The Innocent Flower & The Tough Maknae

Teen Top Romances

Choi Jonghyun ~ Changjo

 

"How much for that pretty purple flower, Ma'm?", asked a cute little boy about seven years old.

 

"Awww! For you it will be... 825 won!", you answered smiling sweetly at the little boy.

 

"Really? Thank you pretty, noona!", he replied hugging you. You hugged back. You're not really this sweet, just to children.

 

The little boy handed you the money then waved goodbye leaving the store.

 

"Bye!", you waved back then sighed happily. "He was so adorable!", you awed at him giggling.

 

"Ahem!"

 

You turned around. It was your boss. You chuckled. "Hi, Ma'am!", you greeted while smiling and saluting.

 

"Here's your pay!", she said handing it to you nicely.

 

"Ah! Thank you, Ma'am!", you bowed. Your boss left.

 

You kept your money, took your bag and went out since your shift is over.

 

 

 

Before you hopped in your bike, you hung your earphones in your ears. While riding the bike, you were listening to this new song on your phone which your bestfriend sent you. Although you don't know the singer of this song, you still liked it and eventually you considered this as one of your favorite song.

*~ Beautiful girl, baby! Beautiful girl, lady! ~*

You sang as the song goes.

 

 

 

Unaware of a motorcycle behind you, it suddenly sped up causing the puddle to splatter all over you. The motorcycle went further and parked at the side.

 

You obviously realized that there was mud on you, so you took off your earphones. "Yah! You jerk! At least say 'Sorry'!?", you yelled catching up to him. You didn't recognize the man for he was wearing a helmet.

 

You prepared to hit him. "Here goes nothing!", you swung your bag and threw it to that jerk who was still sitting on the his motorcycle.

 

He lost his balance and almost fell down.

 

You approached him then parked your bike on the ground. "Yah! Listen. Why did you~!", you suddenly stopped yelling.

 

The man took of his helmet which made you shut up and drop your jaw. The man got off his motorcycle and stood up straight. He was a tall, handsome man with dark black hair. But he also looks exhausted and annoyed.

 

Your cheeks begun to heat up. You just stared at the empty void of unknown. Until....

 

"Yah! Hello?!", the man waved at your face. "Earth to weird litttle girl?!", he snapped his fingers in front of your face.

 

"Ah!", you answered back to reality. "Oh yeah! Hey, mister! I don't like the way of what you did.", you complained moving his hand away. "Besides you could at least say sorry! And... last! I.AM.NOT.A.LITTLE.GIRL.", you continued but this time trying to keep calm.

 

It's true. You are a sweet loving and cheerful girl. But you also have a tough side once you are underestimated.

 

"... now, If you will excuse me...", you said walking to his back making sure you hit his shoulder. "Bye!", you smiled looking back at him then smiled happily.

 

 

 

You got to your bike and were about to leave until you felt someone grab your wrist from behind. You turned around to see him staring at you in a serious expression.

 

"Umm... yes? Are you finally going to apologize?", you raised an eyebrow.

 

Suddenly, his eyes started to get heavy and so is his breath. He slowly started to lose balance. He then hold on to you for support. He was almost leaning on you.

 

"Yah! Get away from me!, you complained as you fiercely pushed him away.

 

"He- help...", softly cried to you. He is suddenly fainting as he is falling on you. But you grabbed him.

 

You trembled in shock. "Hey! Mister! Wake up! Yah!", you tried to wake him up while holding him. You layed him down the ground and immediately called for an ambulance.

 

 

 

When you got to the hospital, the guy was sent to a room with you holding on to the hospital bed. You were beside his bed but the nurse prevented you from staying in.

 

"Ma'am, please stay outside for a while.", she informed you.

 

You nodded in response but someone grabbed your hand. "Wait! Please don't leave...", the stranger groaned begging you to stay.

 

You both locked eyes. Just by looking at his you can see that he really means it. He looked so sad and alone.

 

"Ma'am, please. This would help him more.", the nurse strictly insisted you to leave looking concerned. She then grabbed your arm and directed you to leave.

 

While being dragged away, your eyes were still fixed at the stanger.

 

"Wait! Please don't!", he cried falling to sleep.

 

You watched as he falls asleep slowly. You can't help but shed a tear.

 

 

 

Once you were out of the room, "Excuse me, miss. You must be the patient's girlfriend right?", the nurse asked curiously and looked at you intensely.

 

"What?!", you shouted in shock. "No!!", you were slightly blushing.

 

"Oh, thank goodness!", the nurse sighed in relief.

 

"Excuse me?", you asked in confusion.

 

"Don't you know who that guy is?", the nurse raised an eyebrow.

