Tutoring Mr. Perfect; Romance 101

Teen Top Romances

Lee Chanhee ~ Chunji

 

"Then carry the one!", said your professor as he explained the lesson. "Understood?", he asked.

 

There was silence in the room meaning the students didn't understand or don't care at all then the silence was broken by a snickering group of friends.

 

"Mr. Chanhee, will you please come up to the board and explain the problem?", asked the professor looking annoyed.

 

'It's him', you thought. Lee Chanhee or more better known as Chunji. He had everything. Fame, fortune, talent, and a beautiful face making him the player he is now. All of those but one.... a smart brain. Yes, he is known as the "talented idiot". I guess you really can't have everything as you wish.

 

You gazed at him as he made his way to the board, winking and grinning at the girls he passed by earning giggles. When he reached your range he gave you a playful smile then winked at you. On the other hand, you didn't reply with a giggle like the others you just rolled your eyes at him then turned to the other direction being a snob you are. This made him smirk in interest.

 

'What a play-boy! I bet he can't even solve that! That's so easy! Seriously? He may be cute but that can't save him for graduating!', you thought.

 

"Now Mr. Lee please explain it for us.", said the professor. "Why would I? I'm not the teacher, aren't I??", he said grinning jokingly making the class laugh except you he looked at your direction to see if your laughing but you weren't. 'Damn!', he thought.

 

"Excuse me?", said the professor Said losing his patience. "Sorry, sir. It's just we all know that even a guy like.... me!", he said pointing to his face. "Still has some weakness!", he said smiling.

 

"What are you trying to say Mr. Lee?", asked the professor. "To make it simple I need a tutor! Someone who's smart and beautiful, someone who's the top of the class!", he smirked.

 

You gulped you know where this is going.

 

"Someone like... her!", he pointed at you. With that everybody turned their heads to you then started to snicker at one another.

 

'Oh no!', you thought while blushing. You never liked attention.

 

"Very well then!", the professor smiled.

 

"What?!", you yelled standing up.

 

"Yes!", Chunji said holding his fist.

 

Then the bell suddenly rang. Everyone else were dismissed. You quickly ran over to the professor who was fixing his things at the teacher's table. "Sir! Wait I didn't even agreed with this!", you protested.

 

"Sorry, Ms. your name. But you are the only one I can think of now but don't worry it's only for this month. Well at least before the exams. Please?", he requested.

 

"Fine Sir but! Don't expect me to be nice! I tend to be very strict at times of discipline.", you said proudly.

 

"That's fine with me. Do whatever is necessary.", he patted your back twice. The professor left the room.

 

Suddenly you felt an arm on your shoulder. "Hey there, Professor!", Chunji greeted you giving you the nickname 'Professor'. "I'm ready to learn!", Chunji excitingly boasted like a kid winking at you.

 

You immediately moved away. "Yah! Get your damn hands of me! I'm only doing this cause, sir told me too! Not to hang out with you!", you yelled at him annoyed.

 

"Hah! Chill! I'm all here to learn, no trouble, Prof!", he said smiling. "Besides...", he then came closer to you pinning you to a wall.

 

"Wh-what the h-hell!?", you tried to push him off but failed. He then looked at you, you got lost in his eyes which made you shut up.

 

He leaned onto your ear. "You should really be thankful, Prof. A lot of girls would die to be in your position.", he whispered then backed away smiling.

 

"Yes! I'm blessed!", you sarcastically said. This made him laugh. You pushed him and made your way to your next class but then you felt your hands being grabbed by the same idiot.

 

"Wait, I'm just going to warn you.. don't fall in love with me.", he said being serious yet he's smiling.

 

"Don't worry I'll make sure I won't be that low to stick to your level.", you told him smiling happily then let go off his grip then made your way.

 

"Yah! Don't forget our lesson starts at 5 pm! Be there at my house, babe!", he said smirked.

 

This made you turn back. "Yah! I'm not your babe!!!", you shouted yet you were blushing.

 

He just chuckled then turn away smiling making his way to his next class.

 

'Ahhhhhh!', you screamed in your thoughts. 'He is so full of himself.' Then went on your way.

 

***

 

"Woow... it's so.... big", you were amazed as you stopped at Chunji's house. Your jaw slightly dropping. "How rich can he really be?!", you told yourself but you quickly shook the thought off and walked professionally to the door. You were about to knock but then the door was opened for you.

 

"Hey, Prof! Looking beautiful as ever!", he greeted grinning at you.

 

You just ignored what he said. "Lesson starts.", you uttered calmly.

 

"Looking relaxed as always, ha?", he said grabbing your hand then said. "I'll probably change that.", then he took you to the garden.

 

"Yah! Let go!", you said running with him. When you saw the garden your jaw dropped literally it was big and beautiful with a pool, barbecue grill, and a sitting place. "Wow! It's....", you paused for a while.

 

"..Beautiful.", Chunji interrupted you. He chuckled. "But not as beautiful as you..", he said holding your face.

 

You almost blush but hid it you then slapped his hand away. "Yah! During lessons treat me like a senior! Not one of your 'list'!", you scolded him.

 

"Yeah yeah got it Ma'am!", he saluted then winking.

 

You looked at him for awhile then suddenly laughed at his cuteness this made him shocked then blush. 'I can't believe it! She actually laughed, I didn't even try to flirt with her! She's different', he thought but then was caught off by your hands on his face.

 

"Yah! Earth to idiot!", you called him smiling and raising an eyebrow.

 

"Oh! Right let's study.", he muttered getting back to his senses.

 

"Oookay?", you sat down on a chair.

 

'She's different....', he thought again.

