I'm Insecure

PSS, I Love You

 

 

Suzy POV

'Rise in shine darling!' I heard my mum waking me up and soon the sun entered my room as my mum opened the curtain. 'it's 6am already dear and Im going to make your breakfast so please wake up now cause i'm afraid that you're gonna be late for your first day'.

 

"I'm up" I said while removing my blanket and get up from bed.

"It's always been easy for me to wake you up everyday my baby girl" my mum pinch my cheeks and I smiled as my mum gives  me her sweetest smile ever. I love my mum so much. She's always taking care of me and always understand me in any point of view, sometimes people might mistaken us as a friend. And maybe it's one of the reason why i don't need a lot of friend, because she will always stay by my side and will always be my bestest friend. I will never ask for more.

"I'm going to make pancake for breakfast."

"I love it mum' I smiled. "Im going to take a bath now."

"ok dear if you need something i'll be at the kitchen."

I grab my towel and prepare to take a bath. It took me 20 minutes to freshen up my body.

" better" I whispered to myself.

I'll dry up my hair , combing my hair , wears schools uniforms and the all the usuall things to do. The one thing that i don't even care is to put a make up on. I thought  It's really unnecssary things to do. I  prefer natural beauty then all the scary make up that all the high shools girl hyped about  and brag about.

Looking at the mirror for the last time , I grab my bag and go to my bookshelf that only left a few of space to fill up with the books and took the new book that I bought yesterday.

"Done!"

……

 

"oh look at you! you've grown up from a cute baby and now to a beautful girl" My mum pretend to cry. I smiles at her cuteness

"thanks mum but it all thanks to you right?" I said while taking one chair to have a seat.

"but of course!" we both ended up laughing.

"honey or caramel for topping?" she showed me the bottles.

"I'll prefer caramel please". Putting the caramel topping on the pancake and eat it tastyly.

"thanks mum it's really delicious and I think I really need to go now, it's getting late" I said while getting up from the chair to wash the dishes.

'Okay dear please take care and have fun at school." She said "don't forget to make new friends okay?"

"Yes mum I will, but I can't promise at the last one" I smiled and was about to leave. I gave my mum a kiss on her cheeks and she kiss me on the forehead.

"Goodbye mum" I waved at her when I was about to walk from our house.

It took 5 to 8 minutes to reach the bus stop, so I decided to read my new book as I was eager to know how the story will goes. It seems interesting with all the magics and the fairytales land. My mum once gave me a love story novels but I can't seems to attracted with it. I think something regarding fiction, history and georaphic is much more interesting than all the love story novels. I know it's weird. It's because I've never experienced love before, so it will just be a confusing for me to read it. The thing is i've never have a coaurage to face the boys and way to far to talk to them.

I was born being a shy girl and I surrounded with the girls since i'm a lttle kid all the time. As the result, i've never have a boy friends, even one. I don't seem to care about it since I've already got two kind and sweet bestfriend. They know who I am and will always try to protect me from all the guys. I feel so blessed that i've got two angels beside me. Until now I have no interest in finding my true love as I never believe in it. Mum's always told me that our true love will came by itself even if we don't search for it. I don't know whether it's true or not, because I have no idea what is the meaning of love.

 

Soon as I reached at the bus stop, i'll take one empty seat besides one girl and wait for the bus. After couples of minutes the bus arrived and i'll get in it to find an empty spot that far away from all the people.

 

……

 

As i'll get down from the bus, this feelings came again. Nervous, insecure and scared. Keeping my head down and hugging tight my books on my chest, I walk slowly and nervously toward our schools gate. I feel uncomfartable as a few boys passing by me. Another year in this school, the schools that's full of playful boys, pretty girls that try to catch the intention of all the boys , strict teacher and hectic schedule. I really hope my schools life will end soon. If there any possible choice, i'll be sure to attend girls school but my mum won't allowed me to. She thinks that I have to grow up to become a confident and friendly person. She's wrong. I can't even breath when the boys passing by or try to talk to me. Guess it won't change the fact. But my mum will not stop trying though. But I like the feeling that i've got when I spend my time studying at the library most of the time and spend my time with my bestfriend. That's the only thing make me happy and comfortable when i'm at this school.