 

"No, I don't. I've only met him today. Why?"

 

She went near you. "That man you just saved is a member of a...", she whispered almost finishing her sentence.

 

"A cult?!?!", you interrupted her.

 

"No! Silly...", she exclaimed. "He is a member of a famous boy group named Teen Top!", she made herself clear.

 

You were taken back. No wonder his hair, looks, motorcycle and clothes  were all so familiar.

 

"Ma'am?", called the doctor coming out of the room.

 

"Yes?", you responded.

 

"He is going to be fine...", he declared. "He is just suffering a fever.", he continued.

 

With that you sighed and relief. "Thank you!", you bowed to the doctor. Then he made his wayYou immediately grabbed your bag then started to leave.

 

"Yah! Wait!", called the nurse.

 

"Yes?", you turned back.

 

"You can't just leave, what if he wakes up?"

 

"I'll be back!", you said smiling.

 

 

 

When you got back, you were holding a bouquet of flowers for the man. "I hope he's alright.", you mumbled to yourself and unknowingly smiled.

 

When you opened the door, the first thing you saw were five men in the room. You were completely at shock. 'Are they Teen Top?!', you thought to yourself spacing out.

 

"Hey! There's a pretty, noona! Hi!!", greeted a guy with black hair. He was waving at you.

 

Your thoughts was then cut off. The four guys then looked at you. Even the man who just woke up. There he was smiling at you. With that, you realized everyone was doing the same. You just stood there still holding the door knob. You tried to close the door but it won't budge.

 

"Going somewhere?", the guy with purple hair chuckled while holding the door.

 

You just blushed. Then gulped.

 

He opened the door for you directing his hand to the guy on the bed. "Miss...", he uttered.

 

"Thank you.", you answered bowing down. You entered the room with all eyes still staring at you.

 

"Okay! You guys can go now!", said the stranger.

 

"Awww!!", a guy with black hair whined in disappointment. "Can't we stay and look at the pretty noona more?"

 

With that you blushed.

 

"Aigooo...", the guy with black hair pouted.

 

They all started to exit the room which made you go with the flow and leave with them too.

 

"Except you...", the guy said smiling.

 

"You turned around confused. "Why?", you raised an eyebrow.

 

A tall guy chuckled. "Good luck!", he said with a deep voice. You nodded. Then he shut the door leaving you and the guy alone.

 

"Ahem...", the guy pretended to clear his throat.

 

You turned around slowly looking at him smiling lightly.

 

He tapped the seat near him directing you to seat down.

 

You just chuckled at his cuteness. Then you sat down beside him. There was an awkward silence until you remembered that you were holding something. "Oh, here! These are for you.", you stood up to bow reaching the bouquet to him.

 

He took the flowers then placed it on the table near his bed. "Why?", he seemed to be confused.

 

You looked up to him. "Did I hit you with my bag so hard that you forgot what happened earlier?", you answered. Then you looked down.

 

"Why do you have to apologize? I was the one who splashed puddle on you.", he said as he held your face up to look at him. Looking at each other you both smiled. "Besides, if you didn't hit me in the first place I could have never stopped, then I would probably faint while driving.", he said trying to cheer you up.

 

"You smarty-pants", you sneered.

 

He just chuckled.

 

You both talked to each other for hours and found out that his name is Choi Joghyun but his stage name is Changjo. A while after, your phone rang.

 

"Oh! Excuse me.", you said standing up to answer your phone. "Hello?"

 

"Hey it's your boss! Get your over here. May I remind you that your break ended about 20 minutes ago!", she yelled annoyed at you from the other line.

 

You looked at your watch. "Ah! I'm late!", you panicked. "I'll be there! Sorry, Ma'am!", then you hung up the phone. You grabbed your bag and hurriedly left. "Sorry. I gotta go!", you dissmissed yourself to Changjo.

 

"Wait! What's you num-", but the door closed. "-ber..", he pouted. "What now?!", he scratched his head. He noticed the bouquet of flowers with a card sign of a flower company... 'Hmmm..', thought Changjo.

 

 

 

You entered the store seeing your boss crossed arms and seeming to be angry.

 

"Ma'am, I'm sorry! I-", you pleaded.

 

"You're fired!", she ordered.

 

"But, Ma'am! I need the job! I-", you were interrupted.

 

"No! Enough is enough!", she rejected.

 

"But please listen!", you said tearing up.

 

"Leave or I'll call the security.", she demanded

 

"I don't think so.", said someone from behind you.

 

You turned around to see who that was. "Changjo?".

 

"Miss, sorry but I believe you can't fire her.", said Changjo to your boss taking his shades off.

 

'So handsome....', you thought.