 

It has been weeks since you've been Chunji's tutor. Meaning the exams are fast approaching and you won't be his tutor again. But that's the problem just weeks ago you were wishing that it would be over by know but this time your not so sure. Ever since you got to know him you actually developed something to him you just won't accept it.

 

'No! Nooooo!', you thought to yourself 'This can't be! He's a playboy! Get it out of your crainiume!', your thoughts were cut off by the not-so-idiot-anymore.

 

"Hey! What's up?", a friendly greeting he said sitting next to you. You were really shocked he didn't place his arms around you or even gave his signature cheesy smile and wink!

 

"Ah! Nothing much. Why?", you replied raising an eyebrow.

 

"Nothing. it's just I guess your happy ha?", he gave you a smile.

 

"Why?", you asked. He sighed then leaned on the chair.

 

"The exams are coming it means that you only have a day with me.", he explained looking disappointed.

 

You felt guilty. 'Was this the talented-playboy-idiot from before?!', you thought. "No! Chunji! I'm not happy!", you disagreed giving him a smile.

 

"Then you don't mind if we study at the park? You know maybe we can enjoy our last bond.. together?", he requested with no sign of a flirt.

 

'He changed', you thought smiling. "Of course I don't mind!", you said grinning.

 

"Really? Okay! See you at 5", he grinned too.

 

"Perfect!", you then hugged him lightly.

 

He was shocked he started to blush. 'Yes!', he thought...

 

***

 

"Ayieeeeee! Omg! He is so in love with you!", your best friend yelled across your room.

 

"Shut up! He does not!", you threw a pillow at her.

 

"Really? Then can you explain the sudden change? Hmm?", she asked raising an eyebrow.

 

"People can change. So it's normal.", you answered.

 

"But not this fast and this much!", she smiled like a maniac.

 

"Whatever!", you said rolling your eyes.

 

"So??", she waited for you to say something.

 

"What?", you asked dumbfounded.

 

"What are you gonna wear?", she asked.

 

"Umm... clothes?", you uttered questioning her logic.

 

"Idiot, duh!", she facepalmed. "I mean what style? You have to look cute!", she almost jumped from her seat.

 

"Why? It's not a date!", you argued.

 

"To you but to him! It is!", she said giggling.

 

"No!", you disagreed.

 

Her smile faded. "Please??????", she started begging you. You've rejected a lot of times but she never gave in.

 

"Fine!", you gave in in annoyance.

 

"Yay!", she jumped then went to your closet.

 

You just sighed. "I hope your right..."

 

You were sitting on a park bench waiting for him. You were getting bored which made you groan. "AHhhh! Where is he!", you complained looking at your watch.

 

Suddenly you felt some hands covered your eyes. "Present!", he said chuckling.

 

"You're late! Young man!", you played along. You then stood up. With that he noticed what you were wearing now. A cute white blouse with shorts just below the knee with sneakers and your hair in a bun.

 

"You.. look beautiful", he muttered not knowing what he is saying.

 

"Thank you.", you said giggling. He then took your arm but you didn't mind this time. "Where are we going now?", you asked following him and raising an eyebrow.

 

"You'll see.", he winked. You just went along. He then stopped near a river in the park with two bikes parked near a bench.

 

"What are we going to do?", you asked dumbfounded.

 

"What does it look like? We're going to have fun!", he said grinning.

 

"But.. I don't know.. how", you buckled turning red cause of embarrassment.

 

"Don't worry I'm right here! I'll teach you.", he said sweetly. He quickly helped you up on your bike. "This time I'll be your professor.", he said.

 

With that, you smiled.

 

You both rode on your bikes. But it was harder for you because you haven't ridden a bicycle for a long time now. He helped you through the way. Every time you would feel that you would fall he would immediately rush over to your side helping you.

 

"Hey! I think I'm getting the hang of this!", you said moving a little away from him.

 

"Guess I'm a good teacher!", he joked.

 

"Not bad..", you chuckled. Then you started to go ahead of him. This made him a little energetic because he is starting a little competition you both raced each other not even bothering who would win! When you guys were at a normal pace he quickly grabbed your other arm from the pedal. You were shocked at first but still in balance. You both just laughed, holding hands while bike riding.

 

After a while you both got tired so you decided to take a break and park your bikes near the river. You walked in the park STILL holding hands.

 

"Ah! The breeze is so perfect.", you yawned.

 

"You're perfect.", he mumbled quietly.

 

"Hmm?", you looked at him.

 

"Ah nothing. Let's just sit here.", he offered.

 

You accepted. When you both sat down there was silence in the air you can feel he is nervous. "Is.. something wrong?", you asked worried.

 

"Nothing! Just wait.", he said grinning.

 

"Wait f~~", you were cut off by a light up the sky, fireworks.

 

You both stood up. "Wow!", you loudly uttered in excitement.

 

He chuckled. It was beautiful. But it looked like it was spelling letters, words..

 

" I LOVE YOU your name ! ! ! WILL YOU BE MY ONLY GIRL???"

 

You read it out loud. You suddenly realized what you just said then turned into shock mode. You then heard a chuckle from behind. You turned around and saw Chunji just close to you.

 

He was still chunkling. "Like it?", he asked looking down.

 

You grabbed his chin then placed it up looking into his eyes. "I love it!", you said letting go. He then place some strand of your hair at the back of your ear and held your hand.

 

"I love you...", he said looking into your eyes.

 

"I love you too..", you said. He held your face and leaned in. Your lips just close to each other. When your lips touched he gave you a hug and you hugged his neck to deepen the kiss as the sky lights up....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus:

"No more!! It freaking hurts!", cried the chubby one in tears.

"I know right! My heart! It aches!!!", agreed the smart one.

"Oh well. To CAP oppa!!", the chubby one charged to CAP.

The smart one followed and from there, they started their adventure to stalk CAP.