OPPA SURPRISE !! (Daesung) Valentine's Day Special

BigBang Scenarios and oneshots

    Okay so today's the big day! What day? You might ask well it's Valentine's day. You were actually stuck in Singapore busy with a school project when you got a call from Jiyong oppa telling you that Daesung wouldn't stop whinning and sulking about how much he missed you.

    Jiyong sent you a plane ticket to return to Seoul in an attempt to surprise Daesung for Valentine's Day. So here you are hiding in Daesung's closet to surprise him when he comes home.

    So you aren't exactly the best at surprises so this was probably the best you could think of. When you saw Daesung's room door open and Daesung walking in to the room wearing a white tight fit shirt and black jeans. Your heart started beating faster. Damn you missed him so much..

    You were wandering when would be the right moment to jump out and show yourself but he seemed very upset not his usual happy and smiling self.

    You started opening the closet door when something made you stop. You watched as Daesung started ing his shirt his blonde hair covering his face as he concentrated on removing his shirt. You put both hands on your chest afraid your heart is going to explode from beating so fast. Gosh why must he be so hot? you thought to yourself.

    He threw his shirt on the bed and started unbuckling his belt. He pulled it out and threw it on the floor. Your face flushed red when you saw him ping his jeans. Oh God no! It's now or never! 

    "OPPA SURPRISE!" you shouted as you burst out of his closet nearly giving him a heart attack.

    "Yah Jagiya! Your here? How? And why were you hiding in my closet?" he asked happy and at the same time embarrassed as he qiuckly zipped up his pants. 

    "I got here today morning! I didn't want you to be alone on Valentine's Day so I thought of surprising you by hiding in there !" you said sheepishly. Daesung chuckled," So you were watching a free show secretly just now? I didn't know my jagi was so dirty minded?!"

    You blushed bright red and ran up to him giving him a smack on the arm. "At least I don't wear doremon boxers!" you said folding your arms. "Yah jagiya you saw that? " Daesung asked his face turning as quickly red as yours as he pulled you in for a hug. You were fully aware of his shirtless body pressing against you and you let your arms wrap around hs neck as he pulled you in for a kiss.

    You staggarded backwards and fell on the bed with Daesung on top of you. Things started getting hot but Daesung pulled away before anything else happened. You traced your fingers across his abs causing him to shiver. 

    He pressed his lips on to your forehead before bringing them to your ear. " Thank you for coming I thought I'd be sleeping alone tonight." 

    "I told you I would always be there for you. " you said smiling as you tied something on his pinky, a pink and blue thread. "Happy Valentine's Day Daesungie Oppa!"

    He chuckled and pulled the blanket over the two of you.

                                                                                    Mission Surprise Daesung Oppa = Success:)

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THERE YOU GO A DOUBLE UPDATE XDD STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT THREE VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIALS

UP NEXT IS OUR TAEDADDY YOUNGBAE OPPA !!!