Our little date

PSS, I Love You

 

 

"Is it really love? but how you guys know it?" Suzy ask while looking at her friends.

"You know you love someone when you cannot put into words how they make you feel." Chorong said with a soft smile on her lips.

"is it really it?" Suzy still unconcious with her feelings. "if yes, I have no confidence in myself." Suzy start to feel gloomy.

"it's alright dear, we're here to help you. So, what his name? is he the same age with us?" Eunji getting excited.

"ermm...thanks,  all I know about him is his name though." Suzy admit.

"His name is Kim Myungsoo." Chorong and Eunji could notice the pink blush on her cheeks when she say that name.

"Oh and he likes reading and photography." Eunji eye's widened. 

"He likes book? aww, look at this little couple." Chorong start to day dreaming. Suzy blush like a mad upon hearing the word 'couple' that chorong mention earlier.

"Hmmm, sounds familiar. Maybe if we saw him then we might recognize him." Eunji said while tapping her chin.

"tell us more about him!" Chorong clapping her hand.

"well, he's tall and his face can be consider as perfect." Suzy claimed while looking at her lap.

"wah she really did grew up." Eunji smiling proudly while patting her head softly.

"So, I guess you met him at the library?" Suzy nodded. "Aha! that's why you skip your lunch at meet him there instead?"

Suzy eye's widen. "No. I just met him twice." Suzy denied it.

"Twice? how was your first meeting then?"

 

The tree little friends keep on talking about it to past their time. Chorong and Eunji keep on questioning while Suzy keep on answering with uncomfortableness. They teach Suzy how to make a move a first but Suzy refuse it because she's to shy to talk to him not to mention to make a cute face infront of him. Suzy find the conversation is something new to her as she never talk about boys with her friends before. She feel weird but deep in her heart, she get the feel of happiness and joy.

 

They keep and keep talking when finally the bell rang.

 

"Suzy-yah! good luck! fighting!" Chorong and Eunji cheering for Suzy. 

"yah..what's with that. Stop it" Suzy try to stop them cause some of their classmate saw it and it make her shy.

"are you sure you don't want us to accompany you?" Chorong ask Suzy for another million time about it. They really wanted to see the guy that cath her friends heart, but somehow Suzy doesn't allowed them. It's not because of weird reason but Suzy still didn't have the full confident that Myungsoo will be there and maybe the will ask tons of question to him too.

"I'm sure, and you guys must be hungry right? now go or the food will run out." Suzy remind her friends about the food try to change the topic and let out a small smile.

"Right! we almost forget about it. Eunji-ah let's go. Goodbye baby Suzy." Eunji and Chorong running leaving Suzy alone.

 

As usuall, she take the thing that she need and start to leave their class to the library. Along her walk to the library, she keep on looking down and tightening the books in her embrace. She keep wondering whether Myungsoo will be or not at the library today. She doesn't know why but she look forward to meet him today.

 

She was in her own deep thought when suddenly a person bump onto her making all of her books fall on the ground. She's shocked by the sudden scene, she look up to see the person slowly.

 

It was him. Kim Myungsoo. The guy that made Bae Suzy heart racing like crazy.

 

"Suzy? I'm sorry. I didn't see you there. Where did you want to go?" Myungsoo widen his eye's as soon he realize it was the girl that make him rushing to go to the library to meet with. His heart also beating fastly.

"It's..okay. It's my fault cause I didn't look up earlier. Ermm..I was on my way to the library." Suzy keep on her gaze to the floor. She began to pick up the books one by one.

Myungsoo also help her with a few books. 

"Oh, then we might get there together, cause i'm also on my way to the library." He smiled to Suzy hoping that they will go together. Suzy nodded slowly, only to make myungsoo jump in his little mind. When they done with the books, they get up and start to make their move. They walked side by side without looking or talking to each other.

For Suzy, of course it will be this weird between each other. She still try her best to be comfortable beside him just like he ask her to. But still, she have to adjust with this kind of atmosphere. She can feel that he try to look at her from time to time, it only make Suzy feel her cheeks burning. She would look away or stare at her book to avoid his gaze, praying that they will arrived soon.

"we're here." Suzy finally realize that they're at the library already. "Oh.." Suzy said as a reply. He opened the big door infront of them and let Suzy to enter first. Just like a gentlemen. Suzy took her step and smile at the librarian. The librarian could only smile at her, then make a shock face when she see there a guy beside him. The same guy that ask her about the girl who seat beside the window. She once again let a small smile when she realize that something is going on between this two. She smells loves is in the air.

Both of them settle down at Suzy usuall place. Both of them still remain silence.

"Mind if I seat here?" Myungsoo ask once he sit infront of her at her favorite spot. She was looking at her book when he ask her that silly question.

"This is not mine at the first place." She smile signaling Myungsoo that he can take the seat whenever he wanted to. After the short conversation, Suzy continue to read her book peacefully. But not like any other day that she spend alone, she feel less focus on her book.   She realize that she keep on looking at the good looking guy infront of her in between her book. It bugs her, but she still try to take a peek secretly.