"Suzy-yah!" I heard my name being called by a familiar voice. Slowly turning my head, I've got shocked as my two bestfriend ranning towards me then start hugging me like there's no tomorrow.

" I'm- out- of oxygen" I said while trying to break the reunion hugs.

"oh seriously?" she said while breaking the hugs. "Sorry, we just miss our cute little freind so much!". She pinch my cheeks and smile widely.

"I miss you too, Chorong, Eunji -yah" . "How are guys been doing?."

"We're fine!" . "it's just you who didn't change even a bit". Chorong said to me while taking my right arm and hug it while we starting to walk into the schools.

"what do you meant?" I asked curiously. "ofcourse my face won't change during the long holiday"

"Aishh it's not that suzy-yah" Eunji try to explain to me. "We saw you from the far, walking like a scared little girl that keeping her head down all the time". "Are you still feel uncomfortable?." eunji said while staring at me.

"I just can't." I make a sad face. "you guys know me right?"

"yes we've know all the things about you" chorong agreed. "but can't you learn to be someone who confindent and not being shy?". "you're pretty , clever and have all the things that other's girl don't have in them." "to make it simple, you're perfect. There's no reason for you to be inscure." she keep talking to me.

"It's not about that and i'm not perfect. But I'll try later at home okay?" I said try to escape from this conversation again.

"no. let's do it now" eunji stop walking and stand infront of me.

"what? now? infront of the people? and the boys? no." I've cried and start to walk faster to leave them behind.

"you're not that fast suzy-ah" both of them ended up walking beside me again and start to giggle with each other. "look, it's not hard. let's take a baby step okay? I'll promise you will be fine". chorong try to persuade me.

"fine, and what is it going to be?" I sighed while chorong and eunji face lighten up.

"okay! now all you have to do is walking with confindence." eunji said while making a cute face  "chorong-ah show her how to do it" 

"now just keep your face straight and try not to look at the ground, then just act normal and holds the book with one hand only" . chorong start to walking then look at me again. "now try! It's a simple thing to do right?" she smiled widely hoping me to do it.

"i'll try okay? don't keep your expectation up" I said while try to keep my head straight and walk confidently.

"that's great suzy-ah!". "let's do it together until we reach the class okay? and don't ever try to keep your head down again" eunji said as chorong start to walking beside me and try to keep me calm. And yes it feels different , is this baby step will change me to become more confident?. 

No. Maybe it's just a big dream. It because when I saw a group of boys walking infront of us, I automatically keep my head down again while keep staring at the ground and hugging my books tightly. I failed.

"suzy-yahh you almost there." "Can't you just ignore all the monster?." eunji pouted

"it's okay! you did a great job suzy. At least she tried". chorong smile at me and make a face to eunji.

"let just consider this as a begining okay?." "I know you can do better than this". chorong and eunji keep on giving me a positive comment. But somehow i can't believe in it, cause I know it's to hard for me to face the boys.

"I don't know, it's a hard thing to do." "can we not talk about this again? I already have both of you and that's enough for me" I said looking at both of my bestfriend face. They're so nice to me. "but still thanks guys" I smile and grab both of their hand to walks together again.

"it's okay suzy, you can try it again whenever you feel like it. And yes we promise that we will always stay by your side, don't worry okay?" chorong said it to me while eunji nooding his head as a sign that she agreed with it.

 

……

 

Finally we're infront of the info board. We feel so blessed as we find out that three of us will be seating in the same class again. Chorong and eunji starting to screaming and jumping all around while i'm standing still with a smile on my face. "let's rule this year together again okay?" eunji said with her high tone voice that making some of the student glaring at her weirdness. 

"Eunji-yah can't you lower your voice a bit?" I said while pulling at the edge of her shirt.

"WHY?" I widened my eye's surprised by her excited voice. "Oh crap did I do something weird again?" eunji said as she moving her head from left to right only to find that people were laughing at her craziness. "Let's go" grabbing both of our hand and try to escape from that embarassing moment.

"you always did that eunji-yah" Chorong laughing like a mad women after we reach at the schools park. I can only smile at her blushing face.

