Study Date (T.O.P) Valentine's Day Special

BigBang Scenarios and oneshots

    "We are going to study but you still wear a coat ?" you asked amused at the same time awed by his gorgeousness. 

    "Cause baby that's how I be ! ~" he rapped one of his lines in a Bigbang song. You rolled your eyes at his binguness and put your arms around him breathing in his expensive cologne. 

    Yeah so you are still in University while your boyfriend the hottest man in the whole of Korea is Bigbang's one and only TOP.

    He decided to take the day off his busy schedule to go on a study date with you. Yes its sad but as soon as your final year exams are over you'd be free to spend more time with Seunghyun instead of camping in the library all day.

   While you were busy scribbling away into your notebook. You noticed Seunghyun fiddling with his finger deep in thought. "Is there something bothering you oppa? If its really boring you can leave I won't mind..." you said worriedly. 

    "It's not that ______ -ah. Just that do you know what date it is today?" he asked looking at you. You thought hard, You weren't really keeping track with the days cause you were too busy studying. "Umm it's the 12th of Feb?" you tried.

    Seunghyun pouted," Ani it isn't.. Nevermind. Can I ask you to do me a favour by ending early?" he asked.

    "Okay oppa but what's today's date?" you asked confused by his sudden change of topic.

    "I'll tell you later, now do your work don't get distractedQ" Seunghyun lectured pushing your notes at you.

    It was already 7pm when the both of you left the library. "Oppa where are we going?" you whined for the 100th time as the both of you walked in to a unfamiliar park.

    Seunghyun meerly chuckled. You frowned but your expression changed the moment you saw a small shelter at the park with lightings circling around pillars and rose plants surrounding it, inside was a table for two and slow romantic music was being played.

    You gasped and turned your head to face Seunghyun. He smirked and wrapped his arms around your waist. And lead you to the table, he pushed in your chair like a gentlemen he was and he took his seat.

    "What is all these for oppa?" you asked still amazed at the turn of events. "Silly girl! You really forgot the date didn't you? It's Valentine's Day, it's the 14th of February! he said chuckling as your eyes when wide.

    "Omo! Oppa! Mianhae I forgot ! I didn't even get you anything! " Seeing you panick he quickly held your hand. "The best gift you can give me is to stay by me forever." You stopped panicking and you just gazed back at his dark, mysterious eyes.

    You slowly smirked mischievously," Are you sure that, that is the only best gift I can give you?" you asked getting up from your seat and walking over to him. You sat on his lap and kissed him on the lips. He was caught by surprise as it as been a while since you guys shared a kiss. But he soon melted into the kiss.

    "Thank you for the best Valentine's Day ever oppa. Saranghae." you managed to whisper in to his ear before continuing with your make out session with him.

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMO THIS STORY IS SOO CLICHE >< I"M SO SORRY FOR NOT ADDING A SEUNGRI SCENARIO YET...  WAIT ALITTLE LONGER OUR PANDA'S SCENARIO IS NOT FAR AWAY~~ THE START TO MY FIVE VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIALS!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ALL THOUGH THIS SCENARIO IS NOT UP TO STANDARD..

UP NEXT OUR ADORABLE SMILING ANGEL'S SCENARIO DAESUNGIE!!!!