05

Young Love

 

Soojung’s POV:

After that embarrassing ‘molla’ scene of mine, I immediately took my seat and Taemin was still grinning at me. He was looking at me intently while I was avoiding his and Sulli’s look. Oh please, mister transfer student DO NOT MAKE MY ALREADY MISERABLE LIFE MISERABLE. I made a huge sigh and the weird guy suddenly inched closer to me. “Are you okay?”, he looks freaking worried when he asked. “Uhmm”, I started as I pushed his face away. “Dae, Taemin-shi, please look at the board”, I told him and then he pouted. “Call me Taemin”, he said.

I looked at him, Omo, he IS cute when he pouts! Yah! Erase! Erase!

 

 


 

Flashback

2 years ago, on my 1st day here in SM Academy, that was before I left for school.

“Yah! Soojung-ah! Promise oppa you are not going to look at cute boys neh?! They are cute alright, but they are scary, dangerous to be exact”, he snarled at me. I gulped. “Neh, oppa”, I immediately nodded. He wouldn’t know it anyway, and then I grinned.

But Sunggyu oppa made that cracking sound as he clenched his two fists. On second thought, Bye bye my beautiful high school life.

End of Flashback

 


 

 

You survived 2 years without cute boys Soojung-ah! Fighting! I silently made an AJA sign to myself totally oblivious of the guy who was still staring at me. He giggled and I glared at him, “You’re cute noona”, he suddenly said.

I looked at him, surprised. “Noona?”, I asked him.

“Dae!”, he said cheerfully. “You were born May 25 right? You’re too months older than me, so noona”, I eyed him.

“I don’t remember telling you my birthday”, he was stoned with what I said and he immediately looked at the board as if avoiding a conversation. “E-he-e-he”

I stopped with what I was doing and stared at him, he was already looking uneasy. Then it dawned at me, I was shocked and my eye was really wide. Omo! STALKER!!! I screamed on my mind. Dream on Soojungie, dream on, he’s a freaking idol!, said the other part of my mind. Wait!!! Don’t tell me, uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, so mind readers really exist!?!

I was too busy trying to think of reasons why he knew my birthdate and I didn’t notice the fact that I was tapping my table rather loudly.

“Ms. Ahn”, the teacher called me which made me shift my attention to her. “Yes, songsaengmin?”, I asked her.

“Is something wrong? I recall our class genius would only do that tapping if she’s thinking about something rather complex like math and that’s rare. Is there anything you cannot understand about the topic?”, she asked me with her raised eyebrow. I looked at the bored and realized that they were talking about ‘cooking’. “You must be a bad cook then?”, asked songsaengnim again which made me blush and want to hide beneath my desk because everyone started laughing out loud. I stood up, “Ani, songsaengnim, forgive me for bothering the class”, I bowed as I said sorry. The guy beside me continued giggling. I glared at him and sighed again. Can somebody please tell me how many times  I sighed today?

“But you’re a good cook right? Noona?”, he whispered as he grinned at me.

Aish!! Molla!!!

I decided to act as if he doesn’t exist. Until the end of the morning classes, Taemin-shi didn’t stop bothering me, but I decided not to falter anymore, no matter how cute he is. An ahjumma like me has no right to blush over a luxury idol’s persistence. This school hates me anyway, in a few days, I’m sure he would come to hate me too.

As soon as the bell rang I turned to my side and I saw Taemin sleeping on his desk. He looks tired. I took my lunch box and I decided to leave him there.

 

 


 

 

Taemin’s POV:

I woke up on the sound of my phone ringing, I answered it and, “YAH!!!! You’re not doing your job!!! Your lady love just left you!”, shouted Key hyung on the phone. I looked at Soojung’s seat and found that it was empty.

“EH?!”, I stood up from my seat which caught everyone’s attention. All the girls blushed as they looked at me, I also notice that a pile of gifts was already beside my seat. I sighed. “Where is she hyung?”, I asked. “Rooftop”, he simply answered as he stopped the call.

Unknown to everyone, KBS has gained access to all the schools surveillance camera, and they are keeping an eye on Soojung, everywhere she went, except the bathroom of course, our conversations are also being heard since I have a microphone attached on my earring, I’m leaving like a spy! Why is she in the rooftop btw, isn’t she supposed to be on the cafeteria? Oh yeah, her profile? I already know all about it.

I immediately went to the cafeteria and everyone started to run to me. I went straight to the vending machine and got what I wanted. I was able to skillfully run away from all the fans and I went straight to the roof top making sure that no one followed me.

 

 


 

 

Soojung’s POV:

As soon as I got on the roof top I set my bento and my removed my glasses. I left it there like usual. “Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”, I exclaimed as I opened my arms wide and started to feel the warm air all over my face. “This is daebak!”, this is definitely my one and only place here in this school. The roof top where I can be myself, where I can smile without anyone mocking me, without having to be scared over whatever plans the queenkas have.

I was there savoring the soft breeze of the wind when I heard the door open and I immediately ran for my glasses. Aigoo, who would come here? No one ever came here before. When I looked at the door, oh, the transfer student, “What are you doing here?” I asked him.

He came to me sipping banana milk. He plumped beside me and sat there casually. I glared at him. “Yah! There’s a lot of other places here!”, I yelled at me.

He pouted. “But I want to sit here!”, he was whining like a kid. Is this the guy that everyone is soooo crazy about?! I can’t believe it! They have no taste at all! Myungsoo oppa is way better!

“What are you thinking?”, he asked me. “Omo! I know, you must be thinking about how gorgeous I am right?”, he asked me as he grinned.

I raised my brow at him and immediately whacked him on the head. “Aish, myungsoo oppa is way better”, I murmured.

“You were saying?”, he asked as he sticked his ear out. I pushed him away again.

He simply placed a banana milk in front of me. “What is this for?”, I asked him. “Drinking?”, he asked me as if I was weird to ask him something like that. “For?”, I asked as I swayed my head to the side oblivious to the fact that I did it on a rather cute way. He suddenly laughed out loud.

I was dumbfounded, “What did I do?! What did I do?!”, I was panicking and he just kept on laughing, then he suddenly crawled to me and I moved back. Our face is so close. This guy is full of surprises.

                                                                          (A/N: add an inch here ^ ... kkkkk.. that close... )

He grinned at me. “You are too cute ahjumma”, I blushed. He called me an ahjumma, but he called me cute. What is wrong with him? I immediately pushed him back as hard as I can.

He ended up on the floor, but instead of standing up, he looked up at the sky. “Uwaaaa, this is pretty”, he said as he giggled to himself. I was just there, looking at him, this guy is different. He’s not like those other people who shine, his light isn’t fake. And before I know it, a smile formed on my face as I looked at him. He closed my eyes and I thought he already fell asleep so I reached out for my lunch box.

I was about to have my first bite of kimchi sushi when he suddenly came out of nowhere and ate my sushi. I gaped. Ok? He is different, but way to different. “Yah!!! Why’d you eat that?!”, I asked him.

“Eh?!”, he gaped. “Aren’t we friends already?!”, he asked me back. “I even gave you banana milk”, he said as he pouted and was about to take it. But for some reason, I stopped him. I was holding on to his hand gripping the banana milk.

“Friends?”, he grinned at me.

Eotteokhae Sunggyu oppa, I should’ve listened to you. 

 

 

 


Author's Note:

What do you guys think about this chappie? xDD kkk xDD Draggy?

I hope not . xDD 

coz i enjoyed writing it .. xD

although it went a little out of plan