"Aishh let' try to forget about it okay? The only thing that's important to me now is we're going to enjoy this year together again! right? and we can take care of our suzy again!" eunji said trying to escape from the embarassing moment and hyped about it all over again.

"nice try eunji. But yes! we're gonna have a lot of fun during this whole year" chorong start to day dream.

"I'm happy too  that you guys can stay beside me again, I'll have a lot fun with you guys." "But we can't forget our studies okay?"

Eunji and chorong start to looking at each other then both ended up laughing. Leaving me with a confusing face.

"Yes we will never neglect our studies seonsaengnim" they said it while bowing at me. Making me to form a wide smile on my face.

kringggggg...

the bell just rang. "oh no! we're gonna be late" I said with a shocking face afraid that we will be late for the first class. But somehow I can see eunji and chorong evil smile while looking at each other then to me.

"Let's have a quick exercise this morning shall we?" eunji said with her loud voice again. Without having a chance to ask further, I found myself running with both of my hand on my bestriends hand. We're the only person left so i'm just enjoying this moment and try to be comfortable. Both of them is so good at running making me felt like a fat little girl that try to run with all my might. As I realize we passed a few classes, some of the student saw us. Again feeling uncomfortable with all those stares. I try to slower down my speed and break away from them.  "We almost there can we just walk now?" I said with my unstable breath. 

"Oh sorry we didn't realize it" Chorong said after she know that we're now at the hallway. 

"fiuhh came on gotta go to our class!" eunji try to reach for my hand.

I smile and we start to walk normally and finally we made it to our new class just at a perfect time. "Can you guys sit beside me please?" I try to convince them cause I don't want to sit beside the boys and only wanted them to be with me.

"If only we have a choice suzy-shi". Chorong giggles at my own decision to pick a seat mate.

"But still, i'm hoping that the one who will sit beside me won't be a guy." "and can we just stick like our last year sit?"

"who knows? let's wait for the teacher decision okay?"

"okay then" I make a worried face. Soon our class teacher arrived. 'So beautiful'  I thought.

"Hello class! I'm going to be your class teacher for this year. My name is Wang Fei Fei but you can call me Teacher Fei" 

"So without wasting our time, we should now arrange your seat". Teacher Fei informing us while holding our name list. 

thump..thump

"Please let me sit beside chorong and eunji" I pray in silence

"first row beside the window is going to be jia then lizzy , eunji , suzy , daehyun and chunji.

I literally screaming inside because eunji going to seat infront of me. But then, is teacher fei just called a guy name behind my seat? Oh no can I survive? I've never been so close with guys before, even last year i'm sitting beside chorong and eunji and near my seat was all my girls class mate. They also treated me well. Dear god so just once please let me have a hearing problem. 

The list continued and I was so curious who's the person will be my right seat mate. "Second row is going to be min, woohyun , sohee, chorong , zelo and kai." Now, I'm literally crying inside. I feel so happy that god granted my wish. 

"O-M-G! did you hear it guys? we are so close to each other! wasn't it fate that keeping us stick like a glue!?" hear we go again with eunji loud voice. I'm still happy though and nodded excitedly as i'm agreeing the fact.

"Can we just stuck like this for the rest of our life " Chorong starting to day dreaming again. I'll pray and hoping it will be a dream came true.

After our name being called, I don't even care about my other's class mate seat. I don't even care who is my class mate. Just one different  thing from the last year that cought my eye's is, this class is full of boys it's like 4 out of 5 is boys and vice verse. I just can't believe it! Why i'm only noticing it now? oh yes i was too nervous about my seat before , that I don't even notice this scary situation. For a second I feel like i'm in a haunted house.

 

Can I survive in this scary situation for the rest of the year?

 

 

 

 


Hi guys! what do you think about my first chapter? was it too short? this is just an introduction chapter about suzy life and a away for you to know more about her. So I hope you won't get boring during reading it. There's no myungsoo yet but you will wait for him for the next chapter right? well actually myungsoo did appear in this chapter but we can't see it. Got it? haha nevermind. And I hope you welcome chorong and eunji in this story. They actually looks good together! try to imagine it. Finally thanks for taking your time reading my fanfic. Thank you so much for all of the subscribes! I appreciated it and Do comment ^^