Bae Suzy

PSS, I Love You

 

listen to this song as it picture myungsoo in this story :)

This is also my inspiration while writing this chapter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-itaO4Dk9g

photo credit to isnotcomic-say-a.tumblr.com

 

 


 

Myungsoo POV

 

My name is Kim Myungsoo. A simple guy that love to read books over games. Books and camera are my two top hobby. Eversince I was small I fell inlove with photography. I realised it when one day, I was playing video games with friends I look at the outside through the windows where's first snow start to fall. I find the scenery is spectacular  that making me wanted to keep it forever. That's when I beg my mum a camera for a christmas present instead of toys. Searching for a nice scenery, perfect place at perfect time taking a picture that's how I spend half of my time. The other half of it is reading. It all started after I found a very peacfull place when i'm taking picture, I think it will be such a perfect time to read at such a place. Starting from that on,  I got two full of book bookshelf Most of my friends think i'm a weird guy because of that.I also love to make new friends. It just exciting to know a lot types of people, but then I got six close friend that always stay by my side. Their mischievousness always light up my world, I could never ask for more. They always think i'm a straight guy for not talking or making friends with other gender. It's not like i'm a shy type of guy or somethings, it just I find them quiet hard to handle with. Some of them keep trying to get guys attention by laughing out loud, put over amount of make up on and some of them try to clinging onto me. Im thankful that my little sister is not like one of them. That's the reason why I never had my first love yet. It's quiet shamefull to admit it but that's the fact, a grown up seventeen years old boy never been inlove before. Well, who knows in the future I will meet the perfect girl.

 

 

And it happens in a one bright day...

 

 

It was a shiny day when i'm wondering around at the park with my camera sling on my arm ready to capture a perfect scene. The park is such a nice place to go. I never expect to found a girl that cought my eyes this soon and I never thought it will be love at the first sight. The girl that look purely innocent  wearing a floral dress that passed her kness sitting on the bench while reading books under a big shady tree. She's long wavy hair that moves lightly cause by the autumn breeze make it more perfect. She look calm  and I guess she really know how to choose a spot because there's not a lot of people at this area, a perfect place for reading and calming your mind. I seat at one of the bench near to her place but not to near that she will notice me. I start to play with my camera and zoom at her face to find a clear vision. My eye's widen, I got shocked as I realized how beautiful her  face are. I removed the camera from my sight. I wonder why I never seen her before. Is it because it was my first time being here? then i'm wasting whole time. Guess it's going to be my favourite spot from now. I was betting in my mind whether I should approach her or not, but i'm scared that she will think i'm a stranger that will harm her since she looks like a shy person. I decided to stay at my place.

click

click

click

click....

that's how I ended up with, full of her picture in my precious camera. I satisfied with it without even complaining how unperfect my picture came out to be. I look at her photo one by one amuse by her perfection. She looks perfect in any angles. I stop at one picture that show her cuteness when she make a cute face while reading her books. I was too devout looking at it that made me didn't realized that she's gone. It was dissapointed, really. My first love just left me without a single trace. 

Deep in my heart, I was praying to God to meet us again.

 

And it came true....

 

I'm hoping to meet her again so I decided to go to the exact park at the next day. I reach there earlier than yesterday just to wait for her. Hoping and praying. I never been this way before, waiting for a girl patiently, missing a girl endlessly  or liking a girl secretly. It was a big  changes in my life.  I was sitting on a bench with a camera in my hand all alone. The autumn breeze make me fell more calm. After half an hour waiting, it came out to be a total worth it. I was smile from ear to ear when she's walking to the bench far from me while reading a book. That's when I realize how big her love for books. Then again, I never try to approach her. Just by sitting at one place, I keep one staring at her without feeling bored that is enough for me. Sometimes, I feel like i'm the coward person ever and that sad me.

 

That's how it goes for the whole holiday weeks...

 

 

……

 

It was the first day after a long schools holidays, I was walking with my six bestfriend behind a girl with a long wavy hair. For some reason I found it very familiar. 

