02

Young Love

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Screams here! Screams there!! Squeals here! Squeals there!

The Shawols can NOT be stopped as they continue fangirling over their handsome idols that have just arrived from Japan.

(Author's note: Oh! my poor eyes are melting) 

Taemin sighed as he fixed up his sunglasses and walked through their fans. It’s not that he’s unhappy or something, he just happens to be really tired. This day has been really tiring. He had to wake up 4:30 in the morning for their everyday practice, he went to do a TV show guesting, had to do a photo shoot, did some recordings, and finally had to come back here in Korea. Two words: DEAD.TIRED.

“Yah! Taemin, you could atleast smile, you know?”, Key umma whispered to me while giggling so the fans wouldn’t worry. “Roger that, hyung”, I laughed back at him pretending to be talking about something really interesting. I looked at the fans and smiled at them. “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”,

“Taemin-ah, how was your stay in Japan?”, tiring

“We miss you Taemin”, I miss you too guys!

“Did you eat already?”, Uwaa!! Stop reminding me of my hunger noona

“Do you have a girlfriend, Taeminnie? If not I could be your girlfriend!”, Sorry I can’t auntie. Thank you for the offer though.

“Taeminnie, will you marry me?!”, said another fangirl. Uwaa, I can’t! I haven’t even found a girlfriend yet! Sorry!

Taemin just passed by his fans as he silently answered all their questions in his mind. He was smiling at them while doing so. The more he smiled the louder the squeals became. Oh well, I'm just happy that they still support us. “I love our fans, hyung”, Taemin said to Minho which made the fans go KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. “WE LOVE YOU TOO TAEMINNIE!!!”

 

 


 

Taemin’s POV:

We were almost out of the airport when I noticed someone familiar. It was the girl who comes to all our events.  Hmmm.. What was her name again? S-Sa ,, Sul, Aish! Molla! I gave her a sweet smile as my thanks for always supporting us. What happened next was unexpected. She was waiting in front of our van along with the other fans.

Before I was able to get on the van, she quickly shoved a small box in front of me. The next thing I knew the door was already closed and I wasn’t able to thank her. My hyungs were shocked with what happened and they were quiet for a while. “Open it! Palli!”, said Key umma.

My eyes widened as I saw the content of the small box. My eyes were literally bulging out. One word: EXPENSIVE. “Whoa?!”, the other SHINee members exclaimed. “I knew that fan was rich. But I never thought she was THAT rich”, exclaimed Key.

You must be wondering what the gift was right? It was a blue diamond ring. There was a blue oval diamond at the center with white diamonds surrounding it. “Tsk, tsk, tsk, yah? Taemin? Isn’t that scary?”, Jjong hyung said. “Eh? Why?”,  I asked. “Usually, when people give you rings it means they want to bind you to them”, he added.

“And besides it would probably cause a big rumor if you were seen wearing something like that”, Manager Choi Jin hyung said. “You’re right hyung! I should probably return this to her”, I said innocently.

They all looked at me as if I was crazy. “You’re seriously going to give this back?”, they all asked me. “Dae!”, I answered back. “Wae?”, I asked them.

“Seriously?”, they asked again.

“Well you said this would mean that I’m binding myself to her right?”, I asked them. “I don’t want to”, I added. “I really love her as a fan but I don’t like her more than that, I’m not rushing to fall inlove anyway, and besides that, she seems, hmmm,, high maintenance?”

They all looked at me as if I was crazy again. “ Yah!” Jjong hyung said.”That Sulli girl-----“, I cut him off. “Oh! So her name is Sulli?”, I smiled then blinked at them.

They all sighed together. “You’re hopeless”, said Key umma. “Yah! What did I do?”

 

 


 

After that conversation, SHINee fell asleep in the van. About an hour later, Manager Choi Jin woke them up. They were confused when they realized they were at the SMEnt building. Taemin rubbed his eyes. “Hyung? What are we doing here?”, he asked.

“Kim Youngmin-shi wants to talk to you guys”, he said. SHINee whined as they were forced out of their precious sleep. “What does that ahjusshi want again?!” Key snapped.

