Chapter 02

Our Runaway Romance

Chapter 02

            “I know you feel bad about the sudden news.” Soojin laid against the front step of Jaejoong’s office. She didn’t fail to notice Minho’s grim figure. She took time to look at the tall man. “Yah!” She pouted after not getting a good response. “Choi Minho!” She roared. When we say roar, it basically means the same way a lion roars at a lousy tamer. It was a undeniably a relief all rooms in their headquarters were sound proof.

            “Um?” Minho flatly said. He did not even care to lift his big head and look at Soojin. His shoulders remained slump as he made his way beside her. He took long deep breathes before nudging the woman’s shoulder.

            “Since your upset...” she paused to take a short glace on Minho, only to see that his eyes are on her. She held their gaze before saying “I’ll treat you at the movies tonight. How does that sound?” She gave him a smile she knew Minho can’t resist. “Well then?”

            “Let’s go!” Minho wrapped his long arms around her long waist and leads her to the elevator. “I want to eat first. You’re coming right?” She nodded. “This will be our farewell party,” he said in a funny tone making Soojin’s heart skip a beet. But of course, she had to keep her cool so she just gave him a smirk.

            They used the company car to go to Myung Dong District. It was the shopping capital of Seoul and Minho knew how Soojin loves the bright neon lights that danced along the streets and over the horizon.

            They strolled around the streets, looking for something to eat at the movies. They have decided to save the dinner after movie so they were now craving for chips and snacks. They ended up with Choco Mushrooms (mushroom shaped biscuits with chocolate coating),  Kan Chos (cream-filled spherical biscuits), Chang Goo (puffed rice cereal, four Monchell Cream Cakes, and two cans of Lipton Iced Tea. They were more than sure that they wouldn’t enjoy these snacks as much after they start with their activities.

            They finally entered the Cinema. “Let’s watch that one,” Minho said, pointing at a poster of some cheap action movie.

            “Pfft, I’ll do better than those stunt men. Seriously, Minho? Don’t you get tired watching everyone do that back at the Venus head quarters.” Soojin huffed in disbelief. Her eyes scanned the rest of the posters. “This is a ton better that that.” She pointed at a romantic comedy flick by the far end of the posters.

            “I didn’t say I liked the movie. I just wanted to make fun of the actors, okay?” Minho glared at Soojin. They had a short staring contest. He lost it. He was always like that. Always lost. Always drown in her chocolate orbs. “And you said you’re treating me...” he sang as he walked to the ticket counter.

            “Exactly. I’m paying so I get to choose the movie.” A playful smile grace her smooth face as she trailed behind Minho.

            “Exactly. I’m paying so I get to choose the movie.” He imitated her voice. It was, perhaps, one of Choi Minho’s Worst Fails. “I’d rather buy my own ticket.”

            “Go ahead. Don’t even think I’ll run after you, Mr. Big Eye.” Soojin grabbed her share of food  and walked away.

Minho ran after her and caught her wrist in a tight grip. “Uh uh uh. I paid for those.” He grabbed the snacks with a proud smirk dancing over his god-like face. Thanks to his superior genes.

Soojin pouted. “But I paid for those chocolate mushrooms!” She smiled sweetly before poking her pink tongue out. “Merong~” She left Minho and joined the line to get her movie ticket.

*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*

It was 4 words longer than the first because I had to rush it. My brother needed to use the computer. Awww.... how I wish I had my own laptop :(( Okay that was too mush to ask for. I promise the next chapter will be a lot longer. I'l post it on Thursday because I'll be very busy until Wednesday... please support me... and comment.

Thanks a lot...

black_mint