When Reality Strikes...

Love Note

 

“So how do you plan to end this fanfiction?” Erynn asked. It’s a total mystery. How could this story end? Happily ever after?A tragic ending?Or something…

                “Ah, I know!” Chloe reacted and Rhian was attentive enough to take notes. Maybe, she could grasp an idea. “What if Block B denies that they were in the relationship with us?”

                Erynn shook her head. “That would contradict what Jaehyo said to you.”

                “A happily ever after?”Chloe asked trying to suggest but both Erynn and Rhian scrapped the idea.

                Rhian, feeling hopeless, started to type the story she had on mind. They can’t end their story, might as well not start it.    

 

October. Block B is back with Nillili Mambo and their album, Blockbuster. It was a Pirate Concept MV which was shot in Vietnam. Every BBC in the world had been waiting for this day to come. And the three girls, Erynn, Chloe, and Rhian, were just as proud that the boys had come back after their long hiatus.

Once they were interviewed about what they did during the hiatus, it was a total mystery for the fans.

Interviewer: So did you have any relationships when you were on hiatus?

Jaehyo: *shakes head* We took the time to reflect on what we did, we didn’t have time to date.

Taeil: Although we wanted to, we cannot.

Zico: But Kyung had been hanging with a lot of girls, even drinking with them.

Kyung: And Minhyuk hyung has just broken up with her girlfriend.

Minhyuk: Yukwon is the one in the relationship…with Sunhye-noona.

Yukwon: Why am I in the spotlight here? It’s your fault, you’re not dating.

P.O.: But you all said I’m too young to date. *pouts*

                The three girls were happy. At least the boys are back. They were back as the same old Block B. The group they loved and idolize. Even if in their dreams, they became the boys’ love interests.

 

                “That’s it? That’s the ending?” Chloe scolded.

                Rhian slammed her head on the table, making a loud thump. “I can’t think straight. Ending a fanfiction is really hard. Besides, Block B had never been in the Philippines except that fanmeet. I don’t know what they’ll do if they’re here.” Erynn shook her head as she finished reading Rhian’s failed attempt in ending a fanfiction. Rhian groaned and slammed her face on the table.

                “Hey!” Kyle called, trying to get the three girls attention. “The teacher is calling the three of you.” He announced then scrammed away.

“That guy is really weird. Why did you include him in the story?” Chloe asked as they stood up to meet the teacher.

Rhian shrug her shoulders. “I don’t know. I just used his name, not him.”

When they reached the teacher’s lounge, the teacher assigned them of something to do. Tutor students in English. She walked them to the classroom. “Chloe, Rhian, Erynn…They will be your new students.” The older introduced.

The three looked at each other and smiled widely. Seven Koreans. Totally handsome Koreans were seated before them. Their students in English for five months. The three chuckled inwardly. They know what to do with them.

“Pampanga first!”Erynn claimed making the three of them laugh.