Chapter 05

Our Runaway Romance

Chapter 05

            Adrenaline spurted through his body. That girl is his Soojin and no one is allowed to even lay a finger on her hair. His cold feet rushed him forward, only to be stopped by two buff men. He glared at the sneering old man behind them before pushing his way between the two. “What do you want?” he asked the man with his jaws clenched.

            “What is this? You’re not even going to bow to your senior? Not even asking for my name?” The old man let out an annoying chuckle.

            “I choose the only people I bow to. Respect is earned not required. You should know that, old man. Besides, it’s not like you’re going to give me any hint of who you are.” He kept his eyes on Soojin but his words were mainly directed to the old man.

            “Very well. That’s very wise of you, Choi Minho. It looks like our little Kim Jaejoong thought you well. I’m so proud.” Minho looked at him but didn’t mutter another word. He was urging the old man to continue as his curiosity was getting all over him with his words. “Tell him to fetch this pretty lady tonight.” The man moved the stray strands of hair from her milky face. “Before my men strip her off and feast on her.” He gave Minho a malicious look before riding the black Lotus GT1 Road car behind him. Minho tried to run after them but even having athletic feet was incomparable with the Lotus’ Evora engine.

            Minho groaned in deep frustration. He had saved millionaires and even billionaires from various assassination projects but he can’t even run after the woman who has her hands chained over his heart. “Soojin!” he cried out. He stood still at the middle of the black road. He was still panting, trying to calm his breathing. He took his phone and dialed Jaejoong’s number. He was not happy that he was taking long to answer the phone. “Sunbae!” He was shouting at the phone. Not minding if he looked stupid doing so. “You have to go after Soojin!” He was panicking. He didn’t care. If it’s his Soojing, nothing else will matter. Only her. Only Soojin. His Lee Soojin.

            “Soojin? Why? What happened?” Jaejoong heared Minho shouting over the phone but he wasn’t able to make out what he was saying a it seems Minho was running. “Calm down, will you?! Rushing and shouting like that won’t solve a thing!”

 

            After a short pause, Minho’s hands tightened over the phone. “Soojin. They got her. They were looking for you and... and...” Minho started to stutter. He didn’t want to think of the things they could do to her.

            “And what? Minho! Damn it!! Just spill it out already!” Jaejoong couldn’t help but to also panic because he knew Minho wouldn’t be like this easily. He knew there was something.

            ‘They... they said they will feast on her body. Damn it! Jaejoong sunbae! You have to get her. They won’t give her to me. Sunbae!” He said in just one breath.

            “Minho. You have to calm down. Who are they? Where can I get her? Did they say anything else?” He interrogated him.

            “That’s the problem. They didn’t say who they are. Their car wasn’t even plated. Damn it. I’m going crazy! The old man just said he was proud that you’ve thought me well.” Minho cried.

            “Old man? How does he look. Minho, tell me.” Jaejoong tried his best to sound calm. He had to be strong.

            “He was thin but he looked powerful. He had a lot of rings in his right hand and he had a metal cane with a big diamond at the top.” Minho tried his best to recall how the man looked like. But they were the only things he could remember because he was only looking at Soojin’s lifeless body.

            As soon as Minho finished his sentence, a terrifying fact struck through Jaejoong. “Appeoji!” his mind cried out but his body remained stoned at the floor.

*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*

I made up for the last chapter. Chapter 04 was short so I made this one longer. It's my longest chappie so far. It's a relief I finally updated. It was summer vacation but I was really busy because I finally joined a dance cover group and I have to go on rehearsals and I had less time for writing. But don't worry,I already have the idea stuck in my head so everytime I am infront of the computer, it should be easy for me to write.

 

BTW, I changed my mind, Taemin will appear at Chapter 10. He really have to get a Star Studded entrance so I'll be delaying him... Taemin is love <3

 

I am really happy today, I submitted scholarship entries for Daewon University and Inha University. I was really happy that they were accepting Filipino students because I really wanted to go to Korea. I really dream to be a JYP trainee...

 

By the way, comments are loved by me. They give me energy so please comment and subscribe. :DD

 

Peace out... happy people ^^

black_mint