01

Young Love

 

KRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG KKKKKRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNGGGG KKKKRRRIIINNNNNGGGG

I woke up from the loud sound of my alarm clock. Let me sleep! Uwaaa… I don’t wanna see those freaking queenkas again. Who knows what they’ll do to me today.

“Soojung-ah!!!! Wake up!! You need to get to school!”, I immediately got up as I heard my brother Sunggyu call me. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not an angelic sister, just so you know I can’t afford getting my brother angry ‘cause he has a weak heart. It’s not like I can afford to bring him to the hospital if something chaotic happens. “Soojung-ah!!”, he called again. I reached up for my glasses and everything was clear again.

“I’m coming”. I shouted back as I rushed to the bathroom to wash up and change into my school uniform. I looked and stared at the mirror. “Yah? Soojung-ah?”, I asked myself. “Where were you when God showered the world with beauty genes?”, and then I sighed. Psh, can’t help it. I was busy catching brains, said the other part of my mind.

“Soojung-ah!” and my nagging brother called again. “Dae!!”

 


 

When I got down, I saw my super handsome brother in an apron and couldn’t help but sigh, remind me again why I’m ugly? “Oppa?, you know you look good in aprons.” He glared at me. I smirked back. “Don’t stop laughing and you won’t be bringing lunch with you today.”, I frowned.

“Psh! PMS much?”.

 

After having breakfast and packing my lunch, I immediately got up and went to my mother’s room. She was there sleeping, lifeless as ever. Mom had a 2 years ago and has been like this since then. I kissed her on the forehead and whispered. “Omma? I’ll try my best again today so you should too, okay? I love you omma!”. And with that, I went out of the house.

 


 

As expected, my bestfriend Myungsoo oppa was waiting for me on my doorstep again. Kyaaaa!! He’s so hot in black! He’s the reason why I’m willing to face those ugly queenkas everyday. Who am I kidding? At least they look better than me.

He hugged me and squealed. “Kyaa! Soojung-ah, I’ve missed you.” I pushed him as I felt myself blush. “What do you mean miss me? You just saw me yesterday”, he pouted. “Yah? What’s wrong with missing my best friend.” Nothing! Except this best friend has a freaking crush on you, you sly, overly handsome, hot and adorkable irresistible guy!

“Oh by the way”, he started then showed his ever-receiving hand in front of me. “Psh! Best way to ruin my moment.” I whispered to myself. I immediately reached out for my bag and got a piece of paper from it. I shoved it on his hand and pushed him away.

“I’ll get a straight ace again today”, he said as he looked at the homework I made for him. “Yah! Kim Myungsoo! I can’t always do this for you!”, I pouted then looked away.

He cupped my face, and looked at me. This guy is killing me! “I can’t help it, I had to hang out with your brother and Infinite last night”, he said as he let go of me and stared at his homework again. “Oh yeah! So, where did you go?” I asked him, he was still looking at the paper so he unconsciously said “another fight” then immediately covered his mouth. “Oops!”

I felt my anger rise up. He looked at me and gulped. “Yah! Kim Myungsoo! How many times do I have to tell you guys!! Do not get my brother involved on those kinds of things!” I intimidated him and rushed to him which made him fall on a random seat behind him.

“Yah! It wasn’t something for me to decide! It was your brother’s fault! Remember he’s our LEADER!”, I sighed. Despite his weak heart my brother happens to be the leader of the local gang Infinite. “What did I ever do in my past life?! Why is god punishing me?” I frustratedly stared at the sky when I felt Myungsoo oppa tap me.

“Soojung-ah? Are you okay?” he looked at me grinning.

“Aish! Molla!”, I walked out on him as I ruffled my hair.

Myungsoo was left there laughing like crazy. I looked back at him and did a mehrong.

*Sometimes I forget she’s a nerd*, he thought as he remembers how she intimidated him, “Oh well”.

 


 

 

At my worst nightmare: SCHOOL. SM ACADEMY.

