Is it really love?

PSS, I Love You

 

The next day is yet another normal day at school. Students passing by, running late for classes ,  girls gossiping and playful guys playing around. But eversince the day that the little shy person fall inlove, met everything change to them, it's like having another brand new life. 

For Suzy, she felt something that she never felt before. Wondering what's the feeling that keep playing around in her stomach. Feeling like she need to see someone important to her today and thinking about what could he been doing right now. She still doesn't understand what she could call this feelings she got and she still try to figure it out. But all she did is keeping it all inside her.

For Myungsoo, he never felt so excited to got to schools before. He got hyped from time to time that making his buddies questioning themselves what got into myungsoo recently. He will put a smile on without he noticing it. He choose library instead of lunch time and he will take a heavy breakfast in the morning just to keep his energy full until the last class and that makes her mother wondering too. 

 

 

It was their first class when Myungsoo already fine it like forever. He sigh wasn't interested on the subject that the teacher was explaining at the front class. He stared blankly at the his teacher with no emotion, he then look at the clock sighing again. Sungyeol notice it and whisper to him while the teacher facing the board.

"yah- can't you stay still and focus on the lesson?" Myungsoo got shocked and whisper to sungyeol. 

"did the clock battery is low? why is seems like it wasn't moving?" Myungsoo mumbling.

"what? since when did you care about the clock battery? why don't you check yourself if you're interested with it instead of this lesson." With that, Sungyeol leave myungsoo who was still looking at the clock and continue to his lesson. 

when is this lesson  going to be over?  Myungsoo sighed for the million time.

 

► Meanwhile is Suzy class...

 

"Assa! the teacher is not coming!" Eunji jumping all around while chorong and the rest of the student cheering.

"Suzy-yah! what should we play? we have like one hour before the lunch." chorong and eunji goes to suzy seat while grabing their chairs to her place.

"why don't we read?" Suzy reply blankly making chorong and eunji sigh and rolls theirs eyes. 

"Are you being serious? you already read books like 24/7, why don't we do something fun together?" chorong said while eunji nodding for a few times.

Eunji took her book and try to hide it while suzy could only pouted. Chorong laugh and try to take Suzy attention from her book and talk to her.

"Why don't we play blurt it out?" Chorong suggested. Suzy looking eunji while eunji did the same thing.

"what was that? is it your own new game again? please chorong-ah you always make a stupid game." Eunji seems like she's not interested with it. "Let's play another game."

"No, no, no! This is not just another silly game. I played it with my sister and it's fun, why don't we try it first?" Chorong try to convince eunji with her famous wink while Suzy could only hear to their conversation.

"I never heard about this game before. What is it actually?" Suzy ask Chorong making her excited to explain it to suzy. "Oh no, I don't it's a good idea." Eunji sighed.

Chorong claps her hand and begin to explain. "It simple as eating-" 

"See, I told you it's not gonna be a good idea! What the connection with eating?" Eunji cutted Chorong making her lost her patient.

"YAH! can you hear it first!?" Both Eunji and Suzy eye's widen, some of their classmates also look at her. "Opss, sorry but can I continue now?" Chorong say while giggling and act like nothing happened.

"I- I guess..." Eunji said  with her eyes still widen. Suzy could only smile looking at her weird friends.

"As you can see, blurt it out is just a simple game. We have to answer the question that been ask by one of us within five seconds. And if you can't! we have to punished you! Like saying Hi out loud at the front of our classmates or running around the corridor saying I'm pretty." Chorong make an evil laugh.  She did enjoy it when it came to punishment but not when she's been punished.

"What question could it be?" Suzy seems to be curious cause she scared if she didn't made it and have to do one of the scary yet embarassing punishment.

"It's random." Chorong smiled.

"It's sound boringgg" Eunji make a face.

"If so, go read Suzy book and let us be." Chorong let her tongue out playfully.

"Aishh you left me no choice! but fine, since it's already boring right now, I should play I guess." Eunji make a boring face.

"Rules number one is, no cheating! got it?" Chorong look at both of her friends.

"How did you know that we will be cheating? Tch, you can't our read my mind." Eunji laugh.

