04

Young Love

 


 

KRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!! KRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Soojung looked up to her ceiling pretending as if she didn’t hear her alarm clock.

Aish!!! Pabo!!!

Sulli’s voice ringed on her mind again, a tear fell on her face and she immediately wiped it with her blanket, she hid under it and hoped that her brother would forget that she has school today but of course that was impossible.

“Yah! Ahn Soojung!”, I flinched as I heard him call my whole name, Ahn Soojung, Ahn not Kim. My brother Sunggyu and I have different fathers. Sunggyu oppa was umma’s son from before she met and married my dad. Although appa loved oppa so much I know he still wants to meet his real dad, unfortunately he doesn’t even know his name, just the fact that his surname is Kim.

Anyway, I remained covered on my sheet when oppa suddenly barged in my room and pulled my hand just like how he usually wakes me up.

“Ooooouuucccchhhh!”, I winced, he pulled me too hard and his hand landed on the part where I have a bruise because of F(x)’s bullying, yhup, I was bullied physically again. It was because Sulli was furious when she saw that idol - whatever his name is – pull my clothes.

As in seriously? Is that even my fault?! Of course not, she was complaining because she said he was supposed to pull her but I suddenly blocked her way, she was saying something about the wasted skinship chance with him. ert.

“Wae?!”, Sunggyu oppa suddenly asked. I stopped and pulled my sleeves before he sees the bruise. He suddenly eyed me, “What?!”, I asked him.

“What made you wince liked that?”, he asked. “Are you hurt?”, he asked again.

“A-ani!! Why would I be hurt? Like seriously oppa, I’m too tough to be hurt by anyone”, my brother just nodded but he was still eyeing me. “I only complained because you pulled me too hard”

I pretended to be mad at him and walked out of the room, little did I know that he was already calling someone.

After having breakfast, I went to my mom’s room again to say goodbye.

“Yah omma”, I nudged her a bit. “You’re precious daughter is being bullied”, and then I sighed. “But you know? I’m willing to take everything for you”, I added. “Cause when I get rich, I can take you to any hospital and heal you there”, I felt that warm feeling beneath my eyes and decided to stop. “Aja! I’m not going to cry, I’ll be brave just like how you told me to be”, and with that I kissed her forehead and left the house.

 


As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted by Myungsoo’s grinning face. “Good morning”, he greeted me. “Good morning to you too”, I answered back and was about to give him my best smile when he suddenly pulled me. I winced. He stopped and looked at me. “Wae?”, he asked. “Nothing”, he looked closely at me and pulled me close again, he grip at my shoulders and I winced again.

“Yah!”, he said.

“What?! Oh wait!”, I said as I pulled out of his grasp and get his homework on my bag. “Seriously oppa, why make me do it? You’re a freaking genius remember??”, I asked him.

“Eh? But studying is boring”, he suddenly said.

“Aish!!! Give me that brain of yours then”, I said to him.

“I would If I can”, he simply said and looked at my paper again, I thought I was already over his questioning when he suddenly yelled at me. “YAH!!!! THIS IS WRONG!!!”

I looked at him, “IF YOU KNOW IT’S WRONG THEN CHANGE IT YOURSELF”, I yelled back at him.

“is something wrong at your school?”, he asked which made me stop.

“O-of c-cour-se not”, I said.

“You’re not a good liar Soojung-ah”, he said as he pinched my nose and then my left arm, this time, harder. I winced again.

He suddenly nodded continuously; I have a bad feeling about this,  “I’ll be seeing you later then?”, he gave me a sweet smile and went on ahead. “YAH!”, I followed him and pulled him, “It’s not what you think oppa”, but he simply shrugged. “What was I thinking then?”, he asked me.

“No one’s bullying me”, I told him.

“Chincha?!”, he exclaimed which made me cover my mouth. “Who said anything about bullying you?”, he smiled at me but it was obvious he was thinking something else at the back of his mind, after that he won’t on ahead and didn’t even bother to look at me.

 


Eotteokhae?!  I was panicking inside as I walked to school. I’m going to get in big trouble if he tells Sunggyu oppa about the bullying.

“What do I do?! What do I do!?”, I kept on asking myself as I mess up my hair. When suddenly I heard Krystal’s voice, I stiffened. Just the sound of their voices creep me out to my very core. I wouldn’t be like this if I wasn’t bound with a scholarship but for now I have to just accept everything.

I looked at her and greeted her with a smile. “Good morning Krystal-shi”, but she didn’t answer, instead she handed me a paper. “Do this!”, she said.

I looked at it and my eyes widened when I realized that It was the assignment for our first subject. I looked at her.

“What are you still looking at?”, she asked me. “You have 20 minutes to do that Ahn Soojung or else you know what’s going to happen to you right?”

I nodded and went to my seat. I was rushing to do everything when she came to my side again. “Oh by the way, give me your homework”, she said which made me gape at her. “But---“

“No buts! Just give it to me!”, she said as she shouted at me.

I handed her my paper and I saw how she changed my name to hers. My assignment, eotteokhae?! “You can have that”, she said as she looked at the paper I was answering and walked away. I had no other choice but to rush with the assignment on hand.

 


Twenty minutes has already passed and I was not yet finished with the homework at hand. I heard the bell ring and my classmates going back to their seats but I didn’t even mind. I just continued answering the assignment. I heard our teacher came in and we all stood up to greet her and then I sat and answered the paper again. I will not lose this scholarship! Never!

I was too busy with the assignment that I didn’t notice when our teacher introduced someone. I heard the door open and everyone was screaming like crazy, I did not even mind it.

“Is this seat open?”, I heard someone ask. Psh. Ask someone else. I did not even bother to look at him. But then he suddenly poked my bruise and I winced , I literally snarled at him. He was taken aback. “Just sit! If you want to okay?!”, I told him.

After another minute I finished my homework and was so proud of myself. I was swaying my head because of my happiness when I heard someone giggle. I looked at the guy beside me and my eyes widened as I realized who it was. IT WAS THE IDOL FROM YESTERDAY!!!!

“Done?”, he asked. He has the sweet irresistible smile on him.

I looked at the teacher who was busy calling out my classmates names for attendance and then I caught a glimpse of Sulli. She was raging mad. I could see steam coming from her head. I looked at him again and I slammed my head on the table. “Ouch”, the guy beside me pretended to flinch. “I’m Taemin by the way”, he offered his soft looking hands, before I knew it, he grab my other hand and made me shake his”

I looked at Sulli as she gave me a ‘you’re-dead’ sign.

“AISH!!! MOLLA!!!”, I said out loud as I messed up my hair which made everyone look at me and laugh.

EOTTEOKHAE!?!!

 


 

Author's Note:

GOMEN!!!! XDDD i know this is somewhat short but i can't extend it any longer. i don't really want to rush it and i wan't the events to happen one at a time .. please understand . xDD 

comments by the way.. please my lovely readers!!! :DDDDD oh pretty please?? :)))

Next Chapter : PERSISTENCE