That Mysterious Guy

PSS, I Love You

 

"Suzy-yahh won't you be taking your dinner?" Suzy mum shouted from the dowstairs.

"Later mum." 

"Can you read the book later?"

"I'm not reading any of it, I'm just tired. Give me five minutes mum." She shouted back.

"I'll be counting."

Suzy lay on her bed while hugging her teddy bear thinking about her first day in school. It was a normal day.

She have a lot of fun with chorong and eunji. Suddenly she remebered the scene in the library.

She get up from her bed abruptly. She feels her face blushing again.

Somehow, suzy can't forget about that mysterious guy that she meet earlier. She keep thinking about that mysterious eye's of him and a perfect feature. 

"Is he a new student? why I never saw him before?" She thought.

"It's because you never looks or care about the students at your school before!" her little mind replaying her.

She sighed. "that's right."

"Aishh forget about him suzy! you don't even dare to talk to guys before, so don't dream about him again"  Suzy scolded herself.

"Better take my dinner now." She got up from her bed and go to the dowstairs to take her dinner.

 

……

 

kringgg...

Suz, chorong and eunji now taking their seat.

"Suzy-ah did you get enough sleep yesterday?" chorong break the silent.

"Why? Dod I look different today?"

"No, you're too quiet."  eunji raised her eye brows.

"don't worry, i'm fine" she smiled at both of her friend.

-during class-

Suzy can't concentrate on the lesson. She's stare at the window and start to day dreaming.

It's her first time not concentrating on the lesson. Her little mind keep on thinking about the mysterious library guy.

That what she call him.

She scolded herself for so may times already because keep on thinking about that guy, but she end up thinking about him more.

Deep inside, she want to meet him again.

She surprised when something hit her at the head. It came up to be a  piece of crumpled paper.

She look curiously at chorong then at eunji. The curiousity grew even bigger when both of them acted normal and was concerntrating on the lesson.

Her eye's widened "Is it daehyun?" 

She open the paper and read it. 

 

 

"Is it something bothering you? I don't intend to be a stalker, but you can talk to me if you want. Just reply me on a piece of paper. The teacher won't notice us ;)  -Daehyun"

 

 

At first she was so embarrased thinking that daehyun was looking at her, but then she think daehyun isn't that bad guy. She confused whether she should reply him back or not, as she on keep thinking

 "It won't be that bad since i'm not going to talk with him face to face." She thought.

She take her sticky note and begin to write.

 

"Hello daehyun-shi, nice meeting you here. I'm fine, it just something bothering me. I'm going to concerntrate on this lesson, thanks for reminding me." 

 

She crumpled it and threw it carefully so the teacher won't be noticing them and hoping it reach at daehyun table.

She smiled to herself cause it's her first time passing a note during lesson. For a second she felt like she's a normal student.

She was concerntrating on the lesson when another note flew beside her. She wasn't expecting another note because she thought his going to concerntrate on the lesson too.

 

"Nice meeting you here too suzy. Please drop the formality since we gonna be friends from now on right? It's good seeing you concerntrate on the lesson now. Have a happy lesson! I'm going to sleep now."

 

She giggled during reading it. She find it's quite fun passing a note with daehyun. She also find him a funny person.

"My first guy friends" she thought.

kringgggg....

"Suzy are you gonna go to library again today?" Eunji and chorong asking her.

"Yes."

"Until when?" chorong pouted.

"I'm sorry but i'll promise I will have lunch with both of you tomorrow okay?" She try her best to escape from the crowd at the cafeteria.

"assa!" Eunji jumping excitedly.

"We will be going then." Chorong and eunji start to walk away from her while waving.

Suzy just smile and begin to leave her class and go to the her favourite place.

 

……

 

As soon as she entered, she greeted by the librarian girl. She smiled at her and she does it too.

Little that she know, she was expecting that mysterious guy to be at the library too.

She looked around. He wasn't in sight.

She try to forget about him and be in her own little world back.

"Is that book is still here?" She thought.

She then begin to trailed the whole library, browsed the shelf , searching for that books and running her firgers at it all the way the bookshelf.

She sighed. She can't seem to find it. 

"did he took it with him?"

for some reason, she has lost interest in finding other books.

She began to leave to leave the shelf and go to her usuall seat beside the window.

from a far, she can see a book on it.

Her eye fell upon wider at the large leather-bound book. It is so familiar to her sight.

It is brown and thick. It is the book that she's been searching for.

As soon as she reached at her seat she grab the book.

"I've been searching for you." She whispered to herself . Both of her arms wrapped around it tightly.

"but how did you ended up here? at my usuall place?" She began to get a mix up feelings.

"is the librarian now that I wanted this book?"

She began to open the book only to find for a clue.

She was surprised to see a sticky note was at the front page. 

 

 

` This is the book that you left yesterday. I didn't get to catch you since you're too fast. Are you okay? Did you injured yourself? I purposely leave this book at your usuall place, so It will be easy for you to find it. Happy reading :) '

 

 

"It's him!?" She almost get other attention.

she begin to blush and turned away to look at the outside.

Her heart was pounding crazyly while reading it. 

"how did he know it was my usuall place? did he notice me before?" She got confused.

But at the same time she can feel a little happiness inside her.

without she realizing it, she was turning her head from left to right searching for that mysterious guy.

She got up from her seat and begin to search for him in the library. She doesn't no why but all she knew is listen to her heart.

Holiding her books tightly she start to walking around the library.

One by one bookshelf passed by her. She keep on searching and searching,  hoping that she will find him.

"where are you?" she whispered still keep looking for him.

When she's getting nearer to the last bookshelf , she begin to thinks that all she did is a waste.

"Why he would be here? And why I feel like this? Should I turned now? I'm wasting my time." She sighed.

But for some reason, she's keep on moving.

Her heart skipped a beat and her move stop automatically when she see the guy that she's been searching for is infront of her. He was sitting on the ground while leaning on the wall. 

She was about to leave him when she realize that he was sleeping. Her eye's widened at his courages to sleep in here.

She take a step closer towards him. She get a little calmer when she see his sleeping face. She smiled shyly. She never look at a guy with such a calme face when they are sleeping before.

"He looks so peacful."

"His long eyelashes closed his perfect blemish-free skin."

"His lips slightly parted and were breathing soft, sweet, warm breath. He looks perfect in any angle." 

She was too busy studying his face that she doesn't realize that she's squating infront of him. 

"his hair looks so soft." 

when she was about to touch his hair. She is dying inside when he open his eyes without her expectation. She was shocked , her eyes grew widened. She was about to fall behind.

Only God know how she feels at that time.

 

 

 

 

 

 


sorry for the late update. My exam is over so I quiet enjoying it ^^ I'll promise to update regurlaly from now on after I got back from holiday.  Maybe starting next week? I'll try my best. Thanks for reading this chapter. Do subscribe and comment. Sometimes I feel like I'm in my own little world ._. so please comment I want to know what did you guys think about it! see you again :D 

 

 

tumblr_mevplxXuPL1rxxtpeo1_250.gif