How To Have Fun; The Boring Bookworn & The Narcisstic Idol

Teen Top Romances

Lee Byughun ~ L.Joe
 

 

"No.", you exclaimed while reading a book in the hallways of the school. 

 

"Aw! Why?? Come one!!! Don't be such a kill joy and at least spend your high school year with a smile!", your best friend tried harder to convince you while clinging on your arm.

 

"I'm not being a kill joy. Just---! ", you stopped with an incomplete sentence as you stood up dropping your book on the seat. "Why the heck would I go to the beach if I feel hot? Don't you ever wonder air conditions are invented???!", you raised an eyebrow.

 

"Can you please just act like a typical student and NOT a smart bookworm. For once! And just go with the flow!?", she replied also standing up. "Well whatever floats your boat! Just call if you change your mind!", she continued skipping along home.

 

You sighed. "Like hell I'd change my mind.... Pffft!", then you started to get home as well.

 

You were walking on the hallways at the same time reading your favorite book.

 

All of a sudden you were bumped to the ground by a guy with purple hair.

 

"Ouch!", you both cried in irritation. "Watch where your going!", you uttered at the same time again. "Stop that!", then again.

 

"Sorry Mister, but you really have to stop that!", you said annoyed.

 

"Me!? You're the one who is reading a book in the hallways!", he too said in annoyance.

 

"At least I can still look where I was going. Your were the one who ran over me!"

 

"Heh! You're blaming me! Don't you know who I am?!."

 

Just then. "Hey! L.joe-hyung!!! Quit flirting with that cutie and let's go!", said a guy with black hair.

 

You both looked at each other shocked then you both started to blush well.. more importantly you.

 

"Yah! She is not a cutie!.", he then playfully smirked then said. "Even though she looks like an angel she sure doesn't act like one."

 

This just made you blush more. "Excuse me!?", you looked pissed off.

 

He chuckled at your cuteness.

 

"Yah! L.joe let's go!!", said another this time blond. He left without saying another word.

 

"Pffft! Jerk!", you yelled when he was out of range.

 

***

 

"What do you mean it can't be fixed!?", you accidentally yelled at the technician.

 

"Oww..", groaned the poor man.

 

"Omo. I'm SO sorry it's just I can't really enjoy the summer with a broken aircon!", you apologized.

 

"Don't worry ma'am I'll have this fixed in about four hours.!"

 

"Four hours!? But I'll be barbequed by then!", you said sweating.

 

"Hehe sorry, miss. But you know what? I heard It's a great day at the beach today!", he said with a smile.

 

"Seriously? Even you?", you glared at him then sighed. "Okay, whatever.", you finally agreed as you gave in.

 

"You grabbed your phone. "Hello?", you uttered.

 

"AHhhhhhhh!! I knew it!!!", your bestfriend cheered at the other line while she throws her fist in the air.

 

***

 

"See! Isn't this fun!", your bestfriend said while sitting near a beach chair to yours.

 

"Seriously!? You said that you invited only a few people not the whole school!?!?", you grumbled while almost being hit by a beach ball.

 

"Hehe sorry.", she said while holding a peace sign.

 

You snarled. "How the heck am I supposed to read with all this noise!!", you mumbled to yourself. You then thought of a plan. 'I know! I'll escape when she's busy! Yes!', you thought and made an evil smile.

 

"What's wrong with you??", your bestfriend said looking worried.

 

"Um.. Nothing! Just oh look! Dylan's over there!", you said while pointing.

 

"Where?", she asked curiously and went off.

 

"er!", you said while grabbing your stuff and went away too.

 

You found a nice part of the beach away from the 'party' and 'noise'. You were walking near the ocean, feeling the water as you walk. You found a nice place to sit in then started to relax then read your book.

 

"At last!! Peace and relaxation!!", you said while closing your eyes. "No annoying bestfriend, no stupid party just peace and quite and especially no narcissistic jer~".

 

"Heads up!", someone shouted before you can finish. You got hit by a beach ball causing you to drop your book on the water.

 

"No!!!!!!", you cried while standing up. "Who the hell...?"

 

"Oops sorry, miss. I didn't-"

 

You turned around then saw the same jerk as before.

 

"You!?", you both said in unison.

 

"Again stop that!!! You destroyed my book!!", you scolded while pointing at him.

 

"Me!? Again!? And besides, miss, why do you even need a book in the first place. This is a beach not a damn library. Have fun!", he replied.

 

"Well excuse me for doing what I think is fun!", you rolled your eyes trying to reach out for the book but failing to.

 

"Ha! That?", he said pointing to the floating book on the shore. "Please! It's like watching the paint dry!", he said while laughing.

 

"Oh yeah? Then what's fun? Lemme guess. Hitting people with a beach ball and destroying their prized possession!?", you stood up straight from bending down, crossing your arms and raising an eyebrow.

 

"No.", he chuckled. "Meet me here later after 2 hours and I'll show you what's fun. You may share what you think is fun too!"

 

"Okay. But I'll show you first!", you stated your condition.

 

"Deal!", you both agreed while shaking hands.

 

"Hey! Wait since you know my name, of course.", he said while you coughed the words "nar-ce-ssis-tic".

 

"Anyways... what's yours?", he asked smiling sweetly.

 

"I'm your name.", you answered slightly blushing.


"So I guess I'll see you then.", he said giving a you a genuine smile.

 

'Wow... he's.. his... smile.. I've never seen it before.. WAIT! No stop it no!! He is a jerk! Nuff said! But.. ahhhhh!!!', you thought to yourself.

 

"Yeah, see you too.", you said smiling back then you turned around.

 

"Wait!", he called.

 

"Yes?", you turned around smiling.

