All in agreement say 'aye'

Plainly Special

 

Yo Seob always wondered how the four of them managed to still be friends what with their weird dynamics; Hyun Seung pro-actively on one side (HIS own side), Dong Woon running a campaign against Hyun Seung (just to annoy the older boy), Jun Hyung being Jun Hyung, watching everything in amusement (though he would be leaning toward Hyun Seung's cause) and him, abstaining from getting involved.

 

But now it seemed they were all single-mindedly on the same track: get Yo Seob his man....though how they got to that part was still somewhat of a confusing (not to mention vexing at more than one point) matter to the blond.

 

It all started normally; Yo Seob wanting to just pine at Du Jun from a distance, Dong Woon enthusiastically wanting him to hook up with Du Jun, Hyun Seung expressively forbidding any relationship with Du Jun and Jun Hyung just smirking with that  I'm-totally-enjoying-all-of-this-in-glee-but-still-in-a-cool-way posture.

 

When Yo Seob was at his wit's end and was ready to either cry his eyes out in frustration or bang his head repetitively on a wall, Jun Hyung came to the rescue.

 

“What I'm most interested in is why you,” the usually stoic boy carelessly glance at Dong Woon, “are quite determined to help Yo Seob.”

 

“Because Seobbie's my favourite hyeong, of course” He replied winningly. That was met with silence on the others' part. “What? He is!”

 

“Somehow I doubt that.” Yo Seob glanced sideways, his expression sceptical.

 

“My sentiments exactly.” Jun Hyung nodded. “Let me rephrase. You were initially content in making a nuisance out of yourself,” at this, Dong Woon protested with a 'Hey!' while the other two agreed whole-heartedly, “by nagging Seob to confess yet refrain from getting involved like now. Why?”

 

Dong Woon cleared his throat while the other three stared at him expectantly. “Can't I just be the concern dongsaeng who wants his hyeong to be happy?”

 

“I suppose so,” Jun Hyung started. “If we live in a perfect world. As it is, we aren't in a perfect world.”

 

“The only time when 'voluntarily assist' registers in your vocabulary is when you know you have something to gain.” Hyun Seung eyeing the younger boy with a speculative stare before frowning in suspicion.

 

Dong Woon did not like the looks of that stare; it clearly showed Hyun Seung catching on to his plan. No, he did not like that look at all. Nor did he like that smirk on Jun Hyung's face. If

 Hyun Seung was figuring out what he was planning that smirk only meant that he knew about the plan.

 

“Are you using me to gain something?!”  Yo Seob looked affronted.

 

“I only have your well-being in mind, hyeong,” the maknae pouted. “How can you ever doubt my innocence?”

 

Hyun Seung scoffed, “What innocence? You don't qualify anymore. Innocence are for s like Yo Seob.” 

 

Yo Seob ignored the new fit of indignation bubbling in him. He sent the fashionisto a scathing glare. Not that it affected the other boy much since the glare came out as a petulant pout more than anything. He turned his ire to Dong Woon. He could only battle at one front at a time. “Yah! Son Dong Woon!! What do you gain from all of this? Tell me! What is it?!”

 

“You're asking the wrong question, Seobbie-ah. Instead of 'what', you should ask 'who'.” Damn if Jun Hyung wasn't wearing his all-knowing smirk. “Now, I may have an inkling on who it is. I just want confirmation. Care to spill the beans now, Woonie-yah? Or should I just say the name out loud for you?”

 

“It better not be who I think it is,” Hyun Seung growled.

 

Dong Woon would like nothing better than to cuss out loud but that would have been an admittance to defeat. “At least Seobbie hyeong had not figured out yet,” he thought. 

 

As if on cue, the cute blond burst out with a loud 'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!!?', his eyes wide from the sudden epiphany.

 

“There goes that idea...” the princely boy sighed internally. “I suppose if they weren't smart, I wouldn't have hung out with them to begin with. Tch.”

 

“No! Absolutely not,” Yo Seob shook his head vehemently. “I forbid you from getting anywhere near him. You'll practically devour the boy.”