“Aish! Key!”, Onew also snapped. “Just get up so we could get over and done with this!”, he said. “They do realize that we have an autograph signing event tomorrow morning right?”, Jjong added. “Molla!”, Minho said, getting irritated. Taemin just shut up and complained in his mind. He was already too tired to even think about other things.

 

 


 

“Sooooooooo?”, Taemin broke the ice. SHINee was shocked when they got there and saw that Youngmin-shi was talking to someone from KBS. The conversation was quite serious but they immediately stopped when they saw the five members. They signaled for them to sit and the ahjusshi from KBS stared at Taemin. He gulped.

“So SHINee, how was your trip to Japan?”, Youngmin asked.

“Great!”, they all answered.

“So, Taemin-shi”, the guy from KBS suddenly said. “Nice to finally meet you personally!”, he added as he offered his hand for a shake. Taemin accepted it and then he shook hands with the other members also.

“You guys must be wondering why you’re here”, Youngmin said.

“Totally”, Jjong said as he earned a glare from their manager. Psh.

“I just signed a contract with KBS, a few minutes before you guys came in”, Youngmin started.

“Our company will be starting a new TV show that will launch 6 months from now”, the KBS ahjusshi. “And you, Taemin, will be the lead”

“BWOH?!” Taemin exclaimed. Me?! The lead of a show?! Like Minho hyung in TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU~!

He was genuinely excited with what Youngmin said, but what he said next shocked him.

“Well, this one will be different”

“Wae?”, Taemin asked.

“It’s more of like a SITUATIONAL drama”, he added. “Situational drama? That’s new”, the SHINee maknae said.  Kim Youngmin’s secretary served them coffee as he was getting engrossed in the conversation.

“Yes, yes, it is, this drama aims to portray the latest trend for teenagers nowadays”, he said. “YOUNG LOVE”, Taemin immediately choked on his coffee (if that was even possible), and Key patted his back. The other members were giggling at the side. Taemin even heard Jjong hyung whisper something like “ You’re dead”

“YOU will have to make a girl fall for you, be a couple and experience different scenarios that will test your relationship together, which is why we need at least 6 months for this. There is also a high possibility that this show will fail, it actually depends on the female lead”, he said.

“So who’s the girl lead?”, Taemin asked.

“That’s the point”, he answered. “It’s not yet decided”

“BWOH?”, this time Taemin almost spat out his drink.

“What do you mean? So you haven’t chosen the lead yet?”, Onew asked.

“There’s no choosing”, he said again.

“Oh! You’re going to hold an audition”, Minho exclaimed.

“There are no auditions either”, he said.

O_O. “Don’t tell me you’re making me do both the girl and boy part! I will not accept this!”, Taemin cried out loud.

“No Taemin-shi”, he said to make him stop. “The girl will be chosen”, he paused. “By YOU”, he said as he pointed at him. “I don’t get it! How will I choose then?”, Taemin asked him.

“Simple”, Youngmin-shi suddenly butted in. “RANDOMLY”, he said.

And with that, the 5 SHINee members, all choked in their drinks, “WHAT?!”

 

 


Author's Note:

New chappie! New Chappie!! hahaha XD hope you likey this one!! XD

Please support my other stories too.. 

 

Please support my other fics too:

 

SHINee's Personnal Bodyguard - slash - Assassin  : A fangirl at heart, but an assassin at night, What will she do when see found out that her next target is not other than her favorite idols

Faceless Husband - She was only 16 when she was forced to marry a man he has never met before and have never even shown his face at the wedding. What would she do if after 4 years of marriage, this man will suddenly appear in front of her

I love her but she think's I'm gay : Big news! SHINee's Key oppa is inlove! But wait! She think he's gay! What will happen now especially since the girl HATES as in HATES GAYS!

 

and Support my bestfriend's fics too XD!!! These ones are absolutely jjang!!!

What's our Status?

My girl

Attention! I need a boyfriend! ASAP!

Clumsy Saranghae

Assassin Girl

 

oh! She also have a graphic shop! TRY IT ! She has the best AS IN BEST!!! posters ever!!! 

COOKIE CANDY DREAMS & WHIMS GRAPHICS