06

Young Love

 

Sunggyu’s POV:

I was busy preparing dinner when Soojung arrived. As soon as she got inside the house, she immediately went straight to her room’s direction. She was already in front of the door when I decided to get her attention. “A-hem”, I tried to clear my throat, but she didn’t even bulge.

“YAH!”, I shouted. She looked at me and was startled. “Eh?”, she asked her glasses slightly tilted. Aish! My dongsaeng is sooo cute! I cleared my throat again and tried my best to frown. “TALK ABOUT MANNERS, HOW DARE YOU GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR ROOM WITHOUT EVEN GREETING YOUR OPPA!”, I purposely shouted pretending to be mad.

“Oh”, she innocently gaped. “I’m home oppa”, then she went inside her room carefully closing locking her door and completely disregarding my “I’m angry” act.

“Whoa?!”, I stood there dumbfounded at what she did.

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!

W-WAIT-T.

Did she just …

DID SHE JUST LOCK HER ROOM?!

I immediately ran to her door sticking my ears and trying to listen as to what’s happening inside. And as expected, I heard a HUGE sigh.

She sighed. O_O

“You are so dead Kim Myungsoo!”

 


 

I ran to my room to get my phone and called Myungsoo. “YAH!!!!”

“What is wrong with you hyung?!”, he answered back.

“What did you do to Soojung again?!”, I YELLED at him.

“E-EH?!”, the innocent Myungsoo was completely unaware of the reason why his hyung was YELLING at him. “What did I do?!”

“Playing innocent huh?!”, I continued to yell at Myungsoo. “Yah! This is too much hyung! You can’t do this to me! You can’t! I’m innocent here!”

“You liar! I don’t believe you! Soojung just locked her room and made a huge sigh! And she only did that thrice in her ENTIRE LIFE! When you stole her candy, when you dated an ugly girl, and when you beat up her guy classmate! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! What did you do again?!”

The other line was completely silent.

“I swear if she doesn’t eat dinner tonight I’m gonna beat you up Kim Myungsoo! So do something about it!” and then I hanged up the phone.

 


 

Myungsoo’s POV:

The call ended but Myungsoo was no longer paying attention to it. He was rather alarmed. Soojung has always been an honest girl and he cherish her for that, they have been together since they were kids and true  to Sunggyu’s words, Soojung is not someone who gets easily bothered about something unless it involves someone who’s really close to her.

Eh?? Who dared come close to our Soojungie.

“Tsk, aigoo, I’m not happy at all”.

And with that the pissed off Myungsoo, prepared himself to visit Soojung again.

 


 

Soojung’s POV:

I was fast asleep when I suddenly heard loud knocks on my door, I stupid stood up with one eye close and went straight to the door, I opened it. “YAH! OPPA! I’m trying to sleep here!”, only to realize that it wasn’t Sunggyu oppa knocking. I immediately closed the door again realizing how messed up I look. I even wiped the area around my lips only to be astounded when I felt some wet liquid. DROOL.

“Yah! Soojung-ah, you don’t have to be shy around me! Come out now, just don’t show yourself like that to other girls neh? It’d be embarrassing for infinite”, said the guy from the other side.

I grabbed the plushy on my bed and immediately threw it to the door. “Stop trying to massacre the plushy I gave you!”, the guy added. 

“Oppa! I hate you!”, I shouted back.

“Liar! You’re head over heels in love with me”, he rebutted which made me blush!

“That’s a bigger lie!”

“If you don’t come out in 10 seconds, I’ll open this door with hyung’s spare key”, he suddenly said which made me panic. “10”, I grabbed for a towel and immediately wiped away my drool.

“9”, and the I immediately grab the nearest ribbon around to tie my hair.

“3”, I gaped. “Yah! That’s unfair!”

“2”, I grabbed my glasses and was about to wear it when It suddenly fell.

“1”, I immediately picked it up and looked up, “0”, only to realize that Myungsoo oppa was already in front of me and he was staring at me.

Silence.

He picked up the plushy and threw it straight to my face. “Ouch!”

“Wear your glasses”, he went out of the room with his ears so red from a reason I don’t know.