"suzy-yah!" I heard someone calling from behind us. It's loud that make me heard it clearly.

I never expect the girl with a long wavy hair  earlier turning slowly towards us.

My footstep stoped abruptly. My eye's widen. It feel like the clock stop ticking and frozen. I never thought that we would actually met again. 

She looks exactly the same, the way she let her hair down, the way she keep on hugging the book and the way her face shining so brightly. But she seems to be insecure with the surrounding. Is it because a lot of people here?

"myungsoo-ah! hurry up." woohyun hyung, one of my friend screams at me from far away-  wait, far? Did I just stayed here all the time?

I quickly take a peeked at the girl- or I should call her suzy from now on, her friend were hugging her tightly that making her try to escape from it. She looks cute...

"We are going then!" sungyeol wave from far and leaving me behind. 

"Wait!" I run towards them leaving her with her friends. 

As soon as I walking beside them again "What are you doing back there? dreaming?"  sunggyu hyung asked me curiously. The rested just agree with him. I just give them a wide smile instead. "Yah! why you're acting weird? you were all bad mood when we are on our  way to school and suddenly you're smiling like an idiot now!?" sunggyu hyung elbowing me lighlty at my right arm. "Did you just saw an angle?" sungjong asked me. 

"I guess so." after that short answer I gave them, I leave them behind by walking faster.

"What!? you just whattt!?" all of them were shocked. "yah! you dare not to tell me who is it?" sungyeol scream. "who is it? we want to see her too!" all of them running towards me asking tons of questions. All I did is ingnoring them with shrungging and smiling like an idiot leaving them mad and clueless. 

I never talk to them about her before. I feel like I need to keep it as  the biggest secret ever. They were acting like that because they never thought that this day will came. Me too, but i'm happy as they are. I feel like i'm not good enough to confess them. I think that I need to improve myself to be someone who can protect the girl that I like. All the things that I need to know is what year and class that she stayed at now. I was happy to know that we are in the same rooftop- I mean school rooftop. And why I never see her before? all this while where is she hiding at? 

suzy..such a pretty name. I'm sure that we will meet again.

 

……

 

kringgg...

"Let's grab some foods guys!" woohyun hyung always become lively when it came to foods.

"I need to go somewhere first. You guys can go first." I said while packing my stuffs.

"what!? since when you skips lunch time?" all of them giving me a are-you-serious looks.

"where do you want to go?" 

"somewhere. Got to go then. Annyeong!" I leave them before they keep on asking me further.

"Yah! aishhh" I heard them from behind.

I smile proudly when I escaped. The reason why I didn't want to tell them is because I was trying to search for Suzy. Yes, Suzy. I wasn't sure  if she will be there, but that's the only place that have a lot of stronger point where she would be at. I mean, she like calm place like library and less people like at our cafeteria. And ofcourse, she loves books, so I just try to give it a shot. 

As soon as I reached to the library, I try to search for her by walking all over the library. Indeed it such a calm place to be. I rarely visit our library so maybe I never seen her before. One by one the bookshelf passed, I stoped. I step backward little and hiding behind the shelf. It was her, my heart was racing upon seeing her stood there searching for books. She take a little step while titling her head reading the the title of books. I don't know why but even a small thing she did I found it adorable and cute. I never been in this way before too. She's taking one and another and another books with her. I was still following her wondering when will she stop taking all the books, I mean did she really can read all the books?

"that one!" her voice echoed through the library.I was dazed by her sweet and soft voice that keep ringing at my ear drum. She was tip toeing to get the highest book on the bookshelf, I guess she really want that book. I was thinking back and forth whether I should help her or not to get the book because it seems too high for her to reach it. I got back to the reality when I realized she was about to lost her balance.  Without thinking further, I run towards her and hold her by the waist when she's loosing her balance. My heart was racing like crazy at that moment. We were so close that I can scent her hair, such a sweet-scented. She slowly turning her face toward me. I can feel my cheeks become hot. Am I a real man? Our eye's meet for a second.

"are you okay? are you trying to reach for a book?" that was the only word that I can think of for now.

