07

Young Love

This is quite unusual, I am later than usual today but the queenkas aren’t here yet. Feeling relieved that the queenkas did not arrive yet, Soojung immediately plumped to her seat. She looked under her table to check if the bullies did anything again and she was surprised that there was no trap or insects or hate notes or thumb tacks or other petty bully tools in it.

Totally unusual. I have a bad feeling about this. She thought, but she chose to ignore it for now remembering that she was unable to finish some of her homework last night. Soojung reached out for her notes and immediately did her homework.

A few more minutes have passed and some of her girl classmates came in, they were all busy chatting.

“Kyaaaa”, the scream of the girl coming from outside was just too loud that she found it completely irritating but she chose not to react at all. “Did you see the new transfer student?”, she asked her friends.

“Kyaaa! You mean that guy who’s wearing all black a while ago?”, the other girl asked.

“Yes!”, the girl clasped her hand dreamily, “I heard his coming to our class!”

“Chincha!?”

“Oh! We’re soooo lucky! First Lee Taemin and now him! We’ve been getting a lot of flowerboys lately!”

“So, what family did he came from?”, the girl suddenly stopped chatting as they heard Krystal’s voice.

“K-Krystal-shi?”

“Why are you stuttering?”, she asked the girl even though she already know why. “So, who’s family?”

“We don’t know, but we know that he got admitted because he’s a genius”

“Yeah, I heard the schools been trying to scout him but he preferred going to some cheap school before”

“But then he suddenly came to the school saying he wants to be admitted”

Genius flowerboy? Meh! Impossible! Soojung commented on her mind as she continued to eavesdrop.

“Well. I did hear he was quite rich”

“I heard he's dangerous”

Oh wait! My best friend is one! Genius Flowerboy! Soojung couldn’t help but smile at the thought.

“Hey nerd, what are you smiling at?”, Soojung’s smile immediately disappeared when she heard Amber's voice

Amber nudged her shoulder and it hurt her quite a bit because she still has a bruise there. “You happy, huh?”

“Hey guys!”, Amber suddenly called everyone’s attention. “Our cute nerd here is happy! I bet she thinks she’s going to find herself a new best friend now”, which made everyone laugh out loud.

After that, Amber simply left her side; she mainly wanted to start the bullying session. Immediately after Amber went to F(x)’s side, who was giggling already, the boys started to crowd at Soojung.

"Let's leave this place", Amber said as she went out of the room, F(x) following her. 

I knew it, Soojung looked down as she felt the guys approach him.

“Yah!”, one of the boys yelled at her which made her flinch. I wish the bell will ring now.

“Did you really think we’ll let you play around just like that huh?”, one said as he pulled Soojung’s hair. She winced. Soojung didn’t react and just thought of happy memories. This is going to be done soon.

 

*Rrrriiiinnnggg* Morning classes are about to start, all students proceed to your respective classes.

 

The bell already rang but no one did anything, the girls still watched her being bullied – and giggled at the sight - while the boys just got irritated at her for pretending not to notice them. “Whoa! This girl is getting tougher huh?”, Minki, the leader of the boys immediately approached her and cupped her face.

“Yah, Missy, you’re supposed to answer when someone is talking to you!”,  he said as he pulled her chin up roughly hurting Soojung in the process. Minki was spatting her face when he suddenly stopped.

“You know”, he said, scrutinizing every inch of her face. “I’ve always been curious”, he said as she turned her head at the other side. “what you look like under those ugly glasses”

“I bet it’s even uglier”, one guy commented which made the whole class laugh.

“We will see it now”,  Minki said as he slowly pulled Soojung’s glasses. Soojung averted her gaze remembering how her best friend hates it when she looks at other guys in the eye without her glasses. Myungsoo oppa. He was completely able to remove her glasses now and she immediately shut her eyes, trying to stop her tears when he suddenly let go of her chin.

The next thing Soojung heard was Minki yelping as if he was hurt, she was about to look to their direction now but was stopped. “Don’t look!”, she heard someone say which made her gape and immediately hide her face. I know that voice. What is he doing here?!

“Glasses please?”, she heard him say, still not looking at what was happening.

“Thank you”, that voice said as she heard Minki being pushed on the ground.

“Whoa!”

“Isn’t he a member of Infinite?!”

“What is L doing here?”

“W-what?!”

“Don’t tell me!”

“He’s the transfer student!”

The last sentence made Soojung gape even more. Darn it! I’m in big trouble!

Soojung felt someone sit on her right side, pulling her along with her seat to face at that side. She felt her chin being gently being pushed up, so she shut her eyes again. She felt Myungsoo slid her glasses on her face.

“You can open your eyes now”, that soothing voice that has always been able to calm me down.

Soojung was expecting to see Myungsoo’s mad face but instead he was smiling. But then his smile slowly vanished as he asked her. “Didn’t I tell to defend your glasses as if you’re defending your life?”, he asked completely glaring now.

Soojung gulped and looked at the board pretending not to hear him which irritated him even more.

“Whoa!”

“Why is he acting like her boyfriend!”, which made both Myungsoo and Soojung blush. Darn it.

 

“Oh yeah!”, Myungsoo suddenly said as he looked at the terrified Minki. Of course, Myungsoo wasn’t planning to let it end just like that.

“Kim Minki, right?”, he asked as he glared at Minki. “You know, the last guy who tried to removed her glasses in front of me ended up in the hospital”, he hinted which made the guy flinch and Soojung glare at him.

“Oppa!”, she yelled which was very new to everyone, Soojung fighting back is a big no-no in their school afterall.

“What?!”, Myungsoo rebutted.

 

“She just called her oppa?!”, Goodbye my quiet high school life.

 

Soojung can practically hear her heartbeat already but as much as she wanted to calm down, she couldn’t! The idea of Myungsoo hurting someone again because of her just doesn’t make her happy at all.

 

Everyone could feel the tense atmosphere between them but no one dared say anything, no one dared to say anything, not to a member of Infinite, the strongest gang in the area.

 

But then, everyone’s attention was drawn away as they heard the door being slammed hard.

 

“Oops! Sorry!”, Taemin immediately said as he went inside the room. He gave everyone a big grin which lightened everyone’s mood. “Sorry songsaengnim, I didn’t mean to open it that hard”, he said as he bowed. “Good morning”

 

“Whoa! I didn’t even notice that the teacher was here already”

 

As if nothing happened, Taemin just went to his straight but stopped and then looked at Kim Myungsoo.

 

He smiled at him.

 

And anyone could have easily seen it as FAKE!

 

“Excuse me Mister, but that’s my seat you’re using”

  


A/N : Annyeong yeorobun! XD

YL update here. kkkk

Idol Taemin X Nerd Soojung X Gangster Myungsoo

Together ! <3

--- quite an unusual crowd huh?

Don't hesitate to tell me what you guys think and comment below! xD