For and against

Plainly Special

 

The next lunch, the table people usually glanced in awe and worship (and in some circles, in envy or fear) was caught in a heated 'debate'. The main participants being Hyun Seung and Dong Woon. Jun Hyung only nodded when necessary (his lover turning to him for his unconditional support), while Yo Seob was sent off to get their drinks (the topic of the heated argument slash debate being him).

 

“There's a word to describe this situation,” Hyun Seung's eyes narrowed into slits as he scowled at the object of his ire, who ironically, was unfazed. “Mutiny.”

 

“How does my suggesting to help Yo Seob-hyeong rope in the man of his dreams consider a betrayal?”

 

“We all agreed that Yo Seob wouldn't date Du Jun. I thought we made it clear the last we spoke of this.”

 

“As I recall, you forbade Yo Seob-hyeong. I never agreed.” reasoned a calm Dong Woon.

 

“And my word is the law.,” Hyun Seung waved his hand in a dismissive gesture. “In any case, your silence was taken in as an agreement on your part. Yo Seob was, and still is, happy enough to pine at a distance and Jun Hyung always support me.”

 

“As friends, we should help Soebbie-hyeong.” The youngest commented and he started to peruse at his reflection with a hand-held mirror.

 

“I am being a friend. I'm helping him not get the guy who is obviously wrong for him. Why, if he actually date him, our Yo Seob would probably change into something...dull. I bet Du Jun will the life out of him.” Hyun Seung nodded sagely. “Yes, I bet he's actually a vampire. The way I see it, we (not that you have a choice in the matter) should stick together and protect Seobbie.”

 

“Now you're just being melodramatic, Seungie-ah~.”

 

That earned him a whack on the head. “Only my man is allowed to call me that. And you're not him.”

 

Ever with his coke in hand, Jun Hyung muttered, “And he better not be. I would hate to lose a friend.”

 

Dong Woon blinked at that. Was that a threat to his life?

 

“Okay...moving on...hyeong, stop that. You know for a fact that pouting won't work on me” Dong Woon chuckled as he saw Hyun Seung giving him a puppy eyed look through the mirror. He smoothened the hair that framed his face before giving a winning smile. “Afterall, I patented that look.”

 

He continued on admiring himself on the mirror. “Oh, don't look at me as if I've just put a knife on your back, hyeong,” Dong Woon grinned unrepentantly at Hyun Seung whose face had etched itself into one of obvious anguish. “We both know that a  frozen heart is impervious to 'pain'.”

 

“Plus, it wouldn't have worked on him anyway.” Yo Seob piped in, settling down and giving out what the others had ordered. “He gets a lot of practice breaking all those hearts. He didn't even flinch when he sent that boy crying last week. Which I think was just mean. One of these days, you'll fall in love and be heartbroken when you get rejected.” This actually sent his dongsaeng into peals of laughter.

 

Hyun Seung, seeing that his antics were ineffective had returned to his cold demeanour. “To be heartbroken, you need to have a heart. And we all know playboys don't have such a thing.”

 

The youngest member stuck out his tongue. “Of course I have a heart. It's just happen to skip from one beautiful creature to another.” he grinned lasciviously.

 

“Eww, oh god, that is so lame,” Yo Seob giggled out.

 

“Well, I think it's poetic.”

 

Sensing an opportunity, Hyun Seung's face twisted into a predatory smile. “Oh the horror, Son Dong Woon is actually using his brains instead of his loins to think with. All that blood running off from his manhood might leave him impotent.”

 

Dong Woon's eyes widened in horror. “Hyeong!! Don't even joke about something like that. Do you know how many people in the world that would be deprived of heaven on earth if such a thing would happen? It would be hellish for a lot of people.”

 

At this, the diva-like creature smile like a Cheshire cat and wound Jun Hyung's arm around him. “I have my man. Other people's sufferings are, in one word, irrelevant.” He reached behind to give Jun Hyung a pat on the cheek when the other nuzzled closer with a soft growl. “Not you love. My happiness is your happiness.”

 

Yo Seob crooned at the sight while the youngest looked torn between wanting to gag at the sight and amazement at his hyeong's twisted logic.

 

“What are you guys arguing about this time?”  the blond asked.

 

This sent Hyun Seung in a glaring fit at an exasperated Dong Woon, neither forthcoming with an answer. Yo Seob just quirked an eyebrow at the display.

 

“Okay.....should I be scared?”

 

Jun Hyung looked at him and nodded. “They're talking about your love life...or lack thereof.”

 

Apparently, this signalled another bout of debate between the two. Hyun Seung spouting they were all happy as it is: with him and Jun Hyung blissfully together, Dong Woon on his merry ways of debauching everything that walked (eliciting a protest of “only the pretty ones”) and Yo Seob enjoying life of celibacy and innocence (the blond choked with indignation at this). While Dong Woon preaching that they should support Yo Seob and get him together with Du Jun - “And if we have to, we'll drug him up and set it up as if he has violated Yo Seob-hyeong. He looks like the serious type, he'll definitely take responsibility.” - since they were friends.

 

Yo Seob stared at them in horror and mortification. He looked at Jun Hyung with entreating eyes who just chuckled in amusement.

 

A/N: Just managed to go through and checked for any errors. So far, so good. Don't forget to drop by and comment down below. I wanna know what you people think. And thanks for the subscription and comments so far.

I'll try to go through the next chapter as soon as possible. Got a function to attend today.