Chapter 04

Our Runaway Romance

Chapter 04

            That night, fate seemed to not take their side. Sure there were lots of restaurants and diners along the way but not even one made their tongues go crazy. It was rather too sweet, too sour, too spicy, too traditional, too bland, or too soaked. No food fitted both of their tastes.

            In the end, the two settled for a bowl of Seondae and some tteok. The two were always the best pair. Just like how the best pair Soojin and Minho made. They ate in a miraculously comfortable silence. Only the sound of wheels dashing over the spots of water on the black road filled the air as playful neon lights danced over the skylines.

            Minho, being the gentleman he is, paid the ajjumma before Soojin could even pull her dainty purse out. They walked along the city. Their eyes admired the happy children laughing with their parent. Their heart secretly wishing for the family their eyes never laid sight on.

            However, peace won’t always be a cloud looming over their heads. Not long after they passed a dark alley, men wearing ebony masks caught their hand behind them. It wasn’t a big surprise to the two, though. They’ve encountered a lot of those since they officially entered the mafia circle.

            Soojin blew her bangs away from her forehead. She then closed her eyes. She surprised the men as she bent one of the fingers of the hand holding her. She successfully smirked before turning around and twisting the man’s arm. She gave a meaningful look to Minho and made her way to the other men.

            Minho, upon his girl’s cue, moved his left feet and glided it across the rocky floor. He caught his captor’s leg and effortlessly flipped them over. He sat on the man’s stomach. “Looking for some pain, I see.” He said before giving the man’s chest a hard hand blow.

            Surprisingly, the man still had the might to smile at them. “So you really think we were that easy? That’s just low for you, Minho ssi.” Minho tried to hide his surprise by keeping his cool smile on his face. The man stared ahead and nodded to whatever or whoever his gaze was mingling at. Minho followed his gaze and looked back.

            A shocking image welcomed him. He saw Soojin unconscious in arms of an old lean man in some expensive-looking cropped black suit.

*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*

Annyeong... it's been long. But it's just a short hiatus. I'll be really busy this summer, going to senior year is so bothersome, arghhh!! Well, this is my shortest chapter so far. I won't be editing it anymore because I want to keep the readers hanging. I'm so evil, right?! :DD The next chapter will be daebak. I promise!

 

Teaser:

Minho: "If it's you, I don't care about what Venus thought us. I can only see you and I can only long for you. I'll never let you go away from me, even if it means you have to hate me."

black_mint