Moment in the Library

PSS, I Love You

 

►Suzy POV

"Now please take your new seat" Teacher Fei giving an instruction to us.

I look at chorong and eunji who's now going straingt away to their seat. I felt so excited that I get to seat beside my friend again and I felt so happy that i'm sitting next to the window. Our class is sitting next to the school park, It looks so beautiful from our window class. Not far from here I can see a big cherry blossom tree and a bench beside it. I thought it will be such a nice place to read my book during free time there, and the best part is there's no people to be seen around it.

As I was too busy staring at the tree, I heard a unfamiliar voice try to approach us.

"Hello! I'm daehyun please treat me well" the boy behind my seat  try to talk to me and chorong.

"Oh hello daehyun-shi." "I'm chorong by the way". I can see Chorong making a signal to me. It seems that she want me to talk to that boy and tell my name. I just make a 'no' face and start to ignore her. Trying to reach for eunji chairs, I say hi to her. All she do is saying "oh hi" to me with a weird expression. She then look at chorong and now seems like she know what i meant with that 'hi'

"oh came on, don't try to make we seems like a new friend" eunji said with  a smirk on her face.

"Can you just talk to me right now? oh what did you eat for breakfast this morning? My mum make me a panc-" 

"A pancake with a caramel topping right?" eunji laugh at me. "Suzy-ah nice try but was it wrong for you to say just one sentence to that gut? who is he? daehyun-shi right?." "Just go and say hi and tell him your name, you can't keep avoiding him this whole year" 

"Suzy-ah" Chorong try to get my intention. I turned to look at her.

Then suddenly I feel someone tapping my chair. "Annyeong! my name is daehyun. Your name is suzy right?"

I can feel my face burning. I turned my head quickly as I can't take the closeness of our face and I was wondering on how he know my name? I meant, I never talk to boys before.

"So you're the blushing girl". I can heard that daehyun boy try talk to me again. Blushing girl? what was that? I've never heard about it before. Is it me who he refered to?

"Blushing girl?" Chorong asking that daehyun boy with a confusing face. I try to hear their conversation.

"Yup it's blusing girl." "All the boys noticed her before. Eventhough she never talk to the boys once." Daehyun keep on talking with chorong.

What? how come they know about me? Am i'm too weird that people notice me?

"Why did they gave her that nickname?"

"I don't  know, it's the boys who gave it. They say whenever they passed by her she will keep on looking at the ground and start to blush." "I found it cute though." His voice seems excited.

cute!? now I feel my face become super hot again. What is this? I never heard guys call me cute before. Can I ran away now?

"Eunji-ah can we go to the toilet please?" I whispering at her ear.

"Seriously? I thought so too! Eunji-ah you know what? Daehyun think our suzy is cute!! kyahhh" Chorong start to squealing and grabbing eunji attention away from me.

"Omo where is daehyun?" eunji try to peek at daehyun and don't even look at me.

"Hi daehyun! can you please be friend with suzy from now on? She's a little shy with boys so can you take care of her?" "She nice too" .

My eye balls was about to fall off when I heard eunji say that to him.

"eunji-yah what are thinking abo-" I was about to complete my sentence when that daehyun cut my words.

"Ofcourse I will. Let's all be good friend okay?" He smile widely at us. "Right suzy?" he now waving at me.

Without answering I turned my head infront again. I never ever been this close to guys before. And now his talking to me? I feel bad but  I just can't-

►No one POV

"She always like that."

"But she's a nice girl inside and out when you know her more" Chorong whisper to daehyun.

All daehyun did was nodding. His now staring at the back of suzy and her long wavy brown hair. Somehow, he find she's a cute and interesting girl.

'I'll make you talk to me normally someday' He thought.

Daehyun took her note pad and start to wrote something on it. Soon he crumpled the paper and throw it at suzy table.

'perfect landing' he said while making a yes sign.

Suzy was shocked as she thought  a bug came to her. She widened her eye's after she realize a small crumpled paper was on her desk. She open it carefully with care and start to read it.

" Nice to meet you blushing girl, let's be friend from now on okay? -Daehyun Ü "

Suzy start to blush again but quickly she hide the note under her desk. She don't know if it's a good idea or not but she know that she can't avoid him for this whole year. She stop to think about it futher and start to read her books again.