 

"Don't forget to dress like a girl! Okay?"

 

Your smile faded away.

 

Then he turned around and walked away grinning to himself in victory.

 

"Yah! You! You jerk! Hmp!", you thought running back to the party and telling your best friend.

 

***

 

"Try this on! No wait this one! No! These would look more cuter on you!", your best friend said giving you a pile of dresses.

 

"Wait! Why the heck would I be formal? It's not a date!! And where did you ever find this clothes!?", you said throwing away the see through dress.

 

"My room..", she said placing her hands on her hips. "And besides you should at least look presentable! Remember he is a celebrity. There are paparazzis, duh!"

 

"What? Ugh...", you sighed rolling your eyes. "I'll just choose this one!.", you picked a nice cute white summer dress with floral designs and a nice denim blazer and a nice cute doll shoes.

 

You went back to the beach and saw him sitting on a bench. 'Wow.... he looks.. good and.. handsome..', you accidentally thought. "No!", your thoughts were cut off by him waving at your face.

 

"Yah!", he called chuckling.

 

"Ah! Sorry I didn't notice you.", you said blushing.

 

"Shall we?", he offered his arm.

 

"We shall.", you accepted and went to the library first.

 

"That.was.the.most.boring.thing. I have ever done!!!!! No wonder you're cranky all the time", he said running out of the theater house.

 

"What are you talking about?! That play was so fun and awesome!", you disagreed and gently hitting him in the arm.

 

"Serioulsy!? I've seen and done more fun stuff.", he grinned.

 

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

 

He grabbed your hand and started to run.

 

"Yah! Where are we going?!", you complained catching up with his pace.

 

"You'll see!", he smirked.

 

You realized that he brought you back to the beach which was actually just nearby."

 

"Yah! What's fun here?", you said crossing your arms while raising an eyebrow.

 

"Aishh. Wait!", he then went to an ice cream shop still holding your hand.

 

"Two please!", he exclaimed.

 

"There you go kids! Now run along.", said the vendor.

 

"We are NOT children.", you corrected him.

 

"Yeah sure!", replied the ice-cream vendor.

 

You both ate your ice cream then.

 

"Wait here.", L.joe said while running off.

 

"Yah wait!". But he was gone. "Aissh!", you complained.

 

When he got back he was holding something. "Isn't that a kite?", you asked pointing at what he's holding.

 

"You'll see.", he turned his back. He then quickly threw it in the sky.

 

"Wow! It is a kite!", you said coming over to him.

 

"What do you think?", he winked at you.

 

You hit his arm. "Yah! Stop that."

 

He just chuckled. "Wanna try it?", he said.

 

"Nah! Don't know how.", you said.

 

"None sense. Here.", he said handling you the kite.

 

"But, I.. am doing it! I'm doing it! Ha!", you shouted in excitement feeling confident. "Wait! It's going the other way!", you said pouting.

 

He chuckled. "Here, let me help.", he said smiling then he went behind you holding your arms to help control the kite and hugging you lightly. But you were too busy to notice the moment he was snuggling you until you turned your head to the side and you saw his head resting on your shoulder. You gulped then immediately turned back at your direction blushing.

 

He chuckled. "Let's go to see how you're doing. Just be careful. The wind-", the wind suddenly started to pick up then the kite started to go crazy with your grip.

 

"Ah!! The kite! The wind it's ah!". Then you tried to step back you fell not noticing a rock. "Ahh!! L-", but before you could fall L.joe grabbed you and you fell on top of him. "Ah! Thank you I-", when you opened your eyes you were so shock your face we're just centimeters away. Your eyes directed at each other yours were getting lost in his, nose touching and lips just waiting to kiss. You were blushing you know it, he is too.

 

"You know I know another thing that... can be fun."

 

"Wh-what?", you said getting lost in his eyes. You can feel his heartbeat beating fast and his breath getting heavy.

 

"This.", he said then brought his lips to yours. You weren't shock not a bit you just smiled. You can feel his lips touching yours. You closed your eyes then kissed him back. He held your face then deepened the kiss. Then you both pulled away. You stood up then helped him up but of course being the 'man' he is, he let himself up.

 

"Wow..that was my first..", you said.

 

"Yeah.. believe it or not.. that was.. actually my first kiss...", he said feeling awkward.

 

"Really?!"

 

"Well with a girl.."

 

"Oh..."Then you both laughed.

 

"Hey want another try?", he said.

 

"Kiss?!", you made a weird face.

 

"No! The kite.. but If you want to.... I don't mind.", he smirked then winked.

 

"Not a chance..", you said pushing him away playfully.

 

You suddenly felt being slowly lifted off the ground by L.joe he swirled you around the ocean both laughing.. "I love your name!!!", he screamed to the world.

 

You just laughed and enjoyed the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus:

"No...no!..NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!", screamed the chubby and smart Angels at the same time while in tears.

 

"Why!!!...why!!!", cried the chubby one. 

"This..can't...be!!!!", joined the smart one.

"I told you this would happen!!", said the chubby one in tears.

"Why would you even listen to me!", said the smart one.

"'Cause you're the smart one!", said chubby.

"Says who?!", questioned the smart one.

"Said THE DAMN IDIOT AUTHOR! WHO BROKE OUR HEARTS!!!!", said chubby.

"HEY! I MADE YOU!!! YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE B-", the author was interrupted.

"NO BAD WORDS!!!!!.", the smart one interrupted.

"Yeah, yeah! Whatever! Just! We still have Chunji oppa!!!!!!!!", suggested the chubby one.

"Yeah don't you dare!!!"

Then they both ran off to find the famous "12 traditional longetivity signs" Idiot