 

“Aww, c'mon. I'm not that bad.” the handsome casanova protested. “You make me sound like a cannibal. Sure, I'd probably wanna swallow him whole but I'm thinking on a smaller scale; only specific parts of his body. Though when I meant smaller, I'm still hoping that he has a big - ” the rest of the sentence was muffled by the blond's hand. But the damage was done as Yo Seob looked nauseated while Hyun Seung grimaced.

 

“Don't even.” Yo Seob warned.

 

“Oh hell no! I am stepping my foot down on this matter, brat” Hyun Seung objected, his glare fierce with cold fire. “You are not allowed  to have any relationship, of any sort, with that kid.” The pretty boy stated with a jab of his finger on the younger boy's chest at every single word.

 

And it seemed that Yo Seob was in total agreement with him. “Mmm-hmmm. I may not be close to Gi Kwang, but he seemed to be a decent kid. You'd only play with his heart, leading him on a false sense of hope and break the poor kid's heart.”

 

“The poor kid?” Hyun Seung butted in shrilly. “More like our poor eardrums. Think of what would happen if he joins our group. It'll be disastrous. As devastatingly beautiful as we are, I don't think deafness would look pretty for us.”

 

The beautiful man continued on with his tirades, listing reasons why implementing Gi Kwang would be detrimental to their (though the term 'my' was more pronounced even if he used 'our' or 'us') sanity, health and life in general.

 

“Why on earth do you even consider the kid?” Hyun Seung questioned, his voice smooth and cool belying the urge to grab hold onto the foreign-looking boy's shirt and shook the reasoning out of him (or shook some sense into him, whichever would work). “Are you that desperate? He's doesn't even  look half as good as your usual conquests!”

 

“Playthings,” Dong Woon interjected and Hyun Seung threw a dirty glare at him. “No, I'm not desperate hyeong. I just want him.” Dong Woon whined toward the end.

 

“Again, why?! I'd understand if he actually looks...how do I say it?”  Hyun Seung gave a thoughtful pause. “Ah, yes. If he looks half as good as I do.”

 

“I'm just going to ignore that statement,” Dong Woon said impassively. “He isn't bad looking really. In fact, he's quite a looker.”

 

Hyun Seung arched an eyebrow elegantly. “Somebody has too much coffee for today,” he took the cup from his dongsaeng. “I'm sure you also need to go an see an eye specialist. No worries, I'll call your mum to bring you.”

 

“Actually...”Yo Seob began hesitantly.

 

“Is everyone joining the 'mutiny' club?” The 'queen' of the group threw his hands up dramatically before giving a demanding glare. “How do you even know that he looks good?”

 

The blond's face bloomed red as he stuttered his explanation.“I...w-well, the other day...I, erm...that is...he tripped, I swear.” Then he turned to look at his dongsaeng for help, expression pitiful. “Woonie!”

 

Said dongsaeng nodded, his eyes glazed with the memory. Yo Seob looked in alarm. Twice now that he saw Dong Woon so...un-Dong Woon-like. Hyun Seung's face remained stoic except for the slight widening of his eyes that revealed his surprise. Jun Hyung smirked, his expression calculating and gleeful at the same time.

 

This was getting ridiculous. Hyun Seung glared at both Yo Seob and Dong Woon. If it was only Yo Seob he could just chalked it up as Yo Seob still being an innocent (he thought plain old Du Jun was hot for god's sake). But then, the looked on Dong Woon was...perturbing. Never had he seen that dazed look on him before. Hyun Seung was rather familiar with that look but only on others whenever they looked upon the 'four' but never would he expect Dong Woon to adorn that look.

 

He casted his gaze to the other side of the cafeteria to spy on the current topic of their heated discussion. Said boy was animatedly talking with the other headache inducing perpetrator. The boy couldn't be that...no, it just wasn't possible, because if it was...well...It just couldn't be the case since it would proved that Hyun Seung was wrong. Which he couldn't be. Could it?

 

He turned to Jun Hyung. If anyone would know, it would be his beloved 'Joker'. After all, the boy was a sea of information. If you had done something, he would probably know; nothing would escape his knowledge. It wasn't the fact that he was nosy. No, far from it....the school just happened to be his kingdom and as king, it was his right to know everybody's business. And, as his official queen consort equal, Hyun Seung would gain that knowledge by default, provided he was inclined to ask, of course.