Chorong notice something weird about suzy then she smiled as daehyun giving her a  thumbs up. Chorong also did the same thing to daehyun.

 

……

 

The class went well as expected. Some of the students paying their full attention and some them start to get sleepy and bored. Suzy try to focus on the lesson and ignore all the unimportant matters. She's the kind of girl who would prefer study than playing in class. While Chorong and eunji try to balance their studies and play time during classes.

kringgggg.....

"lunch time!" Chorong and eunji start to get excited.

"let's go and meet our cafeteria auntie! I missed her somehow" eunji said with a cheerful voice.

"I'm so hungry that i'm afraid I will faint later" chorong pretend to to be sick.

suzy just smile at their cute acting. "Have a great time during lunch then"

"WHAT!?" both of them is screaming.

"Came on. Not again suzy-ah." "It's our first day since schools holiday that we gonna have lunch together" chorong pouted.

"I've already take my breakfast this morning. I don't feel like I want to eat though" suzy mumble

"It's not about that. Let's spend our time together okay?". eunji said

"You spend most of your lunch time last year at library. Can you atleast spend with us more this year?" Chorong didn't give up.

"i'll promise once in a week I will spend with you guys okay?. I just miss our school library and I want to find a new interesting book."

"new book again? How many more books you want to read? I bet if we gather all of your books it will be a high mountain suzy-ah".

"Are you never get bored reading it? or maybe sleepy when you read it? Eunji start to mumbling.

Suzy just shake her head while giggling " Maybe. But I will not stop until it become the highest mountain book in the world. And nope i've never feel sleepy nor bored while reading my books" she smiled.

"So you don't miss our cafeteria like we did." chorong start to pouted again.

"Not as much as library" Suzy giggled again.

"Look at you. You become all happy when it comes to books and library." Chorong noticing suzy habit.

"We got it. But take care okay? I'll try to go there once we finished our lunch. But- umm i can't promise since I'm too hungry and afraid we will not have enough time to eat" eunji playing with her finger while try to explain to suzy.

"Don't worry i'll be fine, plus there's not a lot of people in the library during lunch time" Suzy seems so excited now.

"Okay! gotta go now i'm afraid that the food will run out" Chorong waving at suzy while grabbing eunji hand and running leaving their class.

Suzy smiled then begin to tidy up her things and prepared to go to the library. She's walking silently and keeping her head down all the time. All the things she did is hugging the book tighter and hoping to reach the library soon.

 

……

 

"atlast" she sighed relive.

She open the the door carefully cause she don't want to make any noise. Soon she steped in the library that fulls of books. Suzy feels like in heaven when she saw all of the books. She likes the calm surrounding like this compared to the cafeteria that's full with students. She smile secretly then continue to find an empty spot beside the window to put all of her things before search for a new books. It was her favorite spot. She stared at the schools garden for a second. It's full of beautiful flowers with butterflies flying freely around it.

"It's beautiful. I miss this scenery so much"  she thought and smiled to herself.

Suzy begin to explore the whole library all alone. That's what she thought.

She's now taking one by one the books that cought her eye and carried it with her hand. She's too devout that she don't  even realize how many thick books she took already. She start to count it.

"already six?" she sighed as she wanted to pick more. Despite the hand that full with books  "I'll take two more than" she smiled.

"that one!" she's now getting all excited about the book that she really wanted since from the last year. It's a limited edition so it's really hard to get. But her face seems joyless as she realize it was too high too reach. With her hand that fulls with books, she thinks she has no hope.

She breath in deeply and try to calm. "let's give it a try."

She holds her books tighter with one hand only and begin to reach it.

"a little bit more suzy! you can do this."  she try with all her might.

She was so happy when she reach the books, but one of her books starts to move and was about to fell on the ground making her tremble and soon lost her balance. 

She thought that she's gonna fall down  by now and be sitting at the ground because all of her books is now at the ground. 

'what with this weird gravity?" she's making a confusing face.

Soon, she felt someting around her waist so she looks down to be only to greeted by a pair of hand.

"A HAND!?"  she's screaming inside.

Slowly turning her head  to find who's hand was around her waist, she can feel a flush of fire on her face. 

"Are you okay? are you trying to reach for a book?" a boy with a mysterious eye's asking her with his hand still around her waist.