Her beautiful eye's left mine as she remove my hand from her waist. Such a stupid of me for not realizing it first. I let her go while he quickly pick her books on the floor rapidly. I try to help her. I guess she is a shy type of girl because she didn't dare to look at my face even for a second.

She suddenly stood up leaving me with one of her books. She walk so fast. "Hey! your book is still here" I said with a higher tone so she can hear me from far. But nothing is stopping her. I try to catch her up by following her from behind. 

As soon as I reached to her table, I try to approach her again by giving the books to her "Are you sure you're fine? Here your books though."

She didn't even say a word. All she did is looking at the book...then at..me? she was looking at me? Am I being delusional? No, i'm not. To be honest, I just can't stand still when she's looking at me with her beautiful brown eyes. Again, my heart beating fastly. To ignore this awkward situation I try to calm myself and once again offer her to take her book.

"here, take it"

She seems to be shocked and quickly turn her gaze to the floor instead. She give me a light bow and leave me alone. I turned to look at here but she lost from my sight. I just look at the book thinking a way on how should I give it to her. 

"I got an idea!" suddenly something popped on my mind. I go to the one of the librarian and ask her a question. "Excuse me, did you know Suzy?" 

"Suzy? the girl that always came to here? I guess yes. May I help you?" I knew she will know her since she always came here.

"Did she always sit next to the window there?" I point at the place beside the window. 

"Yes. She will always be right there whenever she came here. It's like here place already." the librarian explain to me with a smile. She seems to know her.

"I got it, thanks." 

I go to the her place and let out my sticky note and pen. I wrote something on it and stick it at the front page. I hope I didn't overdo it, I leave the book right at the table and left the library.

 

……

 

►The next morning.

 

"hyung! why you got that eyebag? It didn't match with your looks you know? sungjong ask me while looking at my sleepy face.

"you didn't got enough sleep last night?" hoya now asking me.

"nothing guys. Just let me be." Well yes, I didn't get enough sleep last night. And yes it's because of her, Suzy. That name keep wondering on my mind for the whole night. Just by remembering the scene on the library make my heart racing again. Tell me how i'm going to sleep in that situation. Her brown eye's that making her looks more perfect still fresh in my mind. It was so close that only air separated us. I really want to meet her again.

 

-during class-

 

"myungsoo-ah! wake up, our teacher is here." I feel woohyun hyung shaking my arm tried to wake me up.

"aishh why he arrive early today?" I mumbling while scratching my head.

"he always did you pabo!" 

The class was boring and sleepy I was only prying that it will end soon. I just can't wait for lunch time, it's not because of food but it just that I want to go to the library, to meet her.

 

kringggg...

 

"Got to go guys!" I waved my hands and leave them without saying anything. As soon as I reached the library, I look at here usuall place. There's no signs that she's here yet, guess that i'm too early. 

Finding a book that cought my eye I slump myself at the floor. It was comfortable enough. I read the book emotionlessly and after few minutes I feel that my eyeI try to convicher ​ can't bear it any longer. That's the last thing that I remember.

After quite some time taking a nap, i'm half awake when I heard some weird sound. I opened my eyes slowly trying to adjust with the light, my eye's grew widen, my heart was about to burst when the girl that i'm waiting for is infront me looking at me and her hand was about to touch...my hair?

She look so shocked that making her to fall behind. Quickly, I pull her  by the wrist and hug her tightly. I was shocked by my own action though. We were so close that i'm afraid she will feel my heartbeating fastly. She start to move try to escape this awkward position. We both stand up and fix our uniform. 

I try to apologise to her if I was scaring her earlier but all she did is looking at me trough her bangs. I could only blink a few times. I brave myself to make a conversation between to make it less awkward. I keep on asking while she only answer it shortly. Guess I know the reason why.

I  ask her whether she doesn't like to talk or maybe scared of guys like me. She was shocked upon hearing it. It's true. I found it pretty cute though. It somehow make me feel happy thinking that maybe i'm the first guy that talk to her like this. It make me feel safe at the same thought. 