 

As common practice, he looked questioningly at Jun Hyung who gave a short nod. It was replied with a quirk of an eyebrow.

 

“Someone had a hand in it,” Jun Hyung shrugged.

 

Hyun Seung stared at bit more but the other boy replied with a tilt of his head and a nonchalant shrug. The beautiful boy tried to stare the other down and got a smile for his trouble.

 

The other two of the group looked silently from the sidelines; Dong Woon trying to decipher the conversation (and failing) while Yo Seob appeared wistful. Truthfully, he felt a bit envious; he wanted what those two had – a deep connection.

 

Hyun Seung suddenly huffed. “It doesn't matter. The facts remain: the boy is still atrocious (both vocally and appearance-wise) and you two will not go out with those two .”

 

Dong Woon gave a pout. This , big time. Technically, he didn't need any consents from his hyeong-deul (he dated anyone he wanted without their saying usually), but somehow, he wanted them to....what exactly – bless his choice? The Arab Prince blinked, his mind reeling with that thought. He shrugged it off to analyse at a later time. He was determined to convinced the others to be on his side.

 

“Aww, c'mon, hyeong,” he pulled on said hyeong's shirt. “It'll be fun. You'll probably be a helping hand in making him dress nicely. You know you want to snap those dorky glasses and torch that coat. I'd totally help in the undressing bit.”

 

Hyun Seung gave a disgusted expression at the last sentence. He turned to glare to the side again satisfied to see Gi Kwang suddenly faltered in his laughter and glanced around nervously as if sensing the negative vibes. True, 'it' had the potential to be interesting.

 

“He's still obnoxious.” he stated as-a-matter-of-factly and plopped back onto Jun Hyung's chest which prompted the other to make small circles on the ice-prince's side. “It's still a no.”

 

Dong Woon looked petulant. “Seobbie-hyeong!”

 

The blond retreated  to the end of the bench, hands held infront of him. “Oh, no. Don't try to get me involve in your schemes, Woonie-yah.”

 

“But hyeong, we'll both benefit from this,” the boy entreated. “I know you don't like seeing Kiki clinging on Du Jun-hyeong. I caught the looks you shot at them. I can help you. You'll get Du Jun-hyeong to yourself while I distract the lovely Kiki. It's a win-win situation.”

 

Kiki? They weren’t even together yet and he was already giving the boy a petname? Yo Seob looked troubled. Damn Dong Woon and his logics. He was really tempted to yes but he felt responsible for Gi Kwang too. “I-I uhh...”

 

Jun Hyung suddenly cleared his throat garnering the others' attention. “I'm in.” This was received with wide eyes and incredulity.

 

The usually poker-faced boy continued on with a smirk. “This should be fun.” He pecked Hyun Seung on the cheeks. “Think of it as a project, love. You can take the kid under your wing and mould him to your liking. Transform him into a breathtaking art. And like the brat said, you know very well that you want to obliterate those glasses and coat.”

 

Hyun Seung looked thoughtful before nodding in agreement. He threw a smug look at Dong Woon. “If you had argued like that I would have agreed.”

 

Dong Woon grumbled something that sounded like 'bias' but was otherwise ignored.

 

“As for his rather...loud disposition,” Jun Hyung continued. “I'm sure Dong Woon can think up of ways to help him put those lung capacities to other uses.” At this Dong Woon grinned brightly with a 'let me take care of that'.

 

“We'll make sure that Dong Woon stick to the kid for a long time,” Joker turned to placate Yo Seob. Dong Woon seemed to be taken aback before he shrugged and nodded eagerly – he would cross the bridge when he got there.

 

“And,” Jun Hyung smirked slyly. “Yo Seob would get his man.” Yo Seob was flushed red.

 

There was a moment of silence before someone asked, “So what's the plan?” Another 'argument' ensued.

 

 

A/N: (grins) This chapter's onger than the others, so, don't yu othink I deserve a longer and more detailed reviews? (chuckles) Shameless.

 

Oh, anyone care to take a guess and try to decipher the silent conversation between Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung? E-cookies for those who get them right.