 

"A-and why is that?", your boss blushed light pink.

 

"Because if you do I'll sure tell my million angel twitter followers that this store is screwed... nuff said.", Changjo teased your boss preparing his phone.

 

"Wait no! Please don't. Besides I was just about to promote her. Right?"

 

You just nodded happily. "Thank you!," you hugged her.

 

"And you'll give her the day off right?", Changjo smirked.

 

"Yes, of course! Anything!', your boss said smiling.

 

"Good!", Changjo grabbed your hand and lead you the way.

 

"Ah!", you yelped in irritation as you were being dragged away. You both went out of the store. "Wow! That was amazing! Thanks.", you warmly smiled at him.

 

"No problem.", he winked.

 

You chuckled and hugged him as a sign of gratitude. This made him turn red but he just hugged you back.

 

"Wait! How did you even know I'm here?", you raised an eyebrow.

 

"Easy! The flowers!", Changjo grinned.

 

"Pfft!", you rolled your eyes. "Smarty pants!", you huffed placing your hands on your hips.

 

"Listen. Now that you're free, you don't mind having dinner with me?", he asked looking on the ground.

 

'So adorable..', you thought. You held his face to look at you. "Of course I don't mind!"

 

"Really?!", he excitingly shouted almost almost jumping.

 

You giggled at his cheerful attitude.

 

"So..... pick you up at 7:00?", he asked.

 

"Yeah sure!",  you answered.

 

Then he took you home.

 

 

 

What should I wear?!", you thought to yourself while laying down on your bed. Then you searched and search until. "Yes! This is it!", you said jumping for joy. "I wonder if he'll like it?", you thought while fixing your hair.

 

 

 

You are now waiting outside of your house for Changjo. "I wonder where he is.", you said getting worried. Then your eyes were suddenly covered by some soft hands.

 

"Sorry I'm late!" You took off his hands then turn around to see him. He then gave you a bouquet of flowers. "Sorry they're not as beautiful as you." he said smiling.

 

You blushed then smiled. He noticed what you look like which made him blush too. You were wearing a cute purple dress with a blazer on top with a simple floral design and your hair in a neat ponytail.

 

"You.. look.. perfect.", he breathed out offering you his arm.

 

"You don't look bad yourself.", you said grinning and accepting his hand.

 

You both stopped at an elegant restaurant. "It looks..expensive..", you mumbled to yourself.

 

"It's worth it!", he said bringing you inside.

 

You smiled.

 

"Table for?", asked the waiter smiling.

 

"Two please", Changjo said happily.

 

"Right this way, Sir.", the waiter directed the both of you.

 

You both sat down and the waiter gave you your menu. "Wow! They all look delicious!", you accidentally yelled causing all eyes to look at you. You felt so embarrassed you slouch to your seat but then you heard laughter from Changjo. He kept laughing which made you blush more. You can't help but laugh too causing everyone to just ignore the both of you. You were having the time of your life!

 

When your food came you dig in without even thinking the food was hot. "Ouch!", you cried hurt.

 

Changjo chuckled at your silliness. "Here let me help,", he said cutting your meal then slowly leaning to you and feeding it to you. There was another silence you were looking into each others eyes. "Um.. there's something on your lips...", he said his eyes softening.

 

"What?", you asked clueless.

 

Without knowing he then leaned closer to kissed you. Your eyes enlarged by how soft his lips are. He closed his eyes.

 

You just stared and looked around to find out that all of the customers were all looking at the both of you smiling and screaming for you to kiss him back. "Go!! What are you waiting for? Valentines day? Kiss him back!!!".

 

Then as commanded you kissed back. You close your eyes then hugged his neck, deepening the kiss. He then place his hands to your face and wiped the dirt away. When you both pulled away you started to laugh and he started to chuckle. He took your hand after paying the bill causing a cheer from the audience then went away with you.

 

"Where are we going?", you said running away with him chuckling.

 

"WE are going to tell my parents that I've found the girl of my dreams!", he said winking.

 

You giggled at his sweetness... 'Me too..' You thought.

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus:

"OMG!!", A chubby 'angel' yelled.

"Unnie! What's wrong?", said a small yet smart angel.

"Changjo oppa! He, he!"

"He what, his birthday?".

"No! He has a girl! T-T".

"Oh no! Oh well we have to accept it! T.T", said the clever little angel.

"Yeah, you're right! I know! How about Ricky oppa! He's still single!", said the chubby angel.

"Yeah, but I heard he's planning a move on his new 'personal secretary'. Hehe, oh well", chuckled the little angel.

"Yeah, yeah let's just go!"

Then the two angels run along to find the sweet little wannabe maknae! XD