Her heart was beating faster then ever, she moves his hands quickly and start to pick up all the books that was laying on the floor.

She feel like she want to run a mile away when that myesterious boy  try to help picking up her books. The distance was too close for her to deal with. She keep her head down and quickly get up back. She was walking fastly towards her tables when she heard that boy calling her from behind.

"Hey! your book is still here" He said with a loud voice so that she can hear it.

Suzy can feel that the boy is coming toward her. And again the boy approached her.

"Are you sure you're fine? Here your book though." He extend his hand so she can take the books.

Suzy saw the books in his hand. She was battling in her mind whether she should take it or not. It was too close for her. She felt her face is burning up again as she rewind the embarassing scene that happened just now. She fidget and just can't stay still. For some reason Suzy try to peeking that guy in between her bangs. She was staring at him.

"here, take it" that boy said with a calmer voice.

Suzy got to her sense back and realize how shamless she is to stared at him. She don't know what to do sho she just giving him a light bow and quickly leave him all alone.

 

……

 

►Suzy POV

 I walked faster then before as soon as I stepped out from the library. I sighed relieved. But I just can't stop sweating and feeling nervous.

What just happened?

what was that? I thought I was alone in the library. I should be aware from now on.

Why I feel so nervous? Why my hearbeat is beating faster than usuall?

And why I keep questioning myself again and again?

"what actually happening to me right now?"  I whispered to myself.

I stop for a second just to feel my heartbeat. I put my hand near my heart. It's beating like crazy. 

I always get this nervous feeling when boys passed by  me but why this seems to be different?

Even when I'm far away from that boy I still got this feelings. Suddenly I remember his face again.

  -flashback-

I was turning my head to look at the face of this hand belongs to. I never expected it to be a guy. I was about to explode when I saw him. He got that mysterious eye's that cought my attention.

Is it because it's my first time being 'this close' to a guy? But his eye's seems to have something that make want a look at it again.

I've never been this way before. As I removed his hand from my waist, I can feel an electric between our hands.

'it was my first time holding a guy hands' I thought.

I must get out from this situation now. I was about to fall again when I saw him near me try to help me with my books. I move faster and walk towards my table to get all my things. Unfortunately his to fast to catch me up.

"here your books."

"are you sure you're fine? Here your books though"  

"Should I take it? or should not?. But what if our hand touch again? I don't want that weird electric thing happend to me again."  I thought in my mind. Without I realizing it, I drown into his mysterious eye's. It look's so beautiful. I felt my heart start to beating super fast again. He looks perfect. His face also looks attra-"

"here take it" I heard he say to me again, but in a calmer voice now.

oh no did he notice that I was looking at him? silly me! since when I have a courage to stare at a boy? It feels hot again. I Better get going now. I bow a little bit as I try my best not to talk to him and begin to walk away.

-end of flashback-

Did- did he hug me from behind!? Aishh this is so embarassing.

I try to forget about him and continue my walk and pretend like nothings happened to me. Keeping my head down, I start to talking with myself.

"It's only because my first time having a skinship with a guy and my first time seeing a guy eye's that close. Yes it's only that." Suzy thought and try to get away from the bad feelings that she got.

"Should I go to cafeteria to find chorong and eunji?" I'll try to change the topic.

"they're probably going somewhere by now. And I bet I can't find them since the cafeteria is full with students." 

Guess I'm going straight to class then.

When I reach my class. I try to keep myself busy by checking out my new book that I borrowed from the library. I smiled looking at the books but then my smiled away.

"Where is the limited novels!?" I can feel a big cloud above my head.

I keep on thinking where is the book supposed to be by now cause I remember before I fell, the book was in my hand. 

"fell"  I start to remember.

"hey! your book is still here"  his voice was playing in my mind. 

"Ahhh it's him" I make a sad face. why it's him again?

"Out of all the books that I borrowed why it's the limited one that he got?" All I can do is sighed and pray that he left the books at the library.

 

I should go again tomorrow.

 

 

 


Hi again! Did you guys like it? Can you guess who is that guy? I bet you can ;) This chapter is more about suzy library life. Haha and a bit of daehyun. I like them though, that busan brother is cute! And I'll try to update again cause I still got my final test this thursday. And it's the last paper! Oh heavennn haha please pray for me guys.

Thanks to all the subscribers and the commenters. please comment about this chapter too ^^