"Whatever. Let's start now! who should start first?" 

"me, Me, ME!" Eunji raised her hands high up. "Looks who excited now huh?" Chorong and Suzy laughing.

"I'm not." Eunji try to look like she's not insterested. "well, I want to ask YOU! Park Chorong!" Eunji look at her with an evil eye's.

"when did have your first love!?" Eunji and Suzy start counting. "One, two, tree-"

"fifteen!" Chorong blurted it out with a sigh of relived. Both Suzy and Eunji got shocked. For Suzy, she thinks it's way to early than her who didn't even have her first love until now. She remember about myungsoo but then she wonder why he suddenly popped in her mind. She pushed that thought far away.

"I almost be the first person that got into punishment. And Jung Eunji! why on the world you ask such a question?"

"well, it just fun! and who's that poor guy? did you guys still contact with each other." Eunji laughing at her friend.

"yah! he's the lucky guy here. And no, we lost contact." Chorong change her expression into a sad one.

"you seems like you still like him?" Suzy ask chorong.

"nahh he maybe think it's just a stupid game." Chorong then begin to cheer up by putting her smile on. "Who cares about that monkey! I will find a new guy with a lot of money and tall and handsome and--"

"we got it, we got it. Stop dreaming again, and we hope you will meet your prince charming okay?" Eunji try to convince her and cheer her up.

Chorong could only pinch eunji cheeks. "My turn! since I just answered. Soooo, I want to ask my litlle shy girl right here.." Chorong looking at Suzy and pat her hair while smiling at her sweetly. 

"Did you find your first love recently!!?" Hearing this question totally making Suzy shocked. She couldn't think properly with such a short time given. She even scared if she got into the punishment.  

"One, two, tree, four, fi-"

"Yes!" Suzy closed her eyes while answering it.  Both Chorong and Eunji mouth open widely.

"WHAT!? our little innocent, shy and cute girl find her first love?" Eunji cupped Suzy face with both of her hands. Suzy could only stare at her with nervousness. She wasn't ready to tell them as she never sure was the situation she've been trough should call as love.

"Aha! I knew it! Why we don't know anything about this? Did you guys dated before?" Chorong keep asking her. "How does he looks? is it our sunbae? did we met him before?" 

"Yah! are you a rapper? let she answer one by one will you?" eunji try to stop chorong.

"Okay. This game is officialy ended and we should move on to the next game!" Chorong straighten up her position.

"At this time!?" Eunji look at chorong weirdly.

"yes! we call it interview our suzy." Chorong giggle and proceed to her new game. Suzy definitely think it's not gonna be a good idea.

"oh, Just what we need, right suzy?" Eunji look at Suzy with a smile on it. Suzy feel like she can't run away from this situation as both of her friend already put a long stare to her eye's.

"I don't know.." Suzy said in almost  a small voice looking down to her table.

"why you never tell us about this before?" Chorong ask her with a gentle voice.

"I wasn't sure about this feeling.." she looked up towards her friends.

"Did you meet him face to face before?" it's now eunji turns.

"yes.." still with a small voice.

"woww, since when did you became so brave? oh, tell me the feeling you got when you're around him." Chorong couldn't be more excited to know the answer.

"I don't know..." Suzy find it hard to let it out since it's her first experience this kind of thing.

"Suzy-yah we won't bite you. We are so happy that you actually find your first love, you should trust us and just let it out. Okay?" Chorong and Eunji stared while holding her hands.

"it's not that, it's just...whanever i'm around him, I felt nevous and my heart keep beating faster than usuall. Is that a bad signs?" Suzy confessed.

"Omo! you really don't know what sign is that Suzy?" Suzy shaking her head.

"That's what we called love suzy! Love!" Chorong clapping her hand excitedly.

Suzy heart beating faster after hearing it. 

Is it really love? Suzy wondering in her little mind.

 

 

 

 


sorry guys for the short update. But hey, I got a really, really bad news T.T 

I lost my myungzy feels T^T

 

HELP MEEEE.... ( I never been this way before :'(  )

 

And thanks to all the my new subscribers <3 *hugs*