 

Myungsoo being the alert one realize it from the start. He feel happiness full his inner self. He love how she keep on try to look at him secretly but doens't notice that he know it all along. He feel happy that she was looking at him. As simple as that make him feel this happy. For him, it's the best moment he ever had for this whole day or maybe eversince he met her. The first time they meet, is was him who was looking at her secretly all the time. It's kind of miracle for him to believe that this such things happen in his life time.

 

He keep on pretending to be the innocent one, and keep looking at his book instead of reading it. He let out a small smile and pull out his note pad from his pocket slowly, along with his pen. He put his book down. He write a few words on it. As he done, he held back his book. Waiting for the perfect time, the time when she will look at him again, he keep on holding the note. She look at him. Their eyes meet. Suzy feel so shy at that time. She remove her sight from him and look at her book once again as fast as she can.

 

After couples of minutes, Myungsoo streched his hand and slid the note infront of her slowly. Close enough for her to notice it. She slowly turn her gaze to note infront of her, then she look Myungsoo. He act normal. His reading his book normally. She lightly shurgged clueless. She took the note and read it. 

 

Once she read it, her eyes widen. She feel the blood rush to her cheeks. She feel like she want to run away and hide herself inside the cave  to leava with the scary spiders. She feels like she want to rip the notes and act like she doesn't reait at the first place. However, she can't turn back the time. If only she owned a time machine. The words flash again in her mind.

 

“why did you keep on looking at my face? Is there something on it?

 

She pouted while playing with her fingers under the table. Still didn't dare to look at his face. Myungsoo who realize her reaction could only bite his lips as hard as he can to control his laugh who was about to burst. He know how shy she could be right now ny only looking at her. Seing her blushing face and uneasy act is so cute. He keep on staring at her waiting for her reaction.

 

After a few minutes, he saw her taking out his note and write something on the other side of the note. Wondering what could it be, he stay as calm as he can.

 

Suzy slowy write some words after being able to control herself from keep on remembering the scene. She was staring at the paper wondering what the perfect word she should use. After she wrotes a few word, she push the note close to him slowly without even looking at him. He took it and read it behind his book. He let out a smile.

 

“I'm sorry, I didn't meant to. Forgive me if you're uncomfortable." 

 

He even think the words that she use  is too cute. By reading it, he could tell that Suzy actually feel sorry. He reply with a convincing word. He slowly passed it again to her. But this time, she was fully covered by the whole book. It seems like she rest her head on the table while holding her book up making Myungsoo didn't see her at all. To make sure she notice the note, he lightly knock her book and quickly left the note beside it. 

 

The moment finally come. Suzy thought, not wanting to read it. She look at his small writing as the space in the piece of note turn out to be little. 

 

“sorry? Then I should be sorry too, for looking at you secretly.

 

Once more, that feelings came again. The feeling where she should just pretend that she didn't read the note but how could she do that? It was late by now. She feels so shy thinking the fact that myungsoo was also looking at her. They were looking at each other secretly without she knowing or noticing it. She must be too dumb to not noticing it. At least, that what she thought. Not knowing what to write, she remains silence. Myungsoo also didn't expect any reply, because he know, he was to blunt that make her go crazy to find a way to talk. 

 

Just like that, they stayed for the whole lunch. Enjoying their presence beside each other is enough to fill their heart with happiness. From time to time, only Myungsoo that try to take a peek and pretending to read his book.

And finally, the bell rang. It was the sign that they have to be apart. Once again.

Both of them, feel this weird feelings which not wanting to let go.

After a few seconds, Suzy quickly gather all her things and get up from her sit. Myungsoo did it too. They both walk to the entrance. Suzy being the scared one didn't dare to look at him after the incidence happen. Too afraid to accept the fact. She just keep on looking down. 

When both of them exid the library, Suzy was going to take the right path where Myungsoo going to the left part. Being the fast one, Myungsoo tap her shoulder before she went further. Suzy slowly turned around to look at the person and she know it was Myungsoo.

Myunsoo let out an awkward cough and begin to speak. "We meet again?" 

Suzy look on his eyes and nodded. She was happy inside.

"Great! see you tomorrow then." He has a big smile on his face while looking straight to Suzy eyes. She smile back and turned around thinking that their conversation is really over. Just when she thought he was gone, she keep on walking and walking but then she stopped when someone shouted her name out loud.

"SUZY!" 

 

She turned around and widen her eyes looking at the guy standing far from her.

 

"What is your class!?" He shouted excitedly. Suzy could only laugh.

 

And there where it all begin...

 

 

 

 


Hello to all the beautiful readers! First off all, i'm SO SORRY for the long absent. I'm feeling bad right here. And thanks to all my subscribers that stay here with me. ALL OF YOU! thank you so much :') you make my heart melt!

So...I have a gift for you! I'm going to make Myungzy one shot story! ^^ I dedicated my first ever one shot to all my lovely subscribers here! Do accept it as my apology? keke go and check it out guys. I probably going to update it next week.

 

  Your Last Stop Cafe

 

I hope you guys will going to subscribe it too! hehe

Okay, now let's talk a bit about this chapter. What do you guys think? Do you like it? Please drop a comment down there. It will be LOVED.

To all the new readers, hi! do subscribes, comment and upvote to keep me alive! 

 

until we meet again :)