Chapter 03

Our Runaway Romance

Chapter 2 was edited. Please read the last 7 paragraphs.

*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*

Chapter 03

     

            It was finally Soojin’s turn to buy her ticket. She opened her purse for her wallet but a voice startled her. “Honey, I’m paying. Two tickets for 21 Guns.” It was her best colleague, Minho.

            She shot eye daggers at him. Much to her dismay, the man didn’t even flinch an inch. [A/N wow, it rhymes] In the end, she decided to play with him. She linked her arms with him. “Honey, you promised we’ll watch Midnight in Paris.”

            Soojin smiled at her success. Beat that, Choi giant! Merong~ Minho groaned in annyance. Really, this girl will get it! The middle-aged clerk smiled at the cute “couple.” “Aish... kids these days...” She gave them a small smile before motioning them to Cinema 6. Minho was forced to buy tickets for Midnight in Paris.

            They linked arms, still acting all lovey-dovey but firing curses in their minds. The moment they entered the dark cinema, their arms jerked away from each other and their glares found their way to each other eyes. Soojin stomped her way to the crowded seats. She looked around and a smirk made its way to her lips as a brilliant idea struck her evil mind. She started to walk smoothly and smiled as she found a nice sit. A nice single sit to be exact. It’s now Minho’s problem to find his own sit. He kept her gaze at Soojin until she faced him. Only to shot him a surprise, she just poked her tongue at him. It was only for a half second s she turned her head back.

            This girl is really insane. Acting all cold and mighty around Jaejoong and Venus but turns out to be a plain prankster. A pretty one, to add. What a farewell party!? I didn’t even get to choose the movie and now I’m stuck with these pedonoonas. I can’t even make fun of that little Soojin. Minho thought as he sank down on his not very comfortable seat.

            The movie finished but the two didn’t even enjoy themselves. They just kept on stealing glances at each other. Strange enough, they never caught each other. As if their eyes moved in a single rhythm and simply jived together.

            Soojin stood up, ready to leave the room. She noticed the sleeping figure of her partner. “Yah! Choi Min Ho!” She kicked his feet. She flinched as the other people gave them awkward stares. “Oops... sorry.” She gave a peace sign and a small bow. She kicked him again but he just kept his eyes close.

            “I’m not asleep, okay.” Minho smiled, sensing Soojin’s presense. “The ventilation here is nice. I just want to stay a while.” Soojin opened in protest but was stopped when Minho reached out and pulled her down the sit next to him. “Just 15 minutes more. I want to stay like this.” I want to stay close to you, he added in his mind.

            Defeated, Soojin just closed her eyes and decided to also take a rest. 15 minutes won’t hurt, right? Not long after, tall man approached them. “Mam, Sir. The movies are closed so please go outside.”

            The two were confused. “The movie won’t play again?” It was Minho who asked. The man gave them a nod before saying, “Last full show was already done.”

            “Oh?” Soojin shyly smile and pulled Minho to stand up and left the movie. They were surprised to see that the other shops were already closed. “Now how do we eat?” She faced him and crossed her arms together.

            “Silly. Only the mall is closed. There’s a lot of diners outside, you know.” He matter-of-factly said. She held her hand and walked outside the mall.

*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*

I edited the second chapter. Please read the last 7 paragraphs. Sorry... I said I rushed it last night but my brain is still filled with ideas so I just had to write them down before I forget them. I will also edit this chapter if I have time tonight. Gosh it's 5:55 am and school starts at 6:30. I have to go and run around the hous [ again :( ] LOL So how does the 2 paragraphs sound... shorty haha

I'm already writing the draft for the next two chapters. There will be a lot of action scenes. They're my favorites haha... So please, wait patiently... :DD

black_mint