I try to convince her by giving some positive comments so she will be much more comfortable around me.

Somehow, her face looks red. Did she blush? But i'm not going to tell her that since she's a shy person. She feel her cheek after I  said it. She then look at me, my mouth was locked as her eye's meet mine. Her eye's looks so calm and peace. We were staring at each other without realizing it. I clear my throat and begin to talk again. 

I then ask her again by saying that she really loves book. I screw myself as something that wasn't supposed to say came out from my mouth. Did she notice it? I ignore her by turning away.

After a few minutes, she approach me. She ask me a few question though. It makes me feel happy thinking that she might feeling more comfortable with me now. It was my turn when I ask her what the usuall things she do when she have a free time. I thought she like to shops or watching movies with friends but instead she likes to go to library or bookstore. I laugh as I think it was such a nice things to do when you have a free time. But somehow, accidently  let out something that I never expect from my mouth, by asking her out. I don't know what things that came out from my mind that make me that brave. She look at me with disbelieve. Crap, now maybe she think that i'm such a player.

Quickly I try to covered myself by giving stupid excuse saying that we both love books. It was a the best excuse I can get. It was a nervous moment for me, waiting for her answer. I mean, only a few weeks ago I was admiring her from far and only yesterday I got to know her name and yet today I was talking to her face to face. It's like riding a roller coaster. I was waiting nervously at her answer. I bet she will say no. sigh

"ermm maybe.." I was about to jump around excitedly when I heard it. I never expect it. I try to control my tone from being too obvious.

I smile widely while thanking her. I then starch out myhand towards her so we can officially know each other, for her I guess. She looks at my hand weirdly then to me. Did she confused by it? I should make it clearer. pabo me!

She slowly reach out her hand to mine. When we both shaking our hand, my heart begin to beating fast again. Her hand was so soft, it feels like I don't want to let it go. 

"Kim Myungsoo" I said to her hoping that she will remember it. I swing our hand playfully cause somehow it feels just right. I was too focus looking at her face when I see saying some words that I can't hear it. I could only laugh at her action.

Before I letting our hands off, I purposely ask her name even if I already knew it.

"suzy, bae suzy" so bae suzy is her full name? such a beautiful name.

"I know" I said leaving her cluelessly.

She was in the middle of asking me when the bell rings which means our lunch time is ended. I quickly use this advantage to avoid from her question by picking the books and put it back to it place. We both walked to the entrance and say goodbye. She still look uncomforatable around me so I assure her that everything will be fine cause I guess we will be meeting frequently by now. I patted her head feeling her soft hair. I waved my hand and leave her with a smile.

I keep on smiling on my way to class that I don't even realize I already reached my seat. 

"Are trying to be a clown?" woohyun hyung shout at me from our door class.

"You really acting weird this day myung ah" sungyeol hyung now sit beside me while checking me out with a weird face on him.

"Yah! did you meet your angel? it can't be right?" my smile faded away upon hearing it. They can't know it. I'm still don't have that confident.

"No. What do you mean? Tch, you guys are being funny" I try to change the topic and looks out at the window. 

"woah look at this little guy, trying to be all secretive. We know you myungsoo! don't try to hiding from us." both of them standing infront of me with the you-can't-run-away look. I stand up and leave them behind.

"Nature is calling." 

"Yah! you can't run away from us forever you know?!" 

I laugh and continue my walk.

 

Bae Suzy. Bae Suzy. Bae Suzy. I keep on repeating that name on my mind. 

 

 

 


Im sorry if this chapter doesn't satisfied you ><  Is it quiet messy? cause I try to compiled myungsoo POV from the beggining. I really hope you like it as i'm putting a lot of effort in this chapter. And sorry if there's any weird grammar or typo cause i'm too lazy to check for another million time.

Please leave a comment. I really really want to know what do you think about this chapter ^^ 

Thank you guys.

May all of your wishes for this new year fulfil. *i know i'm late kkk*

 

tumblr_mg3p4dpolJ1rlr8kwo1_500.gif