romances

Bang Minsoo ~ C.A.P

 

'Sooooo..... bored!', you complained in your thoughts leaning against your chair while staring at the clock. 'Yes! Only a few seconds until dismissal!'

 

As you wished the bell rang. "Yes!", you cheered while throwing your fist in the air.

 

Your professor noticed this. "Alright, class!", your professor said glaring at you then the class. "Seeing that it's already time this will be your homework.", your professor continued.

 

"What!? Booooo!", you yelled causing all eyes to look at you. You weren't embarrassed not one bit like any other girl in fact you were used to it!

 

"Fine! Ms. your name if your having trouble about the assignment why not have a study partner with you.", the professor paused for a while. "Let's say.... Mr. Bang Minsoo!", the professor pointing to him.

 

"Yah! Sir for the last time call me C.A.P", he said scratching the back of his head.

 

"Very well then Mr. 'CAP'. You and Ms. your name are going to be partners from now on.", your professor declared.

 

"What!?", you both were surprised standing up. Then you both looked at each other. Both locked eyes. Then you felt your face heat up which made him chuckle exposing his eye smile. 'So cute....', you thought.

 

"Ahem!.", your professor pretended to clear his throat said looking at you two. "If you two are done with your little 'moment' you may now leave.", said the professor stepping outside of the classroom.

 

Then you looked around and noticed that you two were the only left in the class. "When!? How!? Did they?! Leave!?", your expression confused and shocked.

 

"I guess what they say is true. Love CAN stop time.", he said chuckling and giving you a heart warming smile.

 

You blushed again. "What did you say!?!", you asked annoyed. Red from either embarrassment or anger, both!

 

"Love!", he said raising both his eyebrows and stepping out of the room.

 

"Ha! Aha! Yah! You are funny!", you said sarcastically grabbing your bag then you ran after him. "Yah! Wait!"

 

You didn't notice that the floors were wet until you saw a sign. "No..running..wet floor..!?", you said reading the signs dumbfounded.

"Wait! Wha~?", you realized but then slipped. "Ouch!", you screamed in pain.Your leg is broken. You tried to move it but!!!! Sadly it only made it worse.

"Ah!", you cried biting your lower lip. You tried to stand up holding on to the sign, biting your lower lip and yelping in pain trying not to hurt yourself until you were able to stand up slowly while holding on to the sign.

"All right! I can do this!", you said stepping one foot. "A..h..", you bit your lip again. You tried to move the damaged foot but failed. You tried again this time you did it then you let go of the sign to grab the locker door but sadly your arms weren't long enough and failed.

You were about to fall. "Ah!!!!", you screamed ready to feel the pain but instead you felt hands rapped around you to prevent you from falling.

"Mi-minsoo!?", you were shocked.

 

He was behind holding you. His arms wrapped around you to prevent you from falling. "I told you it's CAP!", he corrected you carrying you bridal style.

 

'He looks worried.', you thought looking at him while on his chest. "Wait! Let me go! Where are we going anyways!?", you said feeling embarrassed from your position.

 

"To the nurse.", he calmly said but still looking worried.

 

You just gulped.

 

When you both reached the clinic CAP pushed the door making the nurse jump. He then placed you on the clinic's bed.

 

"Where are we!?", you asked still confused of what's happening.

 

"You broke your foot, not head!", he said chuckling and showing his adorable eye smile once again!

 

"Oh my!", exclaimed the nurse coming over to you and pushing CAP away gently.

 

"Are you alright, your name ?", she asked kindly and worried.

 

"Yes, don't worry.", you answered giving her a warm smile.

 

She smiled back then examined you. "You seem to be fine. Just sprained bone. But nothing to worry about, it will heal in no time. In the mean time stay here for awhile so I can fix it, okay?", she instructed.

 

"Yes.", you replied politely.

 

She then turned to CAP. "My dear boy you look tired maybe you should go home for now. I'll take care of her from here.", she said nicely.

 

"That would be nice, miss.", CAP said politely.

 

You heard this and pouted.

 

"But I'm not going anywhere.", he continued grinning.

 

Your eyes suddenly lit up and you giggled. 'What the!', you thought to yourself shocked of what you just did. You heard laughter and there you see CAP laughing behind the nurse. 'Yah! Did he heard it!?', you thought looking confused.

 

The nurse just sighed. "Alright! You can stay but you better not cause any trouble!", she told CAP crossing her arms.

 

"Yes Ma'am!", replied CAP saluting to the nurse making you laugh at his silliness. This made him laugh too. The nurse sighed again then went back to her seat and finish the paperwork.

 

CAP took a sit next to you. There was silence. "So???", you said raising an eyebrow smiling.

 

"What?", he leaned on the chair also raising an eyebrow.

 

"How?", you said looking curious.

 

"I'm a hero! Nuff said!", he boasted chuckling.

 

"Yah!", you squawked trying to hit him. But because of your clumsiness you hit nothing but air then you lost balance.

 

He swiftly grabbed your arm before you could fall. You were leaning on him. Your face just inches from him. Your eyes lit up again. He was just relaxed and at the same time shocked. Again, you were both looking into each others eyes. You can actually feel yourself slowly in his "trans". You were now leaning closer and closer to his face you can feel his breath. Your lips were about to meet until.

 

"Ahem!"

 

You both pulled away looking at the nurse's direction. She was crossing both of her arms while raising an eyebrow. "Medicine time~", she sang in a tune while pushing CAP away from you.

 

You both tried to stop laughing and giggling. He then waved at you then wink.

 

You just sighed then saw the nurse smirking at you. "What?", you asked innocently.