 

After wearing my glasses, I followed him out and yelled at him. “Yah! Kim Myungsoo! What the heck is your problem?”, I asked him while touching my sore nose.

“You’re too ugly”, he said which made me gape.

“Whoa?! Excuse me? I’m not pretty alright but I’m not a least bit ugly!”, I said chin up and trying to meet his gaze. Unfortunately I was too small and was just below his chin.

“What are you trying to do huh?”, he asked me in a mocking tone as he bent down and draw his face close to mine. I blushed again, for the countless time today. Kim Myungsoo and Lee Taemin are killing me, seriously.

He then smirked at me and then suddenly pulled my hair ribbon away. “Don’t tie your hair like that!”, stay as ugly as you can. “You look so much better like that, with your hair down like a witch and your harry potter glasses”, he then left me there and went to Sunggyu oppa.

“Yah!”, and again, the irritated me followed him like a ranting kid but still can’t help but smile. “Are you mocking me Kim Myungsoo?!”

He didn’t even bother to look at me and went to the kitchen laughing.

“Hyung! What’s for dinner?”, he said as he slump himself on one of the chairs.

Sunggyu oppa just looked at him and said, “How shameless can you be huh?”

Kim Myungsoo didn’t answer him back and looked at me. “Soojung-ah, you’re gonna feed me today”, he said which made me gape and earned him a whack on his head by Sunggyu oppa.

“How dare you hit on my sister while I’m here!”

“Omo!”, I was about to go up again to check up on mom when Sunggyu oppa stopped me. “I’ll feed mom today”

“Arasseo”

After Sunggyu oppa left, Kim Myungsoo and I were left at the dining room staring at each other. “A-hem”, he cleared his throat. “Aaahhh”, he said as he opened his mouth and pointed the kimchi stew.

“Yah! Kim Myunsoo! I’m your bestfriend not girlfriend! I can’t keep doing this for you!”, I complained as I scoop some kimchi using a spoon and immediately pushed it inside his mouth.

“Oh come on! You’ve been feeding me like this since we were kids, why complain now? And besides it’s not like you’re going to be my bestfriend forever”, he said which made me stop and drop the spoon.

He looked at me and gulped as if he was anticipating something.

“Yah! Are you seriously throwing me out now!”, I asked him innocently with an angry tone. “You found a new friend huh?! Is that it?”, I added which made him stop me by glaring at me and then he started to slightly bang his head on the table.

He did that for 3 times, and then he looked at me. He rolled his eyes and looked at the kimchi stew again signaling me to feed him. “Tsktsk, you’re hopeless”, he said. How can anyone be so dense?!

The dinner continued with him looking so pissed and me being lively for seeing my best friend again. He always comes when something’s wrong with me… kekeke.

After dinner, Myungsoo stayed for a little while more and helped me with some of my assignments. It amazes me how he can easily answer this things when not once did I see him review or study. I made a huge sigh.

“Wae?”, he suddenly asked me.

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo”, I looked at him seriously as I removed my glasses and scratched my eyes, I’m starting to feel tired. “How do you do that?”

“Huh?”

“That… not studying but still being on the top of the list, as in ALL the TIME”, I sighed again.

“Hmmmm?”, he started as he cutely scratch his head with the other tip of the pen. “Photographic memory?”, he asked me and then he smiled.

“Anyway”, he said as he suddenly threw the plushy straight to my face again.

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Didn’t I tell you not to remove your glasses?”

He simply said as he looked at my home works again.

This guy will be the death of me! I swear! I thought as I scratched my poor nose again.

 

I wake up the next morning as rays of sunlight blinded me. I immediately grabbed my glasses only to realize that Kim Myungsoo was no longer there.

I looked at books which are carefully fixed at the side of the table and noticed a small note.

 

“I’ll see you later, ugly nerd”

P/S: Handsome chinggu

 

See me later? I looked at the calendar and saw that today is Wednesday. “Tsk, tsk, Psh, stupid Myungsoo forgot that Infinite’s going to fetch him today”

And with that, I left for school and didn’t bother to wait for Kim Myungsoo.

 

 

 

 


 

A/N : A whole chappie full of Kim Myungsoo.. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xD