Emotional Inspiration

Teen Top Romances

Ahn Daniel ~ Niel

 

"Put your hands up high!", you sang the last part as the song ended in your Mp3 player. "Ah!! His voice its just!........ Just!!! ....beautiful and emotional!!!", you screamed.

 

Niel has been your classmate for the past year and sad to say you guys aren't really that close. You both don't talk much with each other and even though you do it would only be a "hi" or "hello". And believe it or not just a simple hi or hello from him can already make your day"No! Just no!.. I can't just can't it can't be!!!", you yelled. You don't want to admit it but you can't avoid it either.... You're falling for him. "With just a hi or hello!?!?", you yelled. 'Yeah, it's true. A 'Hi-hello relationship' is hard!', your thoughts was caught off guard by your phone.

 

'Oh yeah!, it's going down now!'

 

You immediately answered it.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hey!!!!! We are having a picnic in the park!", your best friend screamed through the phone.

 

"And so..??", you replied back just trying to annoy her.

 

"So... get your in here!!"

 

"Ahhhh! Why should I?? I probably don't even know anyone there! You're Ms. Popular not me!"

 

It's true your bestfriend is popular and you're not but the question is how you met. Well to make it simple she has been your friend since elementary!

 

"Oh come on! It doesn't matter. I'm here and I want you to have fun sis! And besides I know someone here who needs your company too!", she said.

 

You can feel she's smirking. "And who may that be??", you said rolling your eyes.

 

"Just get over here! Please!?"

 

"Okay fine!", you said then hang up.

 

You got prepared you took a bath, got dressed and fixed your hair. After arriving you were about to call her until.

 

"Hey, your name! Over here!!", she shouted.

 

All eyes suddenly looked at you which made you blush. 'So embarrassing!!!', you thought to yourself while going to her direction.

 

"Hey! How's it goin!?", she tugged her on your neck.

 

"Yah! You don't have to yell. I'm right here!", you fussed.

 

"Heh! Sorry!", she apologized holding a piece sign.

 

***

 

After a while you got bored at the party because your best friend decided to leave you alone to run errands.

 

"What kind of idiot would start a party and then leave!?", you complained.

 

***

 

After a couple minute of minutes of waiting you got fed up and took your bag and went to the other side of the park to relax.

 

You found a nice spot, it's a big beautiful tree with strong branches and leaves that covered the sunlight. 'Perfect!', you thought.

 

You then lied down on the spot and got your mp3. You played your favorite song, "Angel" by Teen Top.

 

You can't help but sing the song as it goes it just made you sing no matter what. "There's an angel in my heart...", but before you can finish the line someone finished it for you, a familiar voice. You turn around to come face to face with him. He's face just an inch from yours. '' , you thought. You blushed a light pink which made him chuckle.

 

"You're really cute when you blush."

 

This made you even blush more. You turned your head away to the other direction and tried to calm your heartbeat.

 

"What ya doin'?", he asked sitting down next to you with a smile.

 

"Um... nothing, just bored at the party."

 

"Same here, I didn't even know why I came in the first place.", he replied looking at the ground.

 

You chuckled. "Yeah same here.", you agreed doing the same.

 

"But when I found out you were coming, I kind of wanted to.", he said then looked up.

 

Once you heard this you immediately looked up and there you saw him smiling.

 

'He is soooo cute when he smiles.', you thought. "Wow.. that's kind of.. sweet.", you muddled unsure not thinking of what you just said which made him chuckle at your cuteness.

 

After a while of talking and getting to know each other you actually admitted to yourself that you like him and right now you've only wish that he'd feel the same way.

 

"Hey! Just wrote a song that me and the guys are going to record for our album, wanna hear it!?", he said standing up excitedly. His excited attitude made you giggle.

 

"I can't say 'no' can't I?", you said raising an eyebrow.

 

"I actually wrote this song for a special girl.", he said making a smile while grabbing the guitar from the tree.

 

"Oh..", you felt disappointed looking down and making a fake smile. 'Ouch dude... you seriously don't know how I feel! But who the heck am I fooling! It's never gonna happen, not in a million years!!', you cried in your thoughts.

 

"Woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo oh baby you, woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo oh baby you
Listen to this song, I sing this song for you.
Just only you, look into my two eyes, they're only looking at you.
You're ma boo boo boo, I go crazy over you.
Will you believe me? I will only look at you
Will you accept me? I'll give you everything I will only.
Hold you in my arms for always.."

 

'That was amazing.. damn I feel so.. so! Jealous of who ever that 'special girl' is.', you thought.

 

"So?? What do you think?", Niel asked sitting back down to you.

 

"It....", you said looking disappointed.

 

"What?", he looked worried.

 

"It.... was amazing!", you said bursting out laughing.

 

"Oh! I thought that you didn't like it!", he felt relieved.

 

You chuckled. "Oh come on! I love it! Whoever is that special someone of yours is very lucky to have a guy like you!", you said giving him a heart warming smile which made him blush.

 

"You know... I'm also planning to give something to her.", he said facing you.

 

"What?", you said facing him too.

 

"This.", he said holding your face then he kissed you gently on the lips.

 

Your eyes suddenly popped up you can't believe what's going on. You keep thinking that it's just a dream. All this time that special girl was you. Now you can really feel his thick lips on yours. Before you even know it you were already kissing back. When you both pulled apart he gave you a hug then for the rest of the day you both stayed under the tree listening to songs.

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus:

Unknowingly near the bushes, "Nooooo!!!!!!!! This can't be!!!!! Why???", whined the chubby Angel.

"Don't worry, unnie! We still have our chicken! Until then, we can still survive!", the smart little angel suggested optimistically.

"I know! But still if they steal or get anywhere near MY~!"

"Ahem!"

"I mean OUR chick! I"m really gonna loose it!!"

"Hehe, let's go!"

So the two Angels run along to find out what the heck Byunghun is doing to stalk him forever and ever...