 

She just chuckled then opened the medicine bottle. "Open wide~" she said motherly.

 

"Ah!!", you opened your mouth as you played along.

 

***

 

It's been weeks since CAP has been your partner and with the past weeks of having fun together you developed a liking to him. Sadly, you were beginning to think if he feels the same but unfortunately he treats you like another bro.

 

"Hey! What's up?", he said hugging your neck with his arm placed on your shoulders and pulling you out of your thoughts.

 

"Ah! Nothing much.. just... Thinking..", you uttered trying to smile.

 

"Ah no wonder! Stop thinking much and join me in the park!", he said grinning.

 

"Really?", your eyes lit up.

 

"Of course! Come with us!", he said pointing over his friends.

 

Your smile started to fade away again. 'He treats me like everybody else.', you thought.

 

"Ah no thanks.. I forgot I have to..... study!", you lied faking a smile.

 

"Awww. Really?", CAP felt disappointed. "Well okay. Good luck!", he said pulling you to a hug.

 

"Yeah, bye.", you uttered smiling lightly at him.

 

You went home. "Ahhhh!!!!", you groaned. "Why?! Why does it has to be my best friend?!", you yelled at your room. You then got a text:

Hey! What ya doin babe?! ;)

 

 

It was from your best girl bud. You called her. "Hello?", you mumbled boredly.

 

"Hey! We're at the mall! Wanna come?", she asked.

 

"Nah! I can't I gotta.... practice!", you lied again.

 

"Aww, seriously? CAP told us that too! He said you look down.", said your bestfriend.

 

"So?", you bluntly replied.

 

"You know.. he's really worried.", she said smirking while on the other side of the line.

 

This made you stand up from your bed. "Really!?"

 

"I thought you didn't care!?", she raised an eyebrow.

 

"I don't! Gotta go practice! Bye! Love you!", you said ending the call.

 

"Oka~", she said being cut off.

 

You grabbed your bag and basketball then hopped in your bike to go to the park. Reaching your destination, you got out off your bike you took a deep breath then sighed. "Hope this will erase my thoughts of him.", you said spinning the ball in with your fingers.

 

At the basketball court you can see someone playing. You came closer and asked to join.

 

"Ha! You a girl!? No way! You'll only be a screw up!", a guy teased.

 

"Ha! What's wrong can't play with a girl!", you teased back.

 

"No! Just go back to the kitchen and cook something!", he continued teasing you laughing.

 

You were about to punch him the face for being the ist he is but.

 

"I don't think that was very fair!", said someone behind you.

 

You turned around and behold CAP is helping you. He winked at you but you just glared at him this made him pout and look confuse.

 

"Out of the way big guy! Just get your girlfriend and leave!", ordered the guy boastly.

 

"What!?", your eyes and CAP's eyes widened. Then looked at each other.

 

He smiled at you but you just glared not smiling then turn back. This bothered him. He grabbed your arm. "What's wrong with you?", he asked looking worried.

 

"Nothing.", you calmly said then pulled your arm away from him.

 

"Yeah.. Are you sure you're not together?", said the guy crossing his arms.

 

"We are not!", you both said again.

 

"Oookay?", said the guy weirded out while scratching the back of his head. "Fine! If you really want to play! You girl, on my team and the big guy is the opponent!"

 

You both nod. The game began and there you started playing. You caught the ball then passed it to a team mate then he shoot the ball causing a point.

 

"Yes!", you cheered throwing your fist in the air.

 

"Not bad.", said the guy smiling at you.

 

"Thanks!", you said smiled.

 

CAP saw this then looked at you. You noticed him staring at but you just ignored him. The game kept going.

 

CAP suddenly went near you. He was now guarding you. "I didn't know you can play?", he said smiling.

 

"There are a lot of things that you don't know about me!", you said coldly passing through him then shooting the ball getting a point.

 

Then the bell rang for a break. You were sitting on a bench when he sat next to you. "Can we talk?", he asked.

 

"About what?", you asked while wiping your sweat with your own towel.

 

"Abou~" he was interrupted.

 

"GAME!", shouted the guy.

 

"Gotta go!", you said running back to the court.

 

"Wait!", he yelled then grabbed you arm making you turn back. He was just close to you. You were looking in each others eyes again. You can feel butterflies form on your stomach as he caressed your red cheek. He started to lean on you. Your lips just inches away until.

 

"Hey! Get back to the game we're losing!", demanded the guy.

 

You turned around and looked at the game. "We have to~", you were interrupted by his grip which made you turn around then he kissed you. His hand holding your waist the other on your face. You both closed your eyes. You can feel his breath getting heavy. His lips were soft and hot... you started to blush. The kiss was passionate. You then wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

 

A while after, you pulled away. The both of you started to laugh then he pulled you into a bear hug. You were resting in his chest, which was surprisingly soft.

 

"I love you...", he said kissing your forehead.

 

"Me too.", you said smiling happily. You both then got back to the game holding hands.

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus:

"I am.... ready... to die...", said the chubby angel that keeps banging her head to a wall.

"Yah! This is not fair! They are our oppas! I saw them first!", yelled the smart one.

"Ahem!?"

"I mean WE! We saw them first!", the smart one corrected herself.

"Tsk tsk sorry guys but this is my world and everything I want happens! Even though.. it hurts..T-T", the idiotic author said while in tears.

"Oh well let's just go back to the freaking fanbase or tweet this or something.", the smart one suggested.

"Whatever!", said the chubby one. And they ran off to do some random... [a/n: Would you kill me if this story would contain bad words? Oh well.] ....

 

 

 

THE END! ! !