You must be thinking “cool” right? Nope, not really, just so happens that I’m a genius so I was accepted here through a scholarship grant. This scholarship grant is a blessing and a nightmare at the same time. A blessing since I am able to study for free without any worries about books and other things and a nightmare cause being poor in the school for the rich gives the other students the right to bully me.

I looked at my watch and realized that I was early again. “Hmmm, I should probably leave my bag in the room and go to the rooftop, kkk, I need to escape from those queenkas today”.

I hurriedly went to my classroom and literally jumped up and down when I noticed that I was the first one there. I stopped, fixed my glasses and left my bag sealed with a padlock before leaving it. You might be wondering why I sealed it, well unfortunately for me, the last time I left it unsealed had me screaming in the middle of the class since some stupid classmate of mine placed a spider inside of it. They must really think it’s funny.

I carefully slid out of the room hoping my queenka classmates wouldn’t appear anytime soon. I tiptoed out. Slowly, step 1, and then another silent step and another and another and another. I was about to make a run for it, when I felt someone pull my uniform. “Where do you think you’re going? SLAVE?”.

I looked back and saw the queenkas from the group F(x). The most popular queenka group at school. “Sulli-shi, I-I w-was j-just about to g-go t-to th-the bathroom?” I asked her.

“Yah! Why are you asking her?! Are you stupid?!”, I shivered as Amber came out of nowhere yelling at me. Yeah, unfortunately I am.

“You were trying to escape?! Weren’t you?!”, said Luna as she appeared from behind me. I shrinked. Oh crap! They know. “Aish? When will you ever learn, you nerd?”, said Krystal as she pulled my hair. This is unfair they’re ganging up on me again. “I-I r-really w-wasn’t trying to escape, K-Krys-----“, I stopped as she pulled my hair harder. I winced. It hurts. I could feel myself tear up. Yah! Don’t cry Soojung-ah!

“Now, now, now girls”, Krystal let go of my hair as she heard Victoria unnie’s voice.  “Good morning unnie!”, they all beamed at her. She patted my head. “Stop bullying our dear Soojung here”, she said. Don’t be fooled, don’t be fooled. “I mean? She’s not that stupid right?” she looked at me and smiled sweetly. I didn’t answer.  A few seconds later I felt a hard slap on my face that made me fall on the floor. The tears that I was holding back finally fell.

“Aish!”, Victoria flipped her hair back. “Answer me when I’m talking to you!”, she yelled at me. “Dae”, I answered back.

“That! That’s the way you do it!” she said. “Soojung-ah?”, she cupped my face. “Who am I?”, she asked me.

“You’re the daughter of SM Academy’s owner.” I answered her in the way that would somehow please her.

“Exactly!”, she smiled sweetly again. “And you know what that means right?” she asked me again.

I nodded.

“Good!” she said as she pushed me away. “If you wanna keep that scholarship of yours, you have to be good to me, okay?”

I nodded again.

“Great! Now get your things!”, she said which made me look at her. “E-eh?!”

“Don’t 'eh eh' me! Just get your things! We’re skipping classes!” she started yelling again.

What?! But I can’t miss classes. I was about to complain again when she glared again. I had no other choice but to go back to the classroom and get my bag.

Psh! Wherever they’re going I’m pretty sure they’re just bringing me with them to be their maid. AIsh! I was about to go out of the room when I heard Sulli squealing!

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Komawo unnie!”, she squealed. “I can’t believe I can go to SHINee’s event on a school day! They’re the best idol group ever!”

Victoria-shi patted her head. “Of course! I promised you, remember?”.

“You’re the best unnie ever!”, she squealed again as she hugged Victoria.

More like the biggest witch ever!!! I screamed on my mind. Aish. Just because of some idol group, I’d have to skip my precious class. SHINee?  Whoever you are. I FREAKING HATE YOU NOW!

 

 


 

Author's Note:

Tantadadan!!! First chappie!!! Yay!!! :D Thanks for being my first subber sherinahime!! hahaha XD